Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The 20s man
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:18 am 

http://illimitablemen.com/2014/01/03/20 ... of-empire/
Quote:
Your entire 20’s as a man should be about actualisation, self-improvement, chasing the wind, enriching yourself, improving your skill sets, you are free from commitment and the debilitating burden of family life, you have no responsibilities, no ball and chain (wife/girlfriend), spin plates for sex but by dear god, do not have a serious girlfriend if you have serious considerations for power, if you are happy with the level you’re at then that’s good for you, your personal ambition is satiated, but this article is focused on those who want to be at the top, the mega ambitious, those who lust for the trappings of power.
Quote:
You’re looking at the bigger picture, your average 20’s girl is thinking about getting dicked by an alpha, what she should wear, why did she feel that way earlier and how will she feel if she does “such and such”, what do her friends think of her? Blah-de-fucking-blah. Fuck that noise, spin them as plates but don’t give away significant commitment until you hit your 30’s, that way you can clean up on the hot young twenty somethings and have your pick of the litter because your SMV will be sky high.
Quote:
Money requires more externally than game, game is all about your cognitive wiring, money relies on that but it also requires an external skill which others can directly benefit from. It requires something the economy will pay for because it needs it. If you’re in university like myself then choose your degree wisely, if it doesn’t pay or even have an at least 50% chance of paying then don’t bother doing it. Sure I like philosophy as much as the next guy and psychology is kind of cool too but if you don’t want to be working in a grocery store for the rest of your life and want to be a competitor not a survivor then you better fucking well study something that pays right or not bother at all. If you’re doing a degree in creative writing you may as well just save up the loan money, live frugally and default on the loan (if that’s possible in your country) because I can write pretty creatively and I don’t have a degree in that shit, neither do many other writers.
Who is this guy lol

Post subject: Re: The 20s man
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:34 am 

Reminds me of this: Top 10 mistakes to avoid in your 20s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_yr2LDVObs

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: