Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: RoK at it again.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:47 am 

I must admit I do enjoy their zero fucks attitude. Whenever they say something that gets the misandrists all riled up, they throw salt in the wound for good measure. 8-)

Matt Forney posted about girls with tattoos being damaged, they sent death threats. They followed up with an article that showed scientifically validated sources to back up their claim.

http://www.returnofkings.com/45944/scie ... eed-broken

Nicely, done.

Post subject: Re: RoK at it again.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 am 

Quote:
Claim 4: Girls with tattoos are boring
What the fuck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:52 am 

They miss the point on a lot of things....I just enjoy the way they get the other side so angry all the time. The trolling is hilarious.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:09 am 

Altair wrote:
They miss the point on a lot of things....I just enjoy the way they get the other side so angry all the time. The trolling is hilarious.
I kinda agree on the mental illnesses - I'd refrase it to "Lots of inner problems" tho :lol:
But I find tatoos and some pirecings hot, so.. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:58 pm 
fufe wrote:
Altair wrote:
I kinda agree on the mental illnesses - I'd refrase it to "Lots of inner problems" tho :lol:
But I find tatoos and some pirecings hot, so.. 8-)
:?

You agree that they have mental illnesses that they're not treating and you find the people who wear them attractive?

Or, are you saying that you find the objects tattoos or piercings attractive?

Fwiw, they didn't quote social science journals that are "well respected," but fwiw respectable social science journals don't take up those pop culture questions often because the sample sizes are often too small and there are too many limitations.

However, there is a sound and valid reason behind the studies. If people are happy with their self then why do they need to decorate their self with other things that are thought to carry extra meaning?

The answer, they have some beliefs etc. that demonstrate that they can't embrace who they are as they are.

There is no reason to add more when you accept yourself, although you may find reasons to take things away to get to the point where you accept yourself.

The conclusions don't stray far from a hypothetical question and expectation.

Theory 4 is just shows that guy's own issues. If he's looking for "meaningful" stimulus from somewhere else besides himself then he hasn't made peace with his drive to feel. He's a stimulation junkie.

I can also personally attest to the fact that tattooed women, especially older women, are broken. These people are down right sociopathic, not psychopathic, sociopathic. There is a difference.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:33 pm 

People with star tattoos are attention whores...this is a fact. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 pm 

People w/ Chinese character tattoos usually can't read Chinese.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:52 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
People with star tattoos are attention whores...this is a fact. :geek:
It doesn't get much more obvious than that :lol: . I once worked with a guy that had a lion baring it's teeth across his whole back.

It just seems logical to me that they would be fucked. Not all people are like that though so I don't paint the brush strokes too wide.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:42 am 

So Slim, what about wearing better clothing or working out? General self-improvement - do those also signify a lack of acceptance within?

I have to say I disagree with your presumption that tattoos=lack of self-acceptance. As you might have guessed, I have one and am planning more :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 pm 

I didn't have anything with tatooed women yet, but some arouse me. Tatoos sometimes arouse my primal sexual drive - it feels somehow animalistic/primal I have no better words for that feeling. I believe people painted on themselves during the whole history of mankind.
Some consider tattoos art, btw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:00 am 
Aragorn wrote:
So Slim, what about wearing better clothing or working out? General self-improvement - do those also signify a lack of acceptance within?

I have to say I disagree with your presumption that tattoos=lack of self-acceptance. As you might have guessed, I have one and am planning more :lol:
I also have tattoos. I'm not talking about everyone, just the vast majority of people who get them. :|

Your point about clothing and working out is far different than tattoos. You're scarring your body with tattoos. There is even a branch of tattoos called scarrification specifically meant to destroy your skin to put an image on it that you can't ever remove. :ugeek:

Clothes and working out is different. You're actually improving something.

I'm not debating this with you though. If you can't see that you're the exception that proves the rule than you are more stuck in your old ways of thinking than you know. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:21 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

I'm not debating this with you though. If you can't see that you're the exception that proves the rule than you are more stuck in your old ways of thinking than you know. :geek:
It's not just me. I know a number of people who have one or many tattoos, and they all generally signify a heightened sense of self more than they do anything else.

This is a case of correlation not necessarily implying causation.