Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 pm 

Jared wrote:
Then again, women in my country like the looks of men in Israel, and I´ve seen few couples
in my city where the man is from Israel and I find the couple very happy...
if they are natural like you say then I'm coming.... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:07 pm 

see this short video doc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vxz_LPVt34

in the end the woman says: 'without money there is no love' that ties it up to what I said in my first post on how Thai women are not going gaga just for 'energy' and how social status is a part of the package (in Thailand even more than in the west)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm 

It's a sad fact. It really is. Sex sells and it always has. This is the only opportunity for those girls. Some of them become bar girls or even prostitutes, the lucky ones marry "falang". The REALLY lucky ones marry falang that aren't assholes that will abuse them terribly, but ultimately, I don't think that takes away from their character at a base level. Alot of Thai girls probably would make very good wives. Unfortunately most of them never get to marry for love, they have to settle for some old ass rich guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
It's a sad fact. It really is. Sex sells and it always has. This is the only opportunity for those girls. Some of them become bar girls or even prostitutes, the lucky ones marry "falang". The REALLY lucky ones marry falang that aren't assholes that will abuse them terribly, but ultimately, I don't think that takes away from their character at a base level. Alot of Thai girls probably would make very good wives. Unfortunately most of them never get to marry for love, they have to settle for some old ass rich guy.
I just watched the documentary: Bangkok Girl (you told me about this movie). Wow this is so sad. Behind all those cute smiles there is a lot of sadness and grief.

I don't think Rion has a clue on what's really going on with poor Thai women (behind the cute smiles). He tells guys that Thai women will go gaga on them because of their energy (where in reality they are just trying to make money or get a marriage proposal and escape poverty).

Yes some Thai women are really natural (I met a few, not so many) but as I said before: women of high quality in Thailand are not sleeping around and will only sleep with someone if they have dated for a while and she knows he is serious about her.

That movie made me really sad but I think that every man should see it before he goes to Thailand and thinks that Thai women are going gaga over energy.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2