Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:32 pm 

this wasthe first article i found about NG

When you view a woman as a sex object (whether you've been conditioned to or not) whether you're scared of her because you've glorified her asses so much or whether you just want
to 'get it on' right away, you're not getting it.

No wonder women have to reject you. Yes it's quite ironic and it baffles most modern men. There's something you have to know though..

A woman's true sexuality is not as a sex object or 'slut'. Even if she looks (and behaves) like that, it's just her social character.

Her natural character (which you have never seen) is her true sexuality and the path to sex for her, where you'll also end up getting what you wanted out of it initially.

Part of understanding her true sexuality is that you actually won't be very interested in sex and you'll respect her while connecting and communicating on a different level than you did
before.

Impossible? That's why you and many dating experts haven't seen it yet. All you see is her very real behavior and her very real appearance. There's not doubt that it's very real because her 'body' and 'power' is right in front of you.

To women, it's VERY obvious where you're coming from as a man.

It usually just left them with the few options of bad boys or jerks who didn't care and were lower character in other areas but reached and pushed the envelope on their true sexuality.

Look at male heroes, they're not groping all over a woman or viewing her as a sex object. They're in a relationship with her and being 'cool'.

Then you'll see her open up and want more because it's really about raising her level of attraction response to you.

For example in 'Cobra' with Sly Stallone which I saw flipping through Cinemax, she's the one who calls him over to the bed while he's preparing his weapons.

It really is about the women but it's NOT about their inner or social character or development, which is consequently all that any men ever see of them.

Instead, It's about their natural and sexual dynamic. And if you haven't seen that (because you won't in the U.S.), then it's time for a new lesson.

It's time for cognition and burdens to be lifted off of your back.

Her sexuality of being the path to sex (not sex itself) is repressed within her since the age of 15 when she was more natural and knew how to get the boy she was interested in.

By being a man who is cognitive of this truth, you can put women into this state of attraction at the very start by focusing on who she really is beneath her overwhelmingly intimidating
adaptation.

This level is very advanced and it's not specifically taught anywhere else. It's time to stop viewing women as sex objects even though it looks like they obviously ARE, and it's time
to be equal to their power and give them the value they're looking for. Which, in turn will ending up getting you what you want.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:37 pm 

and this is some scene form the last samurai, that shows the natural response of a woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrr4IBkebhI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:13 pm 

Women view me as a sex object...so what about them? That's what I don't like about some of these other schools of thought...it focuses solely on what we as men are supposedly doing wrong.

...so answer my question, rant...WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN WHO LOOK AT ME LIKE A PIECE OF STEAK EVERY DAMN DAY...IS THAT OK?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Women view me as a sex object...so what about them? That's what I don't like about some of these other schools of thought...it focuses solely on what we as men are supposedly doing wrong.

...so answer my question, rant...WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN WHO LOOK AT ME LIKE A PIECE OF STEAK EVERY DAMN DAY...IS THAT OK?
don't khow if you'r joking, but my answer is that they choose you, and you are seeng things in a social point of view.

i'm not saying that we are doing wrong, we are branwashed to pursuit and to believe that women are bad that are bitches

women are brainwashed to act and behave like bitches, not because is her nature but because they believe that is correct, because is social adaptation.

so it's not our fault, it's not her fault, it's social behavior, so in nature you don't need to struggle, because nature is more powefull than social matrix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Haha, you know that's one of my beliefs too. Attractive women generally want something from me. They all do and that tends to show itself quite a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm 

I'm dead fucking serious...I've been propositioned and fondled without my consent more times than I would care to elaborate on...but no, it's not women's fault...it's SOCIETY'S. :roll:

Get real. The problem with the world in general is no one wants to take responsibility for SHIT anymore. Stop giving these bitches a free pass on society's dime...they decided to play so when the time comes, they are just as liable and therefore MUST PAY.

And TML, for me it's not a belief...it is a fact of MY life. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:10 am 

rant,

I used to think like that too but I don't anymore.....

It does not matter who's fault it is, in the end women have to take responsibility for their
behavior. Not all women behave like bitches so it comes to show you that there is always a choice...

The mindset that it's not the women's fault that they are bitches is just putting them on a pedestal and saying that they can do whatever they want and won't be judged for it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 am 

rant wrote:
and this is some scene form the last samurai, that shows the natural response of a woman

...and please PLEASE stop using movies as literal references...THEY ARE FICTION.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 am 

Belief, fact, it's all the same to me. We're the imagination of ourselves.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:

...and please PLEASE stop using movies as literal references...THEY ARE FICTION.

