Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 pm 

Ok guys I'm back from my short vacation in Thailand (I was in Bangkok and Pattaya).
Besides going on vacation I wanted to check the reality over there and see if what we have been told about Thai women is true or not. This might be a long post but bare with me to the end cause there are some myths we have been told that are not true but some things are true that's why you have to read all of my post. :D

Ok now whenever I put something in Quotes it means that it is something we heard on Realm, 'Natural game seminar' or ARD.

A few concepts for the guys who are not familier with everything:
'Natural women' - women that are feminine, have a good heart and are nice, warm and sweet.
'Shakti' - beautiful and warm feminine energy
'Palmy' - a singer from Thailand who is also a natural woman and has strong 'Shakti' energy.

Ok so during my vacation I did some experiments and talked to a few local people (men and women). It was not easy to find Thai men who speak good enough English but I did manage to find a few and talk to them. So here we go:

Bangkok:
Quote:
When you show up in Thailand you will have many options to meet women cause Thai women are very friendly (unlike western women who are cold and closed off)
I found that to be Not true at all. A day before my flight someone told me that people who go to Thailand are using the internet to meet\know the women ahead of time. He told me:
'even if you are Tom Cruise women will not date you if you try to talk to them on the street because they don't want the locals to think they are hookers'. Since this trip was a last minute thing I didn't have time to go on the internet and meet women ahead of time.
So I walked in the streets of Bangkok and tried to talk to women on the street, the mall, coffe shops. I asked a few of them out and: I got rejected......

Now my mindset was not: 'I'm looking to get laid'. I just wanted to be friendly, talk to these women and learn about their culture.
It could be that they are suspicious (like the guy told me) because a lot of western men come to Thailand just to get laid however, we were taught that
Quote:
these women can feel your energy and intentions
and since my intention was not to bed them I don't think that should have made them afraid to talk to me.....

Funny thing was: I met a few women from western Europe who were more friendly and warm than most Thai women I saw in Bangkok. It was more easy to talk to them and make friends with them (and I did).
Quote:
Women in Thailand will open up their Shakti Energy and you almost don't have to do anything while western women will never do it
Using my new skills passed on to me by 'the Kidd' I did a lot of observations. What can I tell you: I saw very little 'happy Palmy faces' and 'happy Palmy energy'. A lot of the women seemed cold, closed off and not happy. Again, I saw western women who seemed much more happy to me.
Quote:
western women are gold diggers, materialistic and Thai women are not
In Bangkok and in Pataya I asked three men and three women what is the deal with Thai women wanting men from the west and how common is that. I was told the following:

Thai women want love But money and social status is a big factor. Between 50%-60% of Thai women want a man from the west the other 50-40% date Thai men however:
they only date Thai men who have more money than them, make same money like them But will not date Thai men who make less money then them.

The love of Thai women to western men is not only because of money but money and social status are a big factor.
One taxi driver that I talked to said to me: money comes first, love comes later (maybe it's not entirely true But this was said to me by a Thai man who lives and works in Bangkok).

Here is another thing to know:
In Bangkok and Pattaya there are big shopping malls with many stores, coffee shops and restaurant. They were built to provide jobs for Thai people and it's good cause Thai people need work. However the gaps between rich and poor people are huge in Thailand.

The people who are poor are really poor and most of them don't have money to shop in the malls or even have coffee at starbucks. I took a Thai girl for coffee at starbucks (in Pataya) one day and I asked her: why are you not drinking your coffee, don't you like it?
she said this is the first time she is in starbucks (she was 32).

Also, in Thailand (unlike in the west) there is no law that a Thai man has to pay child support if he leaves his wife. In Pataya you see a lot of women who have a child or two- their husband left them and now they work as hookers to support themselves and their family.
A lot of them are hoping to marry a western men with money that will help them take care of themselves and their family.

Quote:
western women think you always have to pay for them, Thai women don't
This is very false.
When I date western women I don't always pay for them cause they can take care of themselves (and I give them equality :lol: ). Most Thai women are poor so you have to get the bill when you take them out. In Thailand everything is cheap compared to the west so when I took someone for coffee and cake it was not a problem- however if I was a Thai man and poor- that would be a problem.
Quote:
western women are manipulative, Thai women are not
not true. I think Thai women can be even more manipulative then wetsern women.
At least with western women you can 'know your enemy'. Western women that are gold diggers and bitches are not really good in hiding their agenda. Thai women and esp. the bar girls in Pataya can be so sweet, feminine, nice- if you are not smart they can make you beleive they really love you just to get your money or find a way out of their country.

