Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 am 

If they go social, then so be it. Yes it can and will be upsetting at times compared to the natural behavior we have come to love and cherish, however is that a deterrent to what it is that we value??? I would hope not...

I mean we all have seen the issues that Rion has been dealing with although the original message he proclaimed was great, and yet we still treck on don't we???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 am 
Site Admin

the archer 17 wrote:
They are just expressing another side, which we all know women have many different sides to them. But, if you watch interviews with them or videos of them just being themselves. They are very natural girls still. They can't help smiling. It is their natural state. Unlike most women in the u.s., where you have to make them smile and their natural state is a frown.
This along with numerous other quotes from this thread. I agree with.

Do you all think they will suddenly stop being natural away from the cameras? do you think they can totally hide that?

The natural side is within them. It will be good practice to spot it within their social mask, the same as a large number of western women.

The natural is still within them, learn to spot it and only interact with that side of them.
The rest is an illusion and not real.

It saddens me to hear people complain about them becoming social.. In a strange way it provides you all with a really good lesson, if you choose to pay attention to it.

This is where relational dynamics and natural grounding meet.

Try to avoid focusing on the social side and instead look for the natural side, it is there, it is always there.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:38 am 
Gee, Gee, Gee, where I've seen that before?

Gee, Gee, Gee, baby, baby, baby

Gee, Gee, Gee, where I've seen that before?

;)

Is not that this subject is not interesting.

Well at least, there are some new and interesting insights anyway.