Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 pm 

ATZ had this post:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=574

thanks for bringing up this subject ;)
I already replied on that thread what I think, but now I'm thinking:

maybe Filipina women are being taught to act like cute, sweet, innocent girls because they are told that this is what western men like and that's how they can catch\get a western man to take care of them (or be their sugar daddy).

again, I'm not saying that all Filipina women are like this and some might be natural for real.
But I wonder if for some, or most of them it's not just an act and if they are really natural.

just like In Thailand- the bar girls are very nice and sweet but it's for the business for the most part.........

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:14 pm 

Those girls live in a way shitty country, that is majorly overpopulated. Poverty is rampant over ther, but despite that fact, I have heard and seen time and time again that philipino people are some of the most positive and happy people in the world. They seem like very genuine people in general.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:41 pm 

Whenever a beautiful woman is overly friendly and forward with you, suspect ulterior motive. Whenever I'm out and about, and a drop dead chick starts chatting me up incessantly, I always ask, 'So how many kids do you have?'...I'm rarely wrong in this assumption. It's either that, or they are from out of town and have thrown caution into the wind because 'What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas."...or something like that.

Point I'm trying to make is, most women who chat you up online are either looking for something, trying to get away from something, or both. They prey on men who are susceptible to their charms (aka suckers) and will eventually try to manipulate you into doing something for them, be it send them some money or even all the way up to getting married. There are enough real live women in your immediate environment every day to have to be bother with some long distance internet BULLSHIT. :?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:08 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Point I'm trying to make is, most women who chat you up online are either looking for something, trying to get away from something, or both. They prey on men who are susceptible to their charms (aka suckers) and will eventually try to manipulate you into doing something for them, be it send them some money or even all the way up to getting married. There are enough real live women in your immediate environment every day to have to be bother with some long distance internet BULLSHIT. :?

Not to say that all women are like that, however the sad part about that is those women will most likely get their way because there are so many men that, through their insecurity, will allow themselves to fall for it!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 pm 

Id be able to tell if they were acting, they don't seem to be just nice to me so that they can get something, that whole idea makes women out to be actors.
I know a natural girl and she's just nice by nature, she's a delight to talk to if she were trying to manipulate me I'd know it. I'm also talking to a Filipina every once in a while, she's natural and is doing everything in her power to keep me liking her but she doesn't act she just is.

Bar Girls remind me of an episode of South Park where Butters falls in love with a waitress in a bar called Raisins, they were only nice to get something, I can notice that a mile away.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 pm 

Yea ATZ,

I know a few Asian women who are very nice and they are not looking to get something from me. Some of them live in the west and some live in Asia but they are not poor (they might even have more money than me, since I'm still a student....). They are just nice by nature

I'm just talking in general here.....

A lot of girls on the Philippines dating websites are just acting so that they can catch a man from the west. Again not all of them- but some...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 pm 

Most of them, actually. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Most of them, actually. :|
I think it applies mostly to the Philippines\Asian dating websites. But the women I'm talking to - I didn't meet on those sites I met them on facebook or while I was traveling. I never went into those Asian dating websites.