Some Thai women are willing to settle with wetsern men that are not rich only so they can get out of Thailand and work in Europe or the USA (when they work abroad they make much more money than in Thailand).

In Thailand the avrage salary is between 7000-10,000 BAT a month -which is around 225-322$$. Some people don't even make 7000 Bat a month but even the ones who get to 7000-10,000 BAT still don't have it easy. After they pay for a room, food, etc... they don't have spare money left.

more about Dating:
In Pataya at night when you walk on the beach area you see many bar girls who smile and act sweet like Palmy. But it's a part of the business (they are hookers) and no man will take them or pay them if they act cold and closed off. I met a French dude who lives in Paris who told me: I hate French women cause they are ice cold, closed off and never smile like these Thai women. I told him: 'Dude, this is a part of the business here. They don't smile and act like Palmy becuase they like you or me, they are just doing their job. If a hooker acted cold and bitchy no one would go with her'. For some reason the French dude didn't want to listen to me and ignored what I said.

When I approached a few women in Pataya which were not hookers and asked them out - they sure I had a girlfriend or that I was married. No one beleived me I was single :|

At the malls and shops in Pataya women will smile and be sweet to you when you come to buy something. They have a very high level of service because Thailand's economy is based mostely on tourism. But when I observed the Thai women while I was outside the shops I didn't see much 'happy Palmy energy' or happy faces. (this is due to the power of observations I learned from 'The Kidd' that enables you to see beyond the illusion).

Media in Thailand:

I have watched some Thai TV. I saw that in TV shows and commercials women display sweet and feminine attributes - not like women we see on western TV who act like men or like they are better than men. However, there are still a lot of commercials about makeup, mobile phones, restaurants, etc....
On TV shows women also display natural character and don't act like bitches or like the women on 'sex and the city' or 'gossip girl'. But you always see signs of social status like big houses, fancy cars, etc....
I think social status symbols on Thai TV are the same like in the western TV the only difference is: over there it is wrapped and combined with feminine energy while in the west it is wrapped and combined with women who display more masculine energy.

In a way I think it's just as dangerous (or even more). Because women in Thailand think that being feminine means you need all those things while in the west women who want to be feminine will not identify with masculine women on commercials and TV shows.

Ok to wrap this up: I think that in Thailand there is a social matrix only a different kind or version of it than what we have here in the west). But wait let me tell you of a few good things I saw:

I have met some great women from South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines that were very sweet, feminine, warm and open. I had a very easy time talking to them and making friends with them. Their Shakti energy was just awesome (something I don't see often in here).

Now these girls who came to Thailand for a vacation are not poor. South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan are capitalistic countries and yet these women were much more sweet and happy then the Thai women I met. Also very warm and friendly :)

I met a few very sweet and nice girls from Poland, Belgium and a very nice girl from the UK.
Most women from Europe that I saw were staying in guest houses like the one I was staying (which is around 15$ a night). So if all western women are spoiled and gold diggers how come so many of them are staying in cheap guest houses (guest house is like a cheap hotel).

Same for the women who came from South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan- most of then I saw in guest houses so despite of those Asian countries being capitalistic you still see those women staying in cheap guest houses and not expensive hotels.

Now I spoke here in generalization. Of coruse there are some Thai women who are feminine, sweet and are not after money. But the women of high quality in Thailand will not jump into your bed. You have to date them for a while and show them you are serious about them.

Bar girls or women of low qualilty who jump into your bed easily are not after your energy but your money!!

I got 'some action' over there but I know it was not my energy who was at play ;)

Now, the women of high quality in Thailand and I think the same goes for: South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan want to date good men. But I beleive social status will always be a part of the package.
Quote:
It's not just Energy
as we have been told.

I don't know how materialistic women from South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan are since I never dated them. But money and social status are a part of the world.
The difference is: women from the west and from rich Asian countries can take care of themselves and are not as poor as most Thai women so I think they will look more at your personality then how much money you have. But I also don't think they will go with a poor man unless they are poor and want to get out of their country.

