Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 8:04 am
Posts: 947
Location: USA
I observed a few things while observing the prostitutes in the Red Light District that I would like to share, I also may have a question or two:


* it's purely a business, nothing more and nothing less.

* the prostitutes compete with one another, but are also friends with one another. having their job classified outside the norm of society they are outcast-ed because of that; all they have is other prostitutes while working.

* many prostitutes had problem holding eye contact when I walked by them...I don't know why that is. I have a feeling even though they choose to willingly prostitute (from what I know it's willingly) they lose a part of themselves in that career. <-- I'm not sure if this is something society brainwashed me with or my own intuition. I believe it's the latter.

Do you have any thoughts on the above?

* I could see a difference between prostitutes who were comfortable with what they where doing and those who weren't; those who seemed comfortable and enjoyed it or were indifferent looked relaxed and those who were uncomfortable looked stiff...it was also no surprise to me that those who were more comfortable had better business; I did observe on a Sunday though, so business was slow compared to a Friday-Saturday.

I imagine on Friday or Saturday a man who is intoxicated could decipher very little if the prostitute is stiff or relaxed...he would probably just be interested in a hole to fill.

* from observing I realized again I elevated the value of sex beyond it's physical pleasure. having sex still add's some 'value' to me although it's illusionary value...I can only imagine this is the case for some others out there, I could also be projecting.

-

Observing the people walking by was another thing. I could observe men's ego's boost when a prostitute would cat call them or bang on the window and point at them. Mine even inflated a few times...lol.

Women walking by varied...some laughed and enjoyed and others with a man looked angry and threatened.

Some men with their women would look straight and not even peek at the prostitutes, which was funny to watch.

-

What do others think about the prostitute dynamic?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 771
I'll be heading there in less than a week, will be nice to compare notes. Though I don't expect to be sober throghout my Dutch vacation.

_________________
Take it easy, man. But take it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3015
Location: UK
bliss wrote:
Women walking by varied...some laughed and enjoyed and others with a man looked angry and threatened.
I wonder why.....

Keep up the observations, I am sure you have more to add to this thread and other observations from your time in the Dam

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:13 am 
bliss wrote:
I observed a few things while observing the prostitutes in the Red Light District that I would like to share, I also may have a question or two:

* many prostitutes had problem holding eye contact when I walked by them...I don't know why that is. I have a feeling even though they choose to willingly prostitute (from what I know it's willingly) they lose a part of themselves in that career. <-- I'm not sure if this is something society brainwashed me with or my own intuition. I believe it's the latter.
It's most likely because of their pimp's education.
bliss wrote:
What do others think about the prostitute dynamic?
What's really interesting is something you might not get to see...how they talk to a trick.
peregrinus wrote:
bliss wrote:
Women walking by varied...some laughed and enjoyed and others with a man looked angry and threatened.
I wonder why.....
IKR? :lol:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 8:04 am
Posts: 947
Location: USA
Slim Titan wrote:
It's most likely because of their pimp's education.
Slim, could you expand on this?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 am 
bliss wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
It's most likely because of their pimp's education.
Slim, could you expand on this?
Who came first? The whore or the pimp?

All products worth using sell their self. They just need the right management to maximize their potential.

So, what would be a good reason to make them avert their eyes?

Specifically, in relation to the above, what would be a good reason for them to avert their eyes to YOU?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 8:04 am
Posts: 947
Location: USA
Slim Titan wrote:
So, what would be a good reason to make them avert their eyes?

Specifically, in relation to the above, what would be a good reason for them to avert their eyes to YOU?
To avert attention from their faces to their bodies, but I don't see that being it.

I saw it more as a confidence thing and comfort thing which each individual prostitute. Those that felt confident and comfortable in what they where doing, prostituting, held the eye-contact to entice the 'prey'. Those that didn't, relied more on their body and outfit.

That's what I deduced from it.

I can't see how averting eye contact would be a good thing.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 pm 
You ignored the first half of what I wrote.

Read the quotes below.
Quote:
In 2008, Karina Schaapman, a former prostitute and former member of the Amsterdam city council, produced a report about the Amsterdam sex trade. She offered the police a Facebook with 80 "violent pimps", of whom only three were Dutch-born. She said that more than 75% of Amsterdam's 8,000 to 11,000 prostitutes were from Eastern Europe, Africa and Asia
Quote:
In 2005 Amma Asante and Karina Schaapman, two councilors for the Labour Party (Netherlands), wrote a report, "Het onzichtbare zichtbaar gemaakt" (Making the Invisible Visible). Schaapman had once been a prostitute and was getting information about the influx of organized crime and violence into the business. Other reports came out around the same time. They concluded that a large number of prostitutes in Amsterdam were being forced to work and were being abused by pimps and criminal gangs, and that the goals of legalization were failing.
Eye contact is a strong form of choosing Bliss. You're right that it's good. You're wrong that eye contact is always good.

Nothing is always good to do.

Don't take the quote word for word. Take the quote in it's spirit. Two pimps can do things in drastically different ways.

Overall, the observations that you will get from seeing it first hand will be more beneficial than talking about it. If you see a pimp talking to them, which is unlikely since pimping is pretty much illegal everywhere, you'll see behind the scenes.

If you see and hear how they handle a trick you'll be able to reverse engineer what I'm getting at.

It might be helpful if you have enough time to pick the prostitute with the most amount of customers and see where she goes if she goes anywhere and how long it takes her to finish from a productive vantage point. This way you have a better shot of hearing her in action.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 8:04 am
Posts: 947
Location: USA
* many prostitutes had problem holding eye contact when I walked by them...I don't know why that is. I have a feeling even though they choose to willingly prostitute (from what I know it's willingly) they lose a part of themselves in that career. <-- I'm not sure if this is something society brainwashed me with or my own intuition. I believe it's the latter.
Reading back on this, feel the 'eye contact' issue was because I was being judgmental (mirror myself). They most probably get a bunch of shit for doing what they do!

Manchild in the Promise Land (book) wrote:
I thought about Dunnny and Trixie and I thought that these people were really mature; I felt childish, the way I'd been thinking about people not loving whores and all that kind of none-sense. It seemed stupid to me. I realized that even though I had been out there in the streets and had met all kind of people, I hadn't learned to accept people, not really accept them. I had still thought of a whore as being something unlovable. It was as though T. had been pinning diapers on me when we sat there at the bar and he told me about the mother and the whore thing. I was kind of grateful to him for that.

peregrinus wrote: *
bliss wrote:
Women walking by varied...some laughed and enjoyed and others with a man looked angry and threatened.
I wonder why.....
Maybe they were angry because them prostitutes could ruin some of the plans they had going on!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited