All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: SNSD are becoming social
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 am 

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feat ... 67NII5bIWc

and here is a teaser on how they have changed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1qPw8G8hww

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 pm 

Before they changed they were happier gave off good energy, I still see good energy from them even after the change most likely because they haven't been in their new matrix style very long.

But the way they dressed and posed and a vibe I got from those pictures were very similar to the magazines I used to read when I only just admired a woman's skin and seen them as nothing but as sex objects, anyway looks like the matrix is slowly taking over the third world countries I hope something can be done to stop this.

They almost seem angry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:
Before they changed they were happier gave off good energy, I still see good energy from them even after the change most likely because they haven't been in their new matrix style very long.

But the way they dressed and posed and a vibe I got from those pictures were very similar to the magazines I used to read when I only just admired a woman's skin and seen them as nothing but as sex objects, anyway looks like the matrix is slowly taking over the third world countries I hope something can be done to stop this.

They almost seem angry
good observation, they seem way less happier and even a bit angry....

It's sad that the social matrix is taken over third world countries as well.

like with 'show girls' (KAT, JENNY, BELL, YA YA YING) who used to be natural and now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feat ... FuefZRVPJw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 pm 

Personally I love this. And that fact that this is more social didn't affect me in the slightest. All I saw was a bunch of extremely talented girls doing their thing. I had to laugh, because I know how they really are seeing interviews - it's all an act and they are great actresses. What really made me chuckle that some of the girls that actually are the sweetest, did the sexy bad girl thing the best like Sunny and Yuri.

You see to me, it's all an act - even the old videos where they were more "pure". We just preferred that via natural grounding, because we found an energy that was lacking in Western entertainment. But that is an illusion too, it is the flip side of the same coin -the coin is the whole picture, the opposing sides are not. Ever girl is an angel/virgin - every girl is a devil/slut. They have both, they just express it to different degrees. Remember, every girl is a slut, and likes to be one. Just like we as men like to be a provider/good guy and player/bad boy. I love feel like a caring, man her understands her and protects her. I also love feeling like the guy who can fuck her brains out. I've been with those girls who are seemingly "innocent and pure" - and let me tell you, they love being ravaged just like a "slutty" woman. Actually more so, because they are less tapped into that side of themselves (or play like they are).

The trick is to integrate both sides. Otherwise you are hiding in your shadow.

BTW South Korea IS NOT a third world country. They are 1st world, and also are a mainly Christian nation. It's not wonder they are playing with the angel/devil thing. Plus there are many K-pop girl groups out there that already have the "bad girl" image, so they are competing with the market. All it is is marketing, pure marketing.

I'm now getting to a point where if a girl is caught in the matrix I'm like, who cares? You can still be the guy that knows who she is underneath, because you see past it. Deep down she wants a man who knows her real feminine character, her real soul. Maybe it's a fun challenge to "crack her".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 pm 

I COMPLETELY feel the same way, david. I was trying to find the way to put it, and you put it perfectly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm 

Wow, I like your point of view davidhnow, well... most of it, except that "bad boy"-like calling women sluts. Nowadays, there are no sluts in my reality, no matter how much they are called that by others, or considered that by unaware/bad belief blindness looking. They're also not hot, anymore (thank you, Cory Skyy).

They are just women... cute women everywhere, no matter how they act, how much make-up they wear, what their race is, what their emotional state is, what their thoughts are... they are super likable and sweet and they are sooo easily lovable. It's harder to see past all the temporary masks in some of them, but I'm realizing there are more and more quality women all around my reality.

With videos, it's easy for me to dislike "social" behavior in women, like those new SNSD videos. But in person, everything changes. As I'm loving and accepting everything more and more, and especially related to women, those "social" women are almost as cute as the others... And, as some months ago I realized, they might need my love way more than super "natural" "alpha" women.

Please, excuse me if I sound like bragging, since very recently it looks to me as if I was bragging when I talk this way about things. I'm conscious, and it's okay, just wanted to let you know. And yeah, I might exaggerate a little bit a few things, as they're affirmations... but getting (and a lot already) true anyway.

By the way, I've offered myself completely (or almost) to the Universe a few times, because I feel myself sometimes as "under-used": there are a lot of women out there who could benefit (in the best possible ways) from me; and I would learn anyway no matter what. I love women a lot, and they know it, I really wish they get a chance with me, past all my subconscious non-understandable rejections of them (I even wonder if it's my way to have zero women so that I become awakened or something). I have a lot to give, and I cannot but receive from them at the same, for me the mere act of observing women gives me soo much good, and now I can do it without fear, open, without hiding it or hiding myself. I also feel somewhat in debt to women, because they've literally brought to live in so many levels :cry: Lol, it's a pity there is no smiley of crying with a smile, because it's happening this way :)

I hope the best for you guys.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 am 

Midnite - thanks that's nice thanks, but I wanna hear what YOU think. Go for it man and express it.

Morgul - first off I never said they were sluts, I said that's part of them. Second, if you don't see that, you're living in a fantasy land, man. Do you think she doesn't have fantasies about being fucked like a slut? She does. I know it from experience, because when I'm in bed and she says - "I'm your whore, I'm your slut, f-me." Did I instigate the fantasies, yeah of course I did - because a lot of guys can't take it. But they were already in there too. And these are from "cute, nice" girls. And I'm not saying all women, but many women do.

Did you ever listen to David Shade and his woman coach talk about how she was in bed with a guy, and she said "f-me like I'm your bitch" - he said "you're not my bitch" and she got immediately turned off, and that was it for them. She's a rare case that would take the first lead, most women will not, because they know most Western men are serious wuss bags. And I used to be one of them, and lately in fact I've been reverting, but thankfully it's all turning around now. :)

She also has fantasies of being romanced and walks in the park. And fantasies of being made love to. And everything under the sun. Women want to be cute and nice, but they also want to be ravaged. They also will manipulate to get what they want, especially if a man isn't solid and strong, and leads the way. They won't always tell you that, but they do. They were just waiting for it. And until I lead the way, these kinds of things never happened.

Cory Skyy is a "bad boy" with a heart isn't he? Bad boy/good guy. Not NICE guy. There's a big difference.

I'm sorry to say I don't see any bragging and what you've said, I see a nice guy that is scared to be with women, and keeps an arms length from them with fantasies of what he thinks it will be like, and projecting onto them that they are all cute and nice. They are not all cute and nice, just like all men are not saints.

I'm starting to think that what we have here, is a board full of nice guys, that live in fantasy lands, on some kind of crazy new-age crusade and they've lost their balls. Yeah everyone's nice, but no one's being authentic. It's always "I'll get there someday". Boooorrrinng.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:37 am 

davidhnow wrote:
Midnite - thanks that's nice thanks, but I wanna hear what YOU think. Go for it man and express it.

Morgul - first off I never said they were sluts, I said that's part of them. Second, if you don't see that, you're living in a fantasy land, man. Do you think she doesn't have fantasies about being fucked like a slut? She does. I know it from experience, because when I'm in bed and she says - "I'm your whore, I'm your slut, f-me." Did I instigate the fantasies, yeah of course I did - because a lot of guys can't take it. But they were already in there too. And these are from "cute, nice" girls. And I'm not saying all women, but many women do.

Did you ever listen to David Shade and his woman coach talk about how she was in bed with a guy, and she said "f-me like I'm your bitch" - he said "you're not my bitch" and she got immediately turned off, and that was it for them. She's a rare case that would take the first lead, most women will not, because they know most Western men are serious wuss bags. And I used to be one of them, and lately in fact I've been reverting, but thankfully it's all turning around now. :)

She also has fantasies of being romanced and walks in the park. And fantasies of being made love to. And everything under the sun. Women want to be cute and nice, but they also want to be ravaged. They also will manipulate to get what they want, especially if a man isn't solid and strong, and leads the way. They won't always tell you that, but they do. They were just waiting for it. And until I lead the way, these kinds of things never happened.

Cory Skyy is a "bad boy" with a heart isn't he? Bad boy/good guy. Not NICE guy. There's a big difference.

