Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:23 am 
Site Admin

http://www.policymic.com/articles/90079 ... ign=social

I don't see (as Kidd wrote in his article), the misandry issue addressed. Just men bandwagoning in the pro-cause to make them appear "good" to women.
That's moronic and biased. Not neutral and proactive. But hey, it's the matrix so I'm not asking much.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:39 am 

No comments, media "reality" detected.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:31 pm 

Can't beat em...join em? :?

A fraction of those aren't TOO awful...but these guys will learn soon enough that kissing up to feminists/cloaked misandrists does not do you any favor with them. It's like thinking if you go to church with a chick she'll like you more or is more inclined to be faithful to you. :roll:

Also remember...the average male has no idea misandry is even a word. Hell even my phone will tell me it's a misspelled word and yet offer no replacement. :|

Keep watching fellas...it's only gonna get better...and by better I mean more interesting. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:12 am 

Some are actually pretty spot on imo. Others are of course awful. I would like to add to the 'things we need to end'; female entitlement.

I am wondering how men are going to come out of the wash after this Rodgers incident.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:34 pm 

I think the Internet may implode soon, all sides are viciously attacking each other.

I guess the issue that I take most with this is that kids get brainwashed into it before they capable of forming their own opinion. Knowing how hard it was to undo all the lies and brainwashing I know that most people won't be able to do it. It would be nice to see at least a reasonably fair situation. Obviously the outcome of this has no effect on me. It mostly seeing how much weaker people are taken advantage of before they have the mental capabilities to decide that is so irritating.

The effect of this is beginning to take shape in the bigger picture. It is gonna be so epicly glorious.
Imagine the desperation when they realize they won't be able to sell their bullshit to guys anymore.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:43 pm 

Misandry misogyny, this forum /browser doesn't recognize the word.
The word misandry is underlined.

It recognizes the word internecine though... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
I think the Internet may implode soon, all sides are viciously attacking each other.

I guess the issue that I take most with this is that kids get brainwashed into it before they capable of forming their own opinion. Knowing how hard it was to undo all the lies and brainwashing I know that most people won't be able to do it. It would be nice to see at least a reasonably fair situation. Obviously the outcome of this has no effect on me. It mostly seeing how much weaker people are taken advantage of before they have the mental capabilities to decide that is so irritating.

The effect of this is beginning to take shape in the bigger picture. It is gonna be so epicly glorious.
Imagine the desperation when they realize they won't be able to sell their bullshit to guys anymore.
I guess some of them would resort to closed door cult (fight club style)
Or plainly remove themselves from life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:57 pm 

Enough with a mentally impaired guy who shouldn't be free to wander the streets. There are billions of sexually frustrated men and women globally. They wouldn't even think about killing random people.

Most, if not all, of those photos are staged. Location is the same for most of them. Whether those guys were paid for it or not, they sacrificed their self-respect and dignity by making an ass of themselves. And then they complain about getting friendzoned.

Fifty Shades of Grey is the fastest-selling paperback of all time. It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism (BDSM). In other words, women came out and said that they crave discipline and dominance/submission. Dominant men, disciplinarians, father figures (especially if they lacked one during childhood).

All this only went viral because some misandrists capitalized on it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:35 am 

A woman using the word 'misandry'
w/Finnish subtitles

6min20sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21KWyZ1RmRE