Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Power Game
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:48 am 

http://illimitablemen.com/2014/04/22/the-power-game/
Quote:
If you should give a fuck about anything, if you’re not sure what should be important to you, the bottom line of your agenda should be to increase your power and to connect with others who can help you increase your power, spending much of your mental faculty on people who cannot help you is a manifestation of low self-esteem, as a person who seeks growth it’s a total and utter waste of time when it comes to self-betterment to be investing your time and attention on those who can offer you nothing. Caring about the useless and those of low value, those who cannot bring you anything you need either superficially, intellectually or spiritually and who may in fact put you at risk of degrading your own faculty; surreptitiously communicates to your self-esteem and the perception of others that you yourself are low value, powerless, merely by method of association.
Quote:
Indeed if you are neither powerful nor the target of someone’s personal investment, then nobody would give a fuck about you or even summon the energy to criticise your methods. They’d leave you to it. Hate is a reactionary emotion which spawns from other emotions, predominantly from fear, fear of the unknown, fear of a loss of personal power and perhaps the biggest fear of all, fear of a bad investment choice. This is my belief as to why so many parents fear their children being failures, some opt to lie to themselves that their kids are not losers even when it is quite evident that they in fact are, what they ultimately fear is having put all this time and effort into their legacy only for their child to squander that effort by yielding them nothing in return, no power, nothing for them to be vicariously proud of, no return on investment, zilch. This I believe to be the fear of every parent and by extension, grandparent, the fear that their own lives were a waste of time as they do not have a legacy strong enough to carry on their desires.
Quote:
Everybody cares about power, that’s all it’s about, that’s the bottom line; don’t believe otherwise unless you opt to be taken for a fool. Power comes before everything else, don’t be fooled by romantics and the esoteric gooeyness of emotions that elicit idealism and compassion, sure, these emotions all play a role regardless of power and in relation to power, but power itself is the bottom line for everything. Sink or swim. Succeed or fail. There are no alternatives to this, you strive and thrive or you bail and fail.
Quote:
To those who think Machiavellianism is irrelevant, you are idiots, useful idiots at the very best but idiots nonetheless. By not playing the game you lose the game via forfeiture, you cannot play the game by refusing to play the game, instead you will become the instrument of someone else’s will, naively believing you possess some sort of consent that you can give as if there’s some magical ‘opt out button’ that you can use to remove yourself from the bullshit which is the power game. There is no consent, you do not control other people’s intentions by declaring that you refuse to play the inescapable game of life, by refusing to play against your adversaries you leave yourself unarmed to their agendas and in your defencelessness, you become a target. Machiavellianism and the dark triad at large are of relevance to each and every human soul on the planet whether you wish to utilise it to become a tyrant or merely in order to defend yourselves from those who would otherwise seek to exploit you.

We’re all born into the perverse game that is civilization, a construct which has transformed in its ever-changing face for millennia, and the rules of power have all but barely changed, if anything over time, they have become further refined and intricate in the extravagance of their complexity, but established avenues of power never seize to lose their utility. Some people are players; most people are followers of varying power, at the bottom are the human drones and excessive unintended human ‘capital’ which emerged quite abruptly into the world from the ovary of horny women with baby rabies. Decide what you want your role to be regardless of how the cards are stacked for you in your own personal journey. You’re either a player or you’re not, and if you’re not playing, you are a loser. You don’t get power by not playing, and should by happenstance some power fall into your lap, typically by act of inheritance, in the absence of an ability to play the game you will not have the ability to maintain the power bequeathed to you, others will parasitize you until there is nothing left.

The less powerful you are, the more you’ll give a fuck about people’s opinions in general, the reason for this being because a great deal of people have the ability to influence your life in ways which could potentially threaten you, the more power you get, the less people there are in the hierarchy whom are better than you that can control your life to the extent that it will elicit personal fear. In antithesis, there will be more people who will become dependent upon you for their livelihoods, their mental state, the instrumental nature of your expertise or whatever it is that is the source of your power.