I'm sorry to say I don't see any bragging and what you've said, I see a nice guy that is scared to be with women, and keeps an arms length from them with fantasies of what he thinks it will be like, and projecting onto them that they are all cute and nice. They are not all cute and nice, just like all men are not saints.

I'm starting to think that what we have here, is a board full of nice guys, that live in fantasy lands, on some kind of crazy new-age crusade and they've lost their balls. Yeah everyone's nice, but no one's being authentic. It's always "I'll get there someday". Boooorrrinng.
David, I know what you mean when you say: 'sluts' you are reffeing to the fact that women want to be lead by a strong man in bed and want to get wild.
by being 'fucked like a slut' you mean- a man who is leading her in bed and letting her get wild.
Letting her 'surrender' to him.

The word 'slut' has a bad connotation because it represents something negative- David Shade's woman coach wanted to surrender to him, to get wild with him, to be conquered and lead by him- that's what she meant when she said what she said.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm 

davidhnow wrote:

:shock: Wow, thank you very much, dude. I love you're honest like that. I'll certainly take a deep look into that. Fuck, seems like I did too many of certain affirmations, probably to protect from fear... :D Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 pm 

I already told on RELM, I´m not a BadBoy, I´m an Evil,Evil Man. I kick BadBoy asses so much that my feet smell like shit for a week or so.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm 

Nah but seriously, it isn´t about roles either. Neither the Nice or the BadBoy or EVilEvil Man roles.

For me, it´s about being 100% me, connected to my own Heart, not kindred´s or marcus´s Heart. Nor the women for that matter. This is ME and that´s all there is to it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 pm 

Jared wrote:
Nah but seriously, it isn´t about roles either. Neither the Nice or the BadBoy or EVilEvil Man roles.

For me, it´s about being 100% me, connected to my own Heart, not kindred´s or marcus´s Heart. Nor the women for that matter. This is ME and that´s all there is to it.
you are also a shaman so you can make magic with your heart ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:37 am 

Nice Jared- finally some some humor and balls showing up. I guess your gonna have to kick my ass, cuz I'm a bad boy. Ok I'm more like a dirty, naughty man with a fantastic fucking soul and big heart. But something else is bigger! Ha - that's what she said.

Wow I just noticed that I'm allowed to type a 60000 character message here. Anyone wanna try that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 am 

Mh seems to be a very interesting discussion over here.

In my opinion the whole badboy/nice guy/good guy/evil guy roles are just BULLSHIT! If someone is a real man he hasn't any roles, cause he is EVERY role! A real man is a badguy, a nice guy, a good guy and an evil guy!

david u said this board is full of "nice guys", so could you tell me the reason? Because the people here are trying to recondition themselfs with natural grounding? Because they try to find their "me" with spiritual work which is a way of love? I don't get it, so could you please tell it to me?

Okay on one point I have to accord with you! It's great that we are discussing about love and that stuff but sometimes I have the feeling that some people are taking this things too much and its an overkill.

Guys don't missunderstood me, so if you have questions just ask me ;)

best regards,

midway

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm 

I'll elaborate on how I feel on the 'nice guy' in the NG(and all things related) community:

NG and the natural character of women is over-romanticized. Some people really attach theirself to that ideal and forget that being a sexual beast is part of our natural character as humans. Ekhart Tolle even says that humans are animals (in the best way).

Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with how guys go about the way of this, and how discussing love is something only women do (that's conditioning from the social matrix ) etc etc. I LOOOOVE the natural character of women, but I don't put it on a pedestal, nor do I shy away from being sexual. I'm sexual because of the natural character of women anyways, not necessarily her body. Though that is a plus :)

My friend was romantisizing the natural character of women so much so that he started to hate sex. Now this isn't from NG, but more likely his ego attaching itself to that ideal (or maybe it could be a result of NG...something surfacing that was hidden deep within.)

He's getting better, but sexual incantations are hard for to visualize, mostly because of the negative attachement to sex. This isn't healthy, or natural, but he's dealing with it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:20 pm 

Well, I've still not fully embraced my dark side, neither my light side, but I'm at it. There's a whole lot of power still available for me, and I'm retaking it from both sides.