Funny you say that Kidd, I used to watch movies made in America in which American women were so nice and sweet (esp. southern girls in movies) and I thought to myself:
Wow, American women are so nice and sweet, only in Israel the women are cold....

Then (before I went into Rion's stuff) an American guy told me: it's just in the movies my friend. Most American women (including southern girls) don't act like what you see in the Hollywood movies :lol:

just like most Thai women I saw in Thailand didn't have happy Palmy faces (when you observe them from the side).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Get real. The problem with the world in general is no one wants to take responsibility for SHIT anymore. Stop giving these bitches a free pass on society's dime...they decided to play so when the time comes, they are just as liable and therefore MUST PAY.

And TML, for me it's not a belief...it is a fact of MY life. :geek:

there is something that i feel is not rigth, why should i keep figthing, why doyou think i'm giving women free pass, it's hard to me to explain.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant,

I used to think like that too but I don't anymore.....

It does not matter who's fault it is, in the end women have to take responsibility for their
behavior. Not all women behave like bitches so it comes to show you that there is always a choice...

The mindset that it's not the women's fault that they are bitches is just putting them on a pedestal and saying that they can do whatever they want and won't be judged for it.
that's why i said that you don't understand

because i'm doing the same you do.

there is allways a relationship before you aproach her

we are the stimulus and women respond they are allways the path, at least you rape her, so i respect that

so there is a guy that have never do NG, he says hey nice tits, she laugth and he continue talking, so it's not what he says but the factthat he has no fear of her, he has more power and she respond

but there is me i do NG, i said toher hi, she says fuck off, whats the problem?, it's mine because in the relationship she respond to my low natural power,i'm intimidate by her body.

if i say tomyself no bitch you area fucking stupid, i'm the man, i'm dening tha fact that the dinamic of the relationship with her is inverted, so yes i want her, she have power over me, it's not about acting like saying "oh she is not bad she is pure and sensitive like rion says" atleast i don't feel it i cant have succes, at least i don't give up to results i will continue failing because the dinamic of the relation is every way i go, women want power.

so the kidd or yourself can act like a loser and i'm sure you will still getting girls,beacuse you feel that you are great you feel it that's something you can't act,

for example
there is another guy that is good to women, they lover him

and i ask him how do you do it, he says i simply love women, all of them

so that's what i i have to do, ok

me: hi

she: fuck off

me: ok i have to love her no matter what

and i push myself to believe that i have to love them, that won't work,because i don't feel it, i'm acting to get a result

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 pm 

rant wrote:

we are the stimulus and women respond they are allways the path, at least you rape her, so i respect that

so there is a guy that have never do NG, he says hey nice tits, she laugth and he continue talking, so it's not what he says but the factthat he has no fear of her, he has more power and she respond

but there is me i do NG, i said toher hi, she says fuck off, whats the problem?, it's mine because in the relationship she respond to my low natural power,i'm intimidate by her body.

if i say tomyself no bitch you area fucking stupid, i'm the man, i'm dening tha fact that the dinamic of the relationship with her is inverted, so yes i want her, she have power over me, it's not about acting like saying "oh she is not bad she is pure and sensitive like rion says" atleast i don't feel it i cant have succes, at least i don't give up to results i will continue failing because the dinamic of the relation is every way i go, women want power.

so the kidd or yourself can act like a loser and i'm sure you will still getting girls,beacuse you feel that you are great you feel it that's something you can't act,

for example

and i push myself to believe that i have to love them, that won't work,because i don't feel it, i'm acting to get a result
Ok I see your point but WTF is this:
Quote:
at least you rape her
do you know what you just wrote means???

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:

for example

Ok I see your point but WTF is this:
Quote:
at least you rape her

what i was trying to say is that women have to open to you, that's why they are allways the path, if not, means that you are raping her, or paying her to have sex with you

do you know what you just wrote means???

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:15 pm 

Quote:
what i was trying to say is that women have to open to you, that's why they are allways the path, if not, means that you are raping her, or paying her to have sex with you
of course women need to open up to you but to use the word 'rape'?

No one is making women do anything they don't want to do and unlike some PUAs we are not
manipulating women to 'get some'.

Please think of how to say things before you post, you make it sound as if someone here is a criminal.