Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 am 

I have been doing a lot of observations this week. Kidd you were so right- how come I didn't see this before :roll:

on one of the articals on 'Kidd'z Korner' The Kidd talks about this so read his articals I'll just keep it short.

This week I have seen 40+ year old women who dye their hair blond, wear sexy clothes and put lots of makeup (in other words trying to look like they used to look when they were in their teens..)

Now, women who are not feminine don't age so gracefully no matter how much they try to fix the outside.

These women in their teens were probably hot and a lot of men chased them. Now they are not attractive at all....

Each year more and more hot younger women show up with tight skirts and 'push aside' the women who are older than them.
Think about Madona, not so many people fantasize about her anymore. A few years ago
people used to fantasize about britney spears (some people still do) but younger singers and models are now coming out and soon they will become the next fantasy of young horny guys.

A lot of people used to fantasize about jennifer aniston. Now there are younger actresses and models that are taking over the fantasy.

So think about it- each year more and more women are showing up looking better than the women we see now.

The club bimbos usually have an avrage shelf life of 5 years. After that they get less and less attention and new girls are taking their place. When they hit their 30's, you know.....
(now notice I talk about women who are not feminine like club bitches)

So why do men put hot bitchy women on a pedistal?
They make lousy girlfriends or wives, they bring tons of drama and in a few years they won't even look so hot anymore.

isn't that ridiculous...
Kidd I'll kick your ass for being right all the time ;)
there are always more coming up....

just for fun see this video and notice that men who took good care of themselves still look great. While the women kind of lost it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2uBijBHUo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 pm 

I'm 37...and my girlfriend turned 21 today. 'Nuff said. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:41 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm 37...and my girlfriend turned 21 today. 'Nuff said. 8-)
LOL!! You motherfucker, I love it!

Great post Sniper, as the man above once said, we men win the war.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 pm 

Excessive smoking and drinking ages women horribly here but they still act like they're gold and get chased around like hot young girls by putting their faces and skirts on, how do you explain that shit. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:46 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Excessive smoking and drinking ages women horribly here but they still act like they're gold and get chased around like hot young girls by putting their faces and skirts on, how do you explain that shit. :lol:
They can act like they are gold all they want...unless they have their shit together (environmentally based) and/or have aged extremely gracefully (or have kept up with tastefully done cosmetic surgery), then trust me, the guys that are chasing them are nowhere near the guys they truly want.

I have told aging women before...I'm not saying that you wont be able to get a man...I'm just saying that you won't be able to get a man that you REALLY desire...you'll end up having to settle, which is a fate worse than death. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:09 am 

I can tell you that a lot of Israeli women are very picky (want Mr. perfect....) so they reject a lot of high quality men while they are in their 20's. Then what happens is one of the following:

a. they end up alone
or
b. they end up settling with something much less than what they could have had (they are not able to get a man that they really desire...)

The 30+ year old alpha males date younger women (they don't want to date women in their 30's) so all that is left for those women are Jerks or AFCs and deep down it's not what the women really want and they feel sad for being so picky in their 20's while they still had a market...

I have seen this so many times........

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:56 am 

Quote:
I have seen this so many times........

Indeed...and ever time I see it, I never laugh any less uncontrollably than I did the last time I observed such phenomena...which is actually pretty often. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
the guys that are chasing them are nowhere near the guys they truly want.
Yah
The Kidd!! wrote:
I have told aging women before...I'm not saying that you wont be able to get a man...I'm just saying that you won't be able to get a man that you REALLY desire...you'll end up having to settle, which is a fate worse than death. :lol:
Ditto.

Most of the time to disbelieving looks.
Occasionally to one who then goes into a frenzy to try and prove me wrong and fails amazingly right in front of me.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:40 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Truer words have never been spoken.