Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am 

http://illimitablemen.com/2014/10/16/th ... ht-police/
Quote:
Once someone has been indoctrinated by an ideology, it’s very hard for all but the most intelligent of the pack to regain mental lucidity.
Idk about everyone else, but I seem to be noticing an increasing trend in the amount of feminist babble I encounter in my day. It's mildly annoying, like this shit right here.

http://fckh8.myshopify.com/

Does no one stop to think that if corporations compete over fractions of a penny if they could get female labour for 23% cheaper that no guy would be able to get a job?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 am 

I am having a great relationship w/ "evil" :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:48 am 
It's hard imagining all of complex processes that go on at a fortune 500 corporation let alone a fortune 50. However, I don't think they would drastically shift employment parameters unless they could, which they can't. :geek:

If you look at how startup companies operate and compare it to large corporations "cheaper" doesn't mean leaner all the time, especially not with women involved. :geek:

Blue pill industries, financial services and insurance, which fulfill the lowest rung of human desires, are dominated by women because some men aren't well suited for the lying, cheating, and fiascos that brew out of that industry.

Backbone or red pill industries, which add significant value to peoples lives, are filled with men because men are willing to take the jobs that women won't. Men in those industries are also the leaner option that the companies need. Overall, I would like to estimate that female unemployment is lower when you account for marriage and childbirth in everything but backbone industries. It is probably significantly lower. :geek:

They cannot fully slant though because of laws preventing gender discrimination. However, men won't wake up until the ratio hits 70/30 or 80/20. Then they'll just thinks it's paradise.

Fake Corporate Gender Gap
Quote:
The United States (52%), Spain (48%), Canada (46%) and Finland (44%) have the highest percentage of women employees at all levels among the responding companies. India is the country with the lowest percentage of women employees (23%), followed by Japan (24%), Turkey (26%) and Austria (29%). At the industry level, the findings of the survey confirm that the services sector employs the greatest percentage of women employees. Within this sector, the financial services and insurance (60%), professional services (56%) and media and entertainment (42%) industries employ the greatest percentage of women.

The sectors that display the lowest percentage of women in the 20 economies are automotive (18%), mining (18%) and agriculture (21%). Female employees tend to be concentrated in entry or middle level positions and remain scarce in senior management or board positions in most countries and industries. A major exception to this trend is Norway, where the percentage of women among boards of directors is above 40% for the majority of respondents. This is due to a government regulation that mandates a minimum of 40% of each gender on the boards of public companies.
Read these stats closely. Women don't have a single problem in the first world. They have a problem with manual labor because they can't sleaze their way to the top if they're breaking their nails busting rocks in a mine. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:21 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Read these stats closely. Women don't have a single problem in the first world. They have a problem with manual labor because they can't sleaze their way to the top if they're breaking their nails busting rocks in a mine. :geek:
Exactly, the funny part is the girl who posted that works in the industry I used to be in. It's like you know damn well if you wanted as much money you could put on a pair of coveralls and work 12 hour days in minus 40. You fold sheet and do laundry though, inside, your gonna get paid less. Deal with it.

Or hit the books and master the math and science skills to work in management.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:18 am 
[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:57 pm 

Haha yeah,

I got a funny one. We were talking about Ebola and my friends gf starts talking about scurvy and how it be prevented with antibiotics :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:54 am 
Altair wrote:
Haha yeah,

I got a funny one. We were talking about Ebola and my friends gf starts talking about scurvy and how it be prevented with antibiotics :lol:
Vitamin brain deficiency :lol:

While moving into the very beginning second month of my serious crack at inner work, I was really struggling to get anywhere because I was forcing it. I was still actively talking to some women instead of doing it passively.

I've had this sneaking suspicion that women really don't know what half the things that come out your or their own mouth are. I mean like if most women took a test on vocabulary and meaning that they wouldn't pass a high school examination.

I was looking for a reason. Any reason to just cut off my contacts with women. I just didn't see a reason to do it until the past few days.

Esthar Villar was serious when she said that women stop learning after 14 or something when they learn that they can get what they want from men. I thought about it, but I couldn't believe it. I was looking for a reason in myself when I should have been looking for a reason in them.

I found a gold mine, just been oblivious to it. I remember that I brushed off what Leo said about a lot of women being stupid. When he wrote that, I was still in college and around women who could fake it pretty well.

Then some women started asking me what some words meant like: convene. :|

Women who aren't in college and can't fake it as well. :geek:

This other girl couldn't spell restaurant. It's a trouble word for me because I've heard it pronounced incorrectly a lot. Most people say it incorrectly. :ugeek: Look it up if you don't believe me. In the US, a lot of people say "rest-rant" without the extra syllable. :geek:

However, this girl turned around and asked me how to spell hippopotamus. :|

It would be a different story if they were asking about eclectic words like sophrosyne (something we're all striving for here on the forum), but you learn most of this stuff at the crappiest high schools. :)

I've never been able to confirm it until recently because I had the chance to have a conversation with some women who are a little more humble than the standard petri dish culture. :D

I immediately thought to myself, after I talked to these women, why the fuck am I talking to these women. How can someone's head be dense and hollow at the same time? Women love to give lip but don't know what the fuck they're giving lip about. How did I miss this for so long?

I ran a line by one of them:

I said, "recently, I've decided to be celibate."

She said and I quote:
Quote:
Not trying to sound stupid, but what do you mean?
I was like done......I'm cutting off all women right now, and I'm not going to talk to another one until she shows me a reason to think otherwise.

I have to find a way to cut them all off and still end on good terms because they haven't done anything wrong. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:38 am 

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2004/1 ... or-a-cage/
Quote:
There’s no “getting rid of people.” People are always drifting in and out of each others’ lives. Associations grow into friendships, and friendships fade into associations. You don’t get rid of anyone. The truth is that in order to make room for new people and new experiences, you may need to loosen up some of your existing connections.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:19 pm 
Jared wrote:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2004/1 ... or-a-cage/
Quote:
There’s no “getting rid of people.” People are always drifting in and out of each others’ lives. Associations grow into friendships, and friendships fade into associations. You don’t get rid of anyone. The truth is that in order to make room for new people and new experiences, you may need to loosen up some of your existing connections.
Only two of them have received something to effect that we're done hanging out. They both canceled on me today. Today is the last day I planned to meet with any of them. It was convenient to say we won't hang out anymore.

The other two are still sending me messages. I just haven't responded. :)

I didn't think of it the way you quoted Jared, but I that's how it's getting handled.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:28 pm 

Just shift your energy. If you release or cloak your attraction well enough, they won't be able to read it. Not knowing how you feel they will elect to say nothing.

You just gotta upgrade your filtering thought processes. I don't waste a second, or allow my precious neurons to be used for phatic babbling.