All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Real sexism website
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:12 pm 

http://www.realsexism.com/

Some facts.

Post subject: Re: Real sexism website
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 am 

Interesting facts.

It really hammers home the point, no one is your friend and for a large part you cannot count on anyone for fairness.

If your a guy there really is only one option. You need to contract yourself out and keep all your assets in your self made corporation's name. That way if they ever get an idea to try to use you. You can just kick them out and tell them to get fucked.

The laws aren't quite that bad in Canada, with our healthcare and such. Just gotta keep your game tight and dish out a justifiable amount of payback. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:22 am 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
Interesting facts.

It really hammers home the point, no one is your friend and for a large part you cannot count on anyone for fairness.

If your a guy there really is only one option. You need to contract yourself out and keep all your assets in your self made corporation's name. That way if they ever get an idea to try to use you. You can just kick them out and tell them to get fucked.

The laws aren't quite that bad in Canada, with our healthcare and such. Just gotta keep your game tight and dish out a justifiable amount of payback. 8-)
I agree but I have to make an exception on a value evaluating process.ç

I have more hope in a male to male transtaction of value.
I think it's called retribution, and it depends on the "people" you associate with. And the reading you can make from there.

E.i.
If I where to encounter some people of your level (whichever of the forum clasheswith my reality) I do not care being "reckless" and good vibe, because I have the nose to sniff how a grounded liberated male parter smells like, and the respect what he deserves.

Just to make a distinction. Not talking about females, but bros.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:05 pm 

Few men are deserving of that trust. I can count irl friends like that on one hand.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:46 pm 

Altair wrote:
Few men are deserving of that trust. I can count irl friends like that on one hand.

Yup. Sure is funny how that number goes down the more you notice their behavior.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:01 pm 
Altair wrote:
Exactly, most men who are "liberated" are still walking the dark path. I can also do the same.

One of the only people I counted as a true friend unearthed his lies. Turns out he was just gay and had an obsession with me. There may be one or two that I know. :geek:

If you can't trust them with money that is important to both of you then you can't trust at all. If you can trust them with money that is important to both of you then cut the number of people in half and you have just about the true number of friends you really have.

By important I mean that they would share their last dime with you.

Lesbian on Lesbian Rape

I saw this first hand in college. I didn't know what was happening. The straight girls on the rugby team, at least in the year I saw this, were gang raped. Don't come on too strong if you're a guy.

As soon as I walked in they tried pushing me out acting like it was an orgy. They were ripping off the girl's clothes. She was laughing like they were playing. :roll: If that was the case then why did you only let the "gay" guy stay in there to watch?

I remember Jared recounting how every homosexual person he's talked to has said they were sexually assaulted. Lol, my professor got so sad like I knew the truth about their ruse when I casually commented about an article we read that suggested that exact premise.

You have to be your own best friend.

40% of women are rapists

Don't forget to add in how many men love to penetrate another man.

Military Rape

This is part of the reason why the military probably didn't want to let gays in. It's not possible. It's probable.

The percentage of raped men in the article fits nearly the exact percentage of assumed homosexuals in the US. I'm not a statistics major, but I would bet that the statistic that most rapists are serial offenders is untrue too. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 pm 

Not gonna lie I find the idea of a guy being "raped" by a women laughable. How in the world would a women overpower a guy?

Like I'm 6'1 and 200 pounds and workout 5 times a week. If your weak enough to be physically overpowered you should probably fix that.

With regards to the rugby players, I cannot even pretend I care. None of them would ever step up to the plate to help me so fuck em. They got enough manginas and feminazis to help them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:15 am 

Altair wrote:
Not gonna lie I find the idea of a guy being "raped" by a women laughable. How in the world would a women overpower a guy?.
I didn't really read everything in the thread. But I don't think they just mean physically here.
Also fuck yeah code geass. I need to make that anime thread...

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:38 am 

I don't know how it couldn't be physical lol. I mean they would have to force you. If I was a cop taking down that report I'd be like..."so let me get this straight a women 70lbs lighter and a 8 inches shorter raped you?" It would be effortless. She demands sex, and you don't want to I'd be like "I'm playing computer games. I don't wanna. If she kept it up I'd be like go away and ignore her.

I think efforts would be better placed into solving actual issues. Like other parts of the legal system and conscription and such.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:04 am 
Altair wrote:
I don't know how it couldn't be physical lol. I mean they would have to force you. If I was a cop taking down that report I'd be like..."so let me get this straight a women 70lbs lighter and a 8 inches shorter raped you?" It would be effortless. She demands sex, and you don't want to I'd be like "I'm playing computer games. I don't wanna. If she kept it up I'd be like go away and ignore her.

I think efforts would be better placed into solving actual issues. Like other parts of the legal system and conscription and such.
Ever heard of date rape? :geek:

Most rape claimed is date rape. If you believe that women aren't raped as much as reported then who is really being victimized? Drunk men too wasted to say no.

It happens a lot in college. I listened to this girl try and rape this guy. He was so wasted. :lol:

She was pulling his clothes off, and he wasn't going along with it. He said no at least 5 times, shouting it. She eventually gave up after enough people kept checking on them. She was still trying to delude herself like he actually wanted to have sex. If she was able to get the door locked I'm sure she would have gone through with it.

Think about it man. If you're a woman and want to trap a man into having a kid then how do you do it? You tranquilize his ass.

Ever heard of gangrape? :geek:

Obviously, it would take a real pimp tight dude to get that many women interested in raping him, but it happens. Usually it's violent to. There are power in numbers. Most guys would have your attitude though and be like.......

O'rly :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:41 am 

Two women cannot have sex together
Two men cannot have sex together
Gay people have no sexual lives, although they do have the reproductive parts

A man and a woman can have sex.

I cannot find the word "homosexual" in Websters dictionary 1828

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:30 am 

Good point.

I just never leave my drink around. If one was to get a vasectomy pretty sure that would render defeat impossible. An option that is gonna warrent serious consideration once I get out of school and enter the real world again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:40 am 
Be careful with that. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat. ;)

I would say at least set some sperm aside if you do it. It may be difficult to reverse should you change your mind. :geek:

Word to the wise. I heard about a male birth control pill coming down the line. It's going to undoubtedly have side effects in the first generation of production. I would wait until the second generation and still set sperm aside before hand. Accidental sterility is no joke.

I think feminists were outraged at that birth control pill.

It can happen with either choice. Just keep up with condoms until you have time to think about it clearly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:29 am 

Yeah, I'll set some aside. I will probably have a kid at some point assuming I come across an X-Factor.

If I decide to follow through on it I will truly be able to do everything on my terms. No assets technically in my name, no chance of knocking anyone up and no chance of becoming someone's "workhorse".