Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Wake up
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:29 am 

Article I stumbled across this guy gets it.

http://illimitablemen.com/2013/12/30/wake-the-fuck-up/
Quote:
The sceptical and new initiates who can’t see this and question it’s truth are not deep enough down the rabbit hole, you’ve still got a long way to go – a lot of you think you can use red pill philosophy to make yourself desirable to a woman and then go fuckoff to your masturbatory Disney fantasy “…and they lived happily ever after” because now you have the magical instructions to create attraction. Bullshit. That is nothing but you still being ignorant, still being unable to accept that women are unilaterally: self-obsessed, selfish, solipsistic users.
Quote:
Having bullshit expectations and believing in bullshit are only going to lead you to disappointment and ruin, it’s almost as if, half of you men here are setting yourselves up for failure, you’re willing to risk and sacrifice for a “crack at happiness” a “crack at an idealisation” fuck that, I rather never have a crack at the bullshit fantasy we’re all fed our entire lives then get raped by the realisation that that shit isn’t even real. Call it jaded, call it bitter, rationalise away what I say – I’m a young guy. Never been divorced or married. No kids. Still in university, bright future ahead of me. Don’t blame the baggage, blame reality, blame feminism, blame our ancestors for letting everything get this shit. Women need to be subject to standards, expectations and controls like men are but because they’re not (anymore) we have absolute social anarchy now