Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 am 

Two years ago I had the opportunity to be a part of an on-campus program at University. It was a year-long investment. The program consisted of MOSTLY women, but this was not my reason to join, it just so happened that it was like that.

Through that experience I learned quite a bit about females and their outlooks.

Small back-story…we met regularly, so friendships formed; some phony and some real. The content of the program brought the group closer together and as a result I was able to see a RAWER & more UNFILTERED side of women; there were so many women in the room where they just spoke as if NO man was present.

I’m going to share a few things I took away from it all.

-

a) Women care very LITTLE about Men
The picture society has painted, the one in which women are displayed as loving and caring, is far from the truth. Women may be loving and caring, BUT definitely only for THEMSELVES.

Women view men as tools to better their own lives. “What can he do for ME?” “What can I EXTRACT from him?”. If a man is in a women’s life, it’s because he provides some VALUE to her. It’s NOT because of what most men think, “love”.

I vividly remember one of the women in the group saying, "I'm just going to marry a rich husband and party my whole life!" She was dead SERIOUS.

Any time you see a man in a women’s life you can know he is offering her some value.
Man in a Woman’s life = Man offers VALUE that the Woman VALUES

The word ‘value’ means many different things here and is different for each women.

Look here: viewtopic.php?p=2487#p2487

Exceptions to the above would be if a women decided to get involved with a man who’s value she did not seek, but would use and leverage him to get what else she wants (another man, ego boost, etc…).

In the program I saw a lot of this. Men these women would date or mess-around with had status or some value they valued.

Many of the single women within the group had a few men that were on their radar, and it's not a surprise since so many men decide to chase, especially in college.

In the group a lot of these women talked negatively about men. The more and more I listened the harder it was to not look at what the finger was pointing at… that men are nothing more than objects to women.

The women would gossip about their dates and partners every week. Comparing and contrasting with each other.

What their dates did for them last week.
What he bought for her.
What he did for her.

It reminded me of when I was a kid with Pokemon cards and I would brag with my friends for who had the best deck! The difference though is my content were ONLY CARDS! These women bragged, compared and used these men like they were OBJECTS without feelings.

Look here for a thread on ‘feelings’: In the name of Science

Overall, as time went out it was hard not to believe anything different then women view men as OBJECTS. It seemed it was always…what can he do for ME.

Women care more about other WOMEN than they do for men.

And FYI, a couple of the women in relationships messed around with other men on the side with little to NO remorse. One even lived with her man and still continued infidelity.

Look at this thread for ‘No remorse’: viewtopic.php?p=23511

[ Briffaults law - http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 091#p19091 ]

-

b) Men trust men, women trust men, women don't trust women.
The amount of Shit-Talking and Back-Stabbing done by these women was hilarious to watch.
Women A would see women B and they would be cordial with one another chat it up like nothing in the world was wrong.
Women B leaves and women C enters...
Women A lets women C know what a BITCH women B was being and together they would gossip.

The above happened many many many times!

There was NO logic involved there, it was only EMOTION.

Aside from gossiping about one another, these women gossiped about the men in their lives. Sharing and laughing about information they extracted from those men. The stories they shared about the men seemed to be private matters that I wouldn't like discussed with others. Nothing was off-limits for them with men.

However, from what I saw beneath the cordial banter back and forth between these ladies, there was a fierce competition taking place!

The women were competing with one another. They boasted and bragged about what men did for them last week, what an amazing party they went to, what they bought recently and whatever else they could mention to elevate and separate themselves from one another. This was done CONSCIOUSLY and UNCONSCIOULSY. It was the Female Power Hierarchy at work.

As much as men want to think women care about them and dress nicely for them...it has little to do with men. There is a reason it is called a 'blow-job'. ;)

-

c) A REAL Man is a rare thing!

None of these women fucked or messed with a REAL Man. I know this cause from what I saw none of these women EVER felt satisfied. They were consistently on the hunt, forever hungry. Yes, they felt BIG and STRONG when they had a man wrapped around their finger, but if you took the time to look at them you could see they craved for what they NEEDED, not what they WANTED.

