Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

http://therationalmale.com/2012/07/23/c ... new-daddy/

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:41 am 
Drop the pretenses.

Be honest. Be open.

Be in tune with the fact that she's probably not as good as she's presenting herself.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:21 pm 

That was a very informative post by Rollo (as usual).

1st, I have to give props to White dudes because they enforce a brotherhood that has been long lost amongst Black men (unless it’s a brotherhood of simping) because a lot of White dudes won't date a single mom while a lot of Black dudes take up for single moms.

Now, I noticed something about his post that I usually notice in regards to these Red Pill guys and that is that they all give too much power to feminine prerogative; in doing this they forget the most important thing about being a player (which is why I never claim to be Red Pill) and that is being in control of your interactions with people. From what I gathered in regards to the female is that she realizes her situation and knows that she isn’t a quality catch in terms of relationship dating but she also doesn’t want to be a jump-off, so she wants to tread the line and simply be a friend with benefits (FWB). This is ideal because this means a player can kick it with her and smash (while also having her kick in tangibles) while also maintaining or building his team, and she’s okay with that. Rollo (and a lot of these Red Pill guys) gloss over this preferring to focus on what society deems essential for male-female interactions. This is why a lot of these guys’ posts are simply informative because there’s no (or very little) game to it. :mrgreen:

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:11 pm 

They're writing to a specific audience though. Even once you ascend past the sludge of pua, and normal society players. There's still a large difference between knowing what is happening and being able to beat the game. They're writing to an audience that sees the game but isn't maybe developed enough to lol at the feminine imperative and do what they wish.

It's easy to lose sight of the fact that we have very specialized knowledge and that very few people can do what we can do.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:50 pm 

sees the game –Altair
do what they wish – Altair

There you go. You just answered what’s necessary. That’s not that complicated. The missing ingredient that these dudes lack are balls.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:03 am 
TheKing_65 wrote:
sees the game –Altair
do what they wish – Altair

There you go. You just answered what’s necessary. That’s not that complicated. The missing ingredient that these dudes lack are balls.
I see where you guys took this. I should have read it sober.

Balls aren't the only tools necessary though. You need "divine inspiration" (read as some rebirthing). When I took the aka "Red Pill." It was way before all these new blogs. Life just smacked me in the face.

I said enough is enough. A flame started burning inside me, and I said women will do everything for me that I've been doing for them for the last umpteen years.

Altair makes a strong point that we do have some specialized knowledge too. A tiny portion of the game and rules have to be passed down to you to make you elite, even Lebron James had a coach when he was starting out. It can be a book, a person, a movie etc.

Once you have that divine inspiration it has to be channeled. Awakening raw talent with no way to channel and refine it is useless. That's what's happening to these red pill guys on Reddit. They're waking up and searching for a channel, but everyone wants to just pump up their inspiration because they don't even have a direction since no one bothered to lace them up. Some of them delve deeply into tactics without a plan aka Chateau Heartiste.

What good does it do you to know all the best tactical combinations in Go if you can't see the flow of the stones like a 30kyu? Better yet, what kind of Jedi would Luke Skywalker have been if he didn't know about the force?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:44 pm 

When I took the aka "Red Pill." -Slim Titan

Altair makes a strong point that we do have some specialized knowledge too. A tiny portion of the game and rules have to be passed down to you to make you elite, even Lebron James had a coach when he was starting out. It can be a book, a person, a movie etc. –Slim Titan

They're waking up and searching for a channel, but everyone wants to just pump up their inspiration because they don't even have a direction since no one bothered to lace them up. –Slim Titan

What good does it do you to know all the best tactical combinations in Go if you can't see the flow of the stones like a 30kyu? Better yet, what kind of Jedi would Luke Skywalker have been if he didn't know about the force? –Slim Titan

What you typed goes into something else as well. A lot of these Red Pill guys have been sideline-laced. Red Pill is an evolved form of PUA. PUA is a watered-down form of game that comes from players, pimps, and macks. A lot of this Red Pill stuff is watered-down game with different terminology. For instance, amongst the Red Pill group Alpha is supposed to stand for a standup guy. However, Alpha is just a different word to replace the word player. Also, amongst the Red Pill crowd, Beta is supposed to stand for a weak guy. Beta is just a replacement word for simp, trick, and lame. As a matter of fact, these PUA cats didn’t start becoming mainstream until Tariq blessed the world with The Art of Mackin’. Afterwards, you started getting your 1st PUA books to grace the market and these books change the words that players, Ps, and macks had been saying for decades. They did this in an attempt to steal credit for introducing the game to the mainstream world. Before Tariq’s The Art of Mackin’ every prior book about game stemmed from The Life. Tariq was the 1st cat to write a book about game that even squares could identify with.
To me, these Red Pill cats are like renegade hoes that be on a pimp’s team and stick around to get laced up and then vamoose to attempt to do the same things they were being laced with without using the P’s guidance. They quickly fall on their faces because the upgrade they received stemmed from being with the P. They don’t understand the intricacies of what the P was laying down to their asses. Furthermore, if the bitch gets lonely then what is she going to do? A) Continue to be lonely and deal with it. B) Turn to another P and start all over. C) Turn to a trick and effectively end the client/business dynamic. D) Attempt to get back down with the original P.
These Red Pill cats would be much better off if they quit bastardizing what they’ve learned and give credit where credit is due. Due to the way these Red Pill cats get down, it’s hard for them to find a real stompdown player to lace them on a real one-to-one (unless the money is looking nice), just like it’s hard for a fickle renegade to find a P to take her in after her reputation gets out.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:46 pm 

