Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

Robin Williams "Killed" By Ex-Wives? Unfair Alimony Payments Caused Depression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcSXQPsRew

Obviously it's multifactorial thing, but who knows if that was, the most important trigger.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:23 pm 

Dali wrote:
Robin Williams "Killed" By Ex-Wives? Unfair Alimony Payments Caused Depression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcSXQPsRew

Obviously it's multifactorial thing, but who knows if that was, the most important trigger.
This is both, comical and tragic.

The more I ponder, the more I believe the following quote to be true:
"Life is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think."

Discussed in the following thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2866&p=27752&hilit=

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:44 am 

The sad irony is...that he killed himself...THEN killed himself... :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

The sad irony is that he didn't learn after the first divorce.

Or the second

And was on his third wife

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:44 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The sad irony is that he didn't learn after the first divorce.

Or the second

And was on his third wife
It's like we just traded places :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:14 am 
Hmmm....I don't want to hijack this thread, but while I was doing some research a few days ago I came across a similar story with a different outcome.

Steve Harvey baffles me. He's patently stupid, a definite symp, and has mad multiple divorces and multiple children. Yet, he is reaching the height of his success unless that is the answer. He must have enough money to keep up with ex wives because he's on his third.

He even wrote a book telling women how to get men. I heard from one woman that he said to make the man wait 91 days to have sex and if he doesn't wait then he isn't RIGHT/REAL man for her. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:42 am 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
Hmmm....I don't want to hijack this thread, but while I was doing some research a few days ago I came across a similar story with a different outcome.

Steve Harvey baffles me. He's patently stupid, a definite symp, and has mad multiple divorces and multiple children. Yet, he is reaching the height of his success unless that is the answer. He must have enough money to keep up with ex wives because he's on his third.

He even wrote a book telling women how to get men. I heard from one woman that he said to make the man wait 91 days to have sex and if he doesn't wait then he isn't RIGHT/REAL man for her. :lol:
You shouldn't. Cannot see the bullshit that nigga is selling? I don't think this man waits that long to have a cute black beauty bouncing in his lap naked, all that phony look alike Mr. Ed is doing is an acting show that woman want to see. It's like the other asshole of Dr. Phil. Like the guys that get so fit and the first thing they say is, that they didn't do that for the hot ladies... yeah right :roll: . Also he has the women on his side... That's a clever move.

This guys are "on their side" (woman side) but in their terms --mostly for money and protection purposes--
Meaning to an end.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:55 pm 

That's hilarious. I can imagine their mood when they read it. Yep just read this awesome book now that I know to make a guy wait 91 days. I'll just wander over to my local unicorn stable and name my price.

When in reality it's like uh could you even pick up one of these horses on sticks at the dollar store for that lol.

If some girl tried that on me I'd be like " that's cute, I'm going to watch netflix. See you in 91 days, or not.

Also if people want to spend money on crap and he is smart enough to act on it good for him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:55 pm 

Altair wrote:
Also if people want to spend money on crap and he is smart enough to act on it good for him.
Yeah, he probably knew there was huge demand for this stuff, and so it would be a no-brainer to make money off of it. Apart from that, the world is filled with people who are smart career wise, but not so much when it comes to women/marriage. Too many great men have been brought down by their wives lately, and the list keeps growing...

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:39 pm 

Fwiw, I wouldnt lose any sleep about putting some over used and useless cliches in a book if women were gonna pay for it lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:38 pm 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

There are so many guys who repeat the cycle after a breakup, including the ones that get married three times. They keep doing the same thing that doesn't work over and over, trying to do it better the second and third time. If they stay married, they do it only because they are too insecure and lonely to be single or too tired of going through the whole thing again.

on a hamster wheel = when someone just keeps running in circles (and making the same mistakes) in their life, instead of progressing

You think we’re that different from hamsters? Think again.

Be like most people and you'll get what most people have - boring, unhappy, unfulfilled lives - or (dare to) be different, have the opposite and inspire them in the process. The choice is yours.