I think that if you want to marry a feminine woman and can't find one in your area then looking abroad is not a bad idea. Looking at the world as your back yard is great. However, like 'the Kidd' said and I agree:
it has to come from the frame and mindset of: I can handle women in my country But I choose to date women abroad.
If one goes abroad to 'run away' from western women he might end up with a foreigner woman that will use him just to get out of her country Or she might change once he brings her to western soil (back to his country).
Quote:
Dating Asian women or watching Palmy will heal all your inner core issues

Wrong!!
if you have problems with confidence or low self esteem- don't expect these Asian women to heal it. You have to do some inner core work and heal yourself. Otherwise again:
you might get used or end up with a nice woman that will change once you bring her to western soil.

Now I must say that in Europe there are so many beautiful women (women that will make Israeli women who think they are so hot-feel embarrassed :lol: )
I also saw that women from rich Asian countries are so beautiful and feminine it's amazing.
The two girls I met from south Korea looked like two band members from the 'SNSD' group.

And for some strange reason I feel much more indifferent now than before my trip. I don't know why but it feels good 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 am 

Nice write up...nothing is a surprise to me of course but glad you were able to debunk a few false truths firsthand. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:05 am 

But I want it to be true what Rion said...waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :lol:

Glad you saw the light, brotha!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 am 

Sniper wrote:

I met a French dude who lives in Paris who told me: I hate French women cause they are ice cold, closed off and never smile like these Thai women. I told him: 'Dude, this is a part of the business here. They don't smile and act like Palmy becuase they like you or me, they are just doing their job. If a hooker acted cold and bitchy no one would go with her'. For some reason the French dude didn't want to listen to me and ignored what I said.
What happened to the French dude is basically what happened to Rion.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:

I met a French dude who lives in Paris who told me: I hate French women cause they are ice cold, closed off and never smile like these Thai women. I told him: 'Dude, this is a part of the business here. They don't smile and act like Palmy becuase they like you or me, they are just doing their job. If a hooker acted cold and bitchy no one would go with her'. For some reason the French dude didn't want to listen to me and ignored what I said.
What happened to the French dude is basically what happened to Rion.
it could be that some women liked Rion because of his energy but if I was him I would put that to the test by not showing up in those places looking like a rich man.

I also saw that women of high quality are not easy to date when you meet them there. Because of the bar girls scene and the fact that a lot of western men only come for sex it's hard to make them beleive you are not like that.

I remember how in Pataya when I tried to meet girls who are not bar girls- non of them beleived me that I don't have a girlfriend or a wife :?
In Bangkok it was also very hard to meet women of high quality.....

That's why before you go to Thailand you need to meet the women on the internet ahead of time (as I wrote in my post).

Now I'm going to be more happy when I date Israeli women. Since they are not poor and want
equality - they won't see me spending a lot of money on them :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 pm 

I never analyze my successful or unsuccessful things with women anymore after I´ve met them, because I´m not attached to the outcome, and analyzing it would only tell my Ego that it does matter when in fact, it doesn´t. I shifted this summer, and all I have to do is just be a man and women approach me or show the ok signs.

I tell you what this Alpha State is, though; It is when you are 100% happy 100% real 100% see the World as God intended it. You feel like you have Infinity inside of you, and you do, so you feel infinite. Women around you go crazy when they find that you are an Alpha, Natural.

In animal kingdom, an Alpha doesn´t have to proove he is one by competing w/other males, because he already is. Females know this intuitively, the male doesn´t have to proove anything in front of the females, The Intelligence of the Nature is on the Alpha´s side. You can not cheat the Nature in its Infinite Wisdom, She will know where you are in your Life, and She´ll favor you for whatever position you are in, in proportion to that. It becomes effortless (because you have Alpha Habits now). Especially if you are a handsome Man, and have taken care of your looks, your body, your tone of voice, your attitudes, your Energy, your Life. You have only to thank yourself and the Natural Laws that are 100% at work all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:08 pm 

Jared wrote:
I never analyze my successful or unsuccessful things with women anymore after I´ve met them, because I´m not attached to the outcome, and analyzing it would only tell my Ego that it does matter when in fact, it doesn´t. I shifted this summer, and all I have to do is just be a man and women approach me or show the ok signs.

I tell you what this Alpha State is, though; It is when you are 100% happy 100% real 100% see the World as God intended it. You feel like you have Infinity inside of you, and you do, so you feel infinite. Women around you go crazy when they find that you are an Alpha, Natural.