nice to see young G's debating about game 8-)
TheKing_65 wrote:
PUA is a watered-down form of game that comes from players, pimps, and macks.
Playas and squares has always "steel" game from P's.
TheKing_65 wrote:
.... these PUA cats didn’t start becoming mainstream until Tariq blessed the world with The Art of Mackin’. Afterwards, you started getting your 1st PUA books to grace the market and these books change the words that players, Ps, and macks had been saying for decades. They did this in an attempt to steal credit for introducing the game to the mainstream world. Before Tariq’s The Art of Mackin’ every prior book about game stemmed from The Life.
lets put some numbers:
-How to Pick Up Girls by Eric Weber first published April 28th 1977
-How to Get the Women You Desire into Bed by Ross Jeffries (September 1992)
-The Mack within by Tariq Nasheed-> 2005
-The Mystery Method and The Game ->2007

what about Iceberg (or Goines, Odie Hawkins...), Hefner (businessman/playboy), Dennis Hof (brothel owner) and others.

You might say that street game was developed by Black guys and brothel game was more of White guys (e.g. greek religion cults or military brothels) ps dont forget of japanese geishas. Still is base on the same idea of selling p*ssy. White guys were selling p*ssy before Black were collecting cotton but is true that Black guys put the game into next level.

Can feel you playa and da grief you holding against those "Red Pill guys"... what I can say to you is, stop hating and start educating those White cats (like me). I suppose you grow up on Tariqs upasite forum but playa..... see BIGGER picture, like old saying goes:

The names change but the game remains the same.

regardless... I do really think you are cool guy and looking forward for your posts, young G 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:45 pm 

Playas and squares has always "steel" game from P's. –panoramix

There’s where you’re wrong. Every pimp is a player but every player isn’t a pimp. Hustlers are players. As a matter of fact, pimps gather to an annual Players’ Ball; it’s not called a Pimps’ Ball. –TheKing_65

-How to Pick Up Girls by Eric Weber first published April 28th 1977
-How to Get the Women You Desire into Bed by Ross Jeffries (September 1992) –panoramix

As a matter of fact, these PUA cats didn’t start becoming mainstream until Tariq blessed the world with The Art of Mackin’. Afterwards, you started getting your 1st PUA books to grace the market and these books change the words that players, Ps, and macks had been saying for decades. They did this in an attempt to steal credit for introducing the game to the mainstream world. Before Tariq’s The Art of Mackin’ every prior book about game stemmed from The Life. Tariq was the 1st cat to write a book about game that even squares could identify with. –TheKing_65

I’m aware of Iceberg Slim that’s why I stated “every prior book about game stemmed from The Life”.

I don’t hold grief but I do state facts. Also, I didn’t grow up on the UPA. I was out spitting long before I found about it. I didn’t joined until the new UPA was created.

By the way, I’ll lace them for a fee. The game is to be sold and not told :lol: , but seriously though, I drop game on my blog but it’s not personalized. I won’t do that unless I’m paid. I view it like an intellectual property. -TheKing_65

1 last thing I want to add, so people know why I felt the need to point out where things derived from, the reason I pointed out the origin is so that people can know the history. It’s hard to progress if you don’t know from where you came, and if you don’t point out the history then it will be rewritten. When you know the history of things you have a frame of reference to refer back to in case you lose your way along your path (which has kind of been hinted to by others in this post). -TheKing_65

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:11 pm 
I don't want to derail the main point of the story, the big picture, which is accepting a woman as a friend with benefits if she wants that.

They do "appropriate" (steal) the game pimps, macks, and players have been putting out.

White culture has a long history of doing that. The subreddit The Red Pill has even appropriated some the resources directly from NaturalFreedom. Just check the post dates. We had this stuff long before them.

I don't care though. It's like playing the telephone game when you start appropriating. The real message gets lost. That's why most of them have a main goal of women instead of treating it like the side goal that is with the main goal of being a truth seeker and being your true self without the bells and whistles. They put the cart before the horse. They think you learn most of the game when most of the game comes from developing yourself.