No women looked up to her man.
No women submitted to her man.

For those that where single…they continuously shuffled through men searching for something and also just power-hungry to manipulate. Few ever felt satisfied and content.

Stories about new men would come into the group every couple of weeks or so, but none of them would ever stick around for long.
The men they usually encountered gave them little space, offered her what she wanted and not NEEDED, and most likely weren’t indifferent on a deep level.

-

And that about sums up what I took away from it all. Nothing new for this forum, just coming from a different experience.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

Beautiful post bliss, one could even say a blissful post.

Exceedingly valid points clearly laid out.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:10 pm 

I read it 2 times,

2nd time I put Covey's relationship formula
in the back of my mind:

Dependent-----Independent-----Interdependent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:04 pm 

Fine...I'll be 'that' guy :lol:

Did you get intimate with any of them, bliss? :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Haha I did. One of them seduced me the hardest I've ever been seduced before!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:08 pm 

bliss wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Haha I did. One of them seduced me the hardest I've ever been seduced before!
THAT'S the story I want to hear :geek:

EDIT: Never mind...the tale has been TOLD. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm 

This is really cool. Lots of stuff I've been telling people for a lot of time and got laughed at or get people to disagree even when the thing was obvious :|
I got to know most of these things during puberty.. I spent it all the time in a group of 5 or so females, being the only dude, simmilar experience to yours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 pm 
Watch what happens when you're that guy her friends don't like. ;)

Watch what happens when you're that same guy around her friends who supposedly don't like you. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:29 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:

Watch what happens when you're that same guy around her friends who supposedly don't like you. ;)
Its better to "not" be liked than to be liked in that situation ? (If so that would make sense. A lot of women that stick in relationships do so with guys that don't treat them like your typical "nice" guy. )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:47 pm 
Ratchet wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

Its better to "not" be liked than to be liked in that situation ? (If so that would make sense. A lot of women that stick in relationships do so with guys that don't treat them like your typical "nice" guy. )
Read the original post again. Women are in competition with each other. If they hear about a guy who's a real man they'll say and do anything to convince their friend to get rid of him. Watch her friends and see who their newest date is.

Guys who have a lot of intrinsic value tend to run through a woman and all her friends. I've had multiple opportunities to do it myself, but I was so closed minded even after the red pill that I never thought to do it. I've had multiple opportunities to get into threesomes too. One time was with a mother and her daughter. :lol:

This shit gets crazy when you even show one IOTA of true confidence and self assurance. I just wish I was like certain other members who took the time to find out more about their self and pass up on the trappings after the red pill. It's only just recently that I decided to focus on sincerely on my internal development. I kept passing it up because I could never put together a concerted effort that was not based around women until recently.

Like The Kidd!! says all paths lead to Rome though, some paths are just more scenic than others.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:01 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Like The Kidd!! says all paths lead to Rome though, some paths are just more scenic than others.
AMEN!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:42 am 

Well done, Bliss.
Slim Titan wrote:
Guys who have a lot of intrinsic value tend to run through a woman and all her friends.
Or realize the vagina isn't worth the mouth it's attached too. :lol: I wouldn't even deal with most women any more unless I was getting something out of it. Namely food, I like food.
Slim Titan wrote:
This shit gets crazy when you even show one IOTA of true confidence and self assurance. I just wish I was like certain other members who took the time to find out more about their self and pass up on the trappings after the red pill. It's only just recently that I decided to focus on sincerely on my internal development. I kept passing it up because I could never put together a concerted effort that was not based around women until recently.
Never too late. I'm quite eager to test out my new "powerlevel" to use a DBZ reference when I reenter the scene. It's funny the confidence radiates from you and drives them crazy which only amplifies the radiation of self assurance. Nothing jacks up self assurance like being locked in your own mental prison doing pushups. Like Captain America when he goes in the time thing to train don't remember exactly what it was....haven't seen the cartoon since I was 9.