It’s lonely at the top and it’s depressing at the bottom. If someone cannot offer me anything of value, be it intellectual stimulation or resources then I don’t care what their opinion is, I’ll often laugh at people who act like I should give a damn about what they have to say when they have demonstrated no power or quality of sufficient reason for why I should listen to them. On the topic of reason, reason is power, reasonable people will follow the logical, reasonable people worship logic, you can gain power by being reasonable or at least appearing to be reasonable with the right people, whilst with others you must influence them ostentatiously with the emotion of delusion and the cunning of fallacy. If a person is not proficient in something that can help you in any way big or small, then you shouldn’t give a damn about them or anything they have to say.
So sick 8-)

Post subject: Re: The Power Game
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:54 am 

This is probably my favorite quote.
Quote:
15.) Women do not care about male weakness and neither does society, if you are weak, depressed, small, poor, uneducated, unconfident, essentially anything which stops you from being powerful, then nobody cares. People only care about you when you’re powerful or a beautiful woman. You have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps because nobody gives a fuck about you. You’re given a dichotomy, sink or swim, you sink, then you end up drowning yourself in failure. You swim or start riding tidal waves, that’s when people start taking notice. Society will always have a safety net for women, white knights will charge in, other women will side with her because they share a gender, the state will provide welfare and etc. As a man you have no such luxury, your propensity and ability to gain power is much higher than a woman’s but your ability to hit rock bottom is far more pronounced too. As men we are more extreme than women are. Women are typically average and don’t move much either side of the bell curve, as men we are either highly successful geniuses of repute that feminists can but scoff and be jealous of, the poster boys for their esteemed patriarchy, or the invisible voiceless poverty-stricken peasant class that nobody gives a flying fuck about.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:28 pm 
That quote just about sums it and why I realized that it makes no sense to talk to people in college about the matrix.

I will admit that there were some pink pills that made me feel some camaraderie. I still talk to them.

One of the blue pill guys I talk to asked me why I didn't talk to the guy who handed me the blue pill book of the century.

I kindly kept quiet because the information that book gave me precipitated my descent into despair, hopelessness, depression etc. I rose from the ashes and fall into something with much more potential though.

I should thank him, but how can you thank an enemy?

It's like the end of the first arc of Akagi except I didn't have any tools to compete. It was crushing defeat that destroyed me psychologically. It would be like if the main villain in Akagi just walked up to me and fucked me up. :|

However, in reality, the guy that gave me the book is more like Akagi's friend that Akagi meets in the second arc in the pits of hell (the underground work camp). It's like, "You just decided to drag me down here with you because of my stupidity?" FUCK OUTTA HERE BRO. :evil:

[I also have to admit that I teetering on the edge before. He just precipitated the circumstances that provided my descent into years of torment.]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:24 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
"Thank you."

This entire conflict is going on in your head.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:48 pm 
Aragorn wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
"Thank you."

This entire conflict is going on in your head.
:|

You're reading that wayyyyyy to literally.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:51 pm 

Altair wrote:
This is probably my favorite quote.
Quote:
15.) Women do not care about male weakness and neither does society, if you are weak, depressed, small, poor, uneducated, unconfident, essentially anything which stops you from being powerful, then nobody cares. People only care about you when you’re powerful or a beautiful woman. You have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps because nobody gives a fuck about you. You’re given a dichotomy, sink or swim, you sink, then you end up drowning yourself in failure. You swim or start riding tidal waves, that’s when people start taking notice. Society will always have a safety net for women, white knights will charge in, other women will side with her because they share a gender, the state will provide welfare and etc. As a man you have no such luxury, your propensity and ability to gain power is much higher than a woman’s but your ability to hit rock bottom is far more pronounced too. As men we are more extreme than women are. Women are typically average and don’t move much either side of the bell curve, as men we are either highly successful geniuses of repute that feminists can but scoff and be jealous of, the poster boys for their esteemed patriarchy, or the invisible voiceless poverty-stricken peasant class that nobody gives a flying fuck about.
:shock:

This is just put so succinctly...amazing read :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!