In animal kingdom, an Alpha doesn´t have to proove he is one by competing w/other males, because he already is. Females know this intuitively, the male doesn´t have to proove anything in front of the females, The Intelligence of the Nature is on the Alpha´s side. You can not cheat the Nature in its Infinite Wisdom, She will know where you are in your Life, and She´ll favor you for whatever position you are in, in proportion to that. It becomes effortless (because you have Alpha Habits now). Especially if you are a handsome Man, and have taken care of your looks, your body, your tone of voice, your attitudes, your Energy, your Life. You have only to thank yourself and the Natural Laws that are 100% at work all the time.
That's great to hear Jari the shaman. But tell us more about the practical side of this.
Besides working out (to take care of your body)
tell us what other things you are doing......

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 pm 

Sniper wrote:

That's great to hear Jari the shaman. But tell us more about the practical side of this.
Whatever method I´d use, (NG, EFT, SEDONA) it´s only about getting rid of the Ego-causes and returning back to Nature, understanding that my Ego had very little to do with my success with women. Every time I´d analyze something, I´d be giving it a meaning inside the Ego.

I´d never ever go with a woman who doesn´t vibe with me, I´ve turned down many woman in this new understanding/view of the world, but very sweetly so it doesn´t hurt her, of course. When I see a woman interested in some other man than me, it doesn´t mean anything. They only vibe greatly with each other, all I ever do is connect with some one else, do my own things and sometimes with 0,0 second warning time I´m approached by some woman from behind or from the crowd. I do no seeking at all, I´m a lousy seducer, but I am a good seduceé, you could say. Usually it is the best looking girl around (in my opinion), because that´s just the way it is for me. It always was, and now I just know my relationships, and I didn´t know what was holding me back before. (my Ego, that little thing in the back seat of my Life.) :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 pm 

Practical Step # 1.0

I give very little for my Ego to work for. It doesn´t know any answers, because it is only a collection of other people´s opinions about how things should or should not be.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Congratulations Sniper.

You have been, seen it, tasted it and now have that memory embedded in your memory, for that I salute you. It is an important step and one I have felt for a while you needed to do, if for no other reason than to put to sleep some of the ideas you have heard from others.

Interesting post full of good observations in my view. Your eyes are really starting to open up, you are now seeing things how they are :) BRAVO!

There is a reason I have always had a soft spot for Japanese women :) Have from quite an early age as I explained in another post.. In my view, a traditional Japanese woman is so feminine it should almost be criminal. Even the non traditional ones are.. However that does not mean they are total pushovers.

Thank you for taking the time to write this up, I am sure others will benefit from reading your observations.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm 

Japanese women! 好きです!!! (suki desu!!!) Love ´em!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to write this up, I am sure others will benefit from reading your observations.

cheers peregrinus, I'm glad you liked it. :)

I have learned a lot from this esp. How dangrous it is to look at the world and talk in generalizations (like western women are like this and Asian women are like that....)
This reminds me of your great post about natural, inner and social.
It's never just this or that - it's always a combo ;)

anyway now I'm ready to invest more in women in my area code since I have seen that Thailand is not as glamorous as we were told.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:11 pm 

Jared wrote:
Sniper wrote:

Whatever method I´d use, (NG, EFT, SEDONA) it´s only about getting rid of the Ego-causes and returning back to Nature, understanding that my Ego had very little to do with my success with women. Every time I´d analyze something, I´d be giving it a meaning inside the Ego.

I´d never ever go with a woman who doesn´t vibe with me, I´ve turned down many woman in this new understanding/view of the world, but very sweetly so it doesn´t hurt her, of course. When I see a woman interested in some other man than me, it doesn´t mean anything. They only vibe greatly with each other, all I ever do is connect with some one else, do my own things and sometimes with 0,0 second warning time I´m approached by some woman from behind or from the crowd. I do no seeking at all, I´m a lousy seducer, but I am a good seduceé, you could say. Usually it is the best looking girl around (in my opinion), because that´s just the way it is for me. It always was, and now I just know my relationships, and I didn´t know what was holding me back before. (my Ego, that little thing in the back seat of my Life.) :lol:

This is very true. You never really connect with someone when you try to connect with them on the level of the ego. When you can get out of your own way and allow things to happen is when the most outrageous things WILL happen.

