Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:43 pm 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-say.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:48 pm 

Although it's written as to benefit females, I hope men reading that article realize that the same tactics work for them with women as well. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:46 am 
Hmmm....I always thought the talking to other people thing in front of others was try hard.

I'll have to revise that thought process and look at its mechanics.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Hmmm....I always thought the talking to other people thing in front of others was try hard.

Sometimes salesmen play this angle as a trick, that shows weakness and can hurt their options if seen through. Other times something is so valuable that people are always making offers regardless if it has a for sale sign or not, no trying necessary.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:18 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:

I do it as an open gambit. I'm talking to your friend. Are you attractive enough to steal my attention back? I have the power and I do what I want.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:18 am 
Altair wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

I do it as an open gambit. I'm talking to your friend. Are you attractive enough to steal my attention back? I have the power and I do what I want.
This seems like the only point where it makes sense to pull that stunt. I recall Paradise writing that he did that in his book.

If you talk to the one you don't want it really should fuck with the ego of the one you want if she is decently attractive. Women wonder why they aren't the center of attention and like to rectify the situation if possible.

It would only work if you're down with your shit though because if you're really about yourself then you'll ignore the one trying to steal your attention once or twice just to cement home the point that what you have to say matters. The one you're talking to would naturally want to hear what you have to say because a valuable person has valuable conversation. You wouldn't like or care to be interrupted when your lips are moving either, hence the earlier statement.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 am 

I'll do it while remaining plausible deniability as well. The only time it's really bad is if you doing it like it's a super covert thing no one knows about.

It's actually quite fun. They're not used to guys doing it so they'll work pretty hard to win.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
I'll do it while remaining plausible deniability as well. The only time it's really bad is if you doing it like it's a super covert thing no one knows about.

It's actually quite fun. They're not used to guys doing it so they'll work pretty hard to win.
I remembered an old mystery method gambit, ignore the hb. Called Freeze out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:31 am 

Remember, you are the one with the keys to that chocolate factory.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:21 pm 

Jared wrote:
Remember, you are the one with the keys to that chocolate factory.
Euphemism? :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:45 am 

When I see that a woman has that "attitude" from the beginning, (example I had a mom at my favourite place I buy bread, pizza, ao on, who present her daughter to me) I ignore her back...like she is a ghost or something. Surprise, Surprise, when I go at library she always is the one looking at me.

But I never know how to develop from that, cause I think that describe how poor is the person.