What I've seen, from my cleaning with NG, experience and all the other very helpful cleaning tools, is that my point of view on sex and love has shifted to a new degree. In the past I was 'too much' of a nice guy (there's never too much of something good, but there was a lack of being a bad boy, a repression of my dark side), and always felt about sex very differently than almost all my male friends. I viewed sex not as an ultimate goal of my life, I saw it only as a way to express love, and to have children. Except when I masturbated to porn, lol. In fact that 'romantic' side of me, made me almost only enjoy erotic photos and videos, not raw porn. And that's very cool, I'm aware I was there learning to follow my heart, although maybe not completely.

Now I'm feeling a whole lot of love for women, for their inside, but their outside too! I love women for being women, and I loooove their sexual side, sexual organs included, not just the "natural character". I cannot see sex as bad, but I think it's just stupid to do it closed focused, focusing only on sex, or only on love. There's nothing bad or social about women bodies, everything's okay, and everything is enjoyable, very enjoyable being that I'm a man :) There's no longer tension over those things, no repression, no need for porn or erotic watching, no need to force things, no need to have sex just because of having sex, lol, I would feel stupid if I did so. I'm no longer offended by tits, pussies, and woman's asses, or just female skin. I freed that side of me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:20 pm 

midway wrote:

david u said this board is full of "nice guys", so could you tell me the reason? Because the people here are trying to recondition themselfs with natural grounding? Because they try to find their "me" with spiritual work which is a way of love? I don't get it, so could you please tell it to me?

Okay on one point I have to accord with you! It's great that we are discussing about love and that stuff but sometimes I have the feeling that some people are taking this things too much and its an overkill.

Guys don't missunderstood me, so if you have questions just ask me ;)

best regards,

midway

Exactly. It's gets all fluffly duffy sometimes and we might as well be crying in a circle together. What I mean by nice guys, are guys that have no cajones. No balls. Guys that tiptoe around in how the express themselves. They don't say what they think in no uncertain terms, keep reference other people's truth's to backup their points or make points, instead of saying WHAT THEY THINK - owning whatever concept that teacher has for their own life, and trying it in their experience, and then speaking from that experience that they have now had.

And spending too much time on this board, instead of out meeting women, being with women, and hell people in general.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:14 pm 

davidhnow wrote:
Exactly. It's gets all fluffly duffy sometimes and we might as well be crying in a circle together. What I mean by nice guys, are guys that have no cajones. No balls. Guys that tiptoe around in how the express themselves. They don't say what they think in no uncertain terms, keep reference other people's truth's to backup their points or make points, instead of saying WHAT THEY THINK - owning whatever concept that teacher has for their own life, and trying it in their experience, and then speaking from that experience that they have now had.

And spending too much time on this board, instead of out meeting women, being with women, and hell people in general.
nice man I loved the crying in a circle together. :lol:

Well, I am 'guilty' of spending a lot of time at the board right now but that's the way I like it and that's what I want at the moment.
Right now I don't feel like dating so I have more time to be here. As soon as I feel like it and start dating again, obviously I'm going to have less time to be here.

We are also 'building' the new forum now and I want the forum to have some value for new people that come and are not totaly familiar with everything we talked about on realm.

The only thing I didn't like in here is to hear Marcus said this and Marcus said that all the time....
but I already talked about it on another thread.

Regarding the other stuff you mentioned, I don't think guys in here are not saying what they want to say, I think it's just your impression.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:32 am 
I do understand kinda where you are coming from, but they also did the song Oh! right before they did RunDevilRun. They are just expressing another side, which we all know women have many different sides to them. But, if you watch interviews with them or videos of them just being themselves. They are very natural girls still. They can't help smiling. It is their natural state. Unlike most women in the u.s., where you have to make them smile and their natural state is a frown. Unless they are talking to me! HaHa... No seriously though, I love the SNSD girls. I think they are 9 of the best women on the planet. Even when they are "acting" serious...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:47 am 
I agree with thearcher. we mustnt forget that SNSD is still a pop group and controlled by their label. they do what theyre told when it comes to what they sing and dance, however in ALL the behind the scenes and making of videos of theirs, they are acting completely ridiculous. they cant help but be silly. its their natural state, example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDngASGZ ... sponse_rev.