Good post, btw, Sniper. Thailand seems like kind of a depressing place actually. It might be fun to backpack across, though. I hear they have some great party islands.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:51 pm 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Good post, btw, Sniper. Thailand seems like kind of a depressing place actually. It might be fun to backpack across, though. I hear they have some great party islands.
yes they have nice parties like full moon and stuff like that. But not a good place to live esp. if you are Thai.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:28 am 

Sniper one thing I gotta mention...yes lots of men go for sex tourism, but also you picked Pattaya, probably the hooker capital of the world, no joke. So it's no wonder women didn't believe you. In fact when I first went to Thailand back in 2004 I read all about how it was like that, and chose to stay away. It's true there's a lot of prostitution all over Thailand (and Asia to be sure as it's very much more accepted in Asian culture to sleep with hookers - just ask any guy from there). When I go to Thailand, I personally will not go there.

Either way - you cracked the "natural energy" theory wide open anyways, which we all knew would happen.

Pere - I agree about Japanese women 100%. They are very polite, feminine...but not to be fooled that can be very strong. After dating several I def. found that out! Heh heh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 pm 

davidhnow wrote:
Sniper one thing I gotta mention...yes lots of men go for sex tourism, but also you picked Pattaya, probably the hooker capital of the world, no joke. So it's no wonder women didn't believe you. In fact when I first went to Thailand back in 2004 I read all about how it was like that, and chose to stay away. It's true there's a lot of prostitution all over Thailand (and Asia to be sure as it's very much more accepted in Asian culture to sleep with hookers - just ask any guy from there). When I go to Thailand, I personally will not go there.

Either way - you cracked the "natural energy" theory wide open anyways, which we all knew would happen.
Yes, but we were told that Thai women are so natural that they can feel your agenda\motives. It didn't really happen- I had pure agenda to make friends and learn about their culture- and I am really single- but they didn't see it.

Also, don't forget I was also trying in Bangkok and got nothing....

But regardless of me, as I mentioned in my post:
I didn't see a lot of 'happy Palmy faces and Palmy energy'
except for the bar girls - but it's a part of the business - this is a way for them to get clients...

I was able to see that due to the skills I learned from The Kidd (observations). Also, speaking to the local people and knowing what's really going on over there.

The women I met from other Asian countries were more open and friendly also a few women I talked to from Europe were very nice. But no women\ or watching Palmy is ever going to heal your inner core\game issues.

See what 'the Kidd' wrote:
Quote:
I was in the military, and I've seen first hand the results of men who didn't have what it took to deal with the majority of US women, get married damn near overnight night to a lovely Korean or German woman, get them back stateside and the marriage is over within 5 years, TOPS.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:19 pm 

You got there alone Sniper?
Congrats, courageous, I did the same.

Sometimes I felt alone, but I had some contacts from internet before going.

I agree about what you're saying, Bangkok is very different from Pattaya for me. It's more "civilized". Women are more closed and you can feel the "society rules" of not opening up to strangers too much.
Whereas Pattaya, waw, it's the holiday atmosphere, like in Phuket. I would say that even bar girls, there are some soo sweet ladies there they can be attracted to you in the first place, before any money involving. Happened to me.

The medias are indeed more natural, no prickteasing seen for me.
And the men in thailand are not especially more "alpha" for me, just more open and friendly. But they are not Sean Connery everywhere lol.
For me the big main difference between Thailand and another modern country is the medias influence on people.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:40 pm 

Naled wrote:
Whereas Pattaya, waw, it's the holiday atmosphere, like in Phuket. I would say that even bar girls, there are some soo sweet ladies there they can be attracted to you in the first place, before any money involving. Happened to me.

The medias are indeed more natural, no prickteasing seen for me.
And the men in thailand are not especially more "alpha" for me, just more open and friendly. But they are not Sean Connery everywhere lol.
For me the big main difference between Thailand and another modern country is the medias influence on people.
Naled, bar girls are very sweet but it's a part of the business (to get clients) - there is an agenda behind it, it's not 'pure natural behavior'.

As far as the media- yes women are more feminine in the media however it's still a matrix And I'm not even sure it's good that way.

Read my original post again look for the title:
media in Thailand

see beyond the illusion Neo ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:21 pm 

Snipey - yourighyourighyourigh. :)

I'm sure if you had more time you'd eventually have a harem of "good" girls. :)

Ha I remember when I was in Phuket I used to walk down the Sois just to see what the bar girls would do. One time three of them grabbed onto me and almost pulled me to the ground trying to get me to their bar. It was hilarious. They all said I looked like "David Beckham" - now I'm a good looking guy, but not nearly as good looking as Beckham. LMAO - funny shit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 pm 

Then again, women in my country like the looks of men in Israel, and I´ve seen few couples
in my city where the man is from Israel and I find the couple very happy...

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »