Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:45 am 
Site Admin

Ana Kasparian Response To Disgusting UC Santa Barbara Shooter Supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3w-5-b4mhM

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:32 am 

This was really good. But the "I've decided not to disclose the website bit" followed by the website being written down under the written comments as she was reading them - well, that was quite funny :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:41 pm 

The stage is so being set right now... :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:24 pm 

The plot thickens.... :geek:

I actually had an interesting conversation with a few feminists on Facebook yesterday. They had valid points, which I saw. Like for example how much pretty women are harassed. Never really noticed it before, but a couple of the stories from their personal experience were like oh, I guess people are that predatory. However, my points were overlooked. No progress was made. :|

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:29 pm 
Altair wrote:
The plot thickens.... :geek:

I actually had an interesting conversation with a few feminists on Facebook yesterday. They had valid points, which I saw. Like for example how much pretty women are harassed. Never really noticed it before, but a couple of the stories from their personal experience were like oh, I guess people are that predatory. However, my points were overlooked. No progress was made. :|
No and yes. Men are just as predatory as women.

Women save the predation, generally speaking, for when they believe they are in a relationship.

Men tend to do it before and after a relationship.

On that note, the part I will admit is that men may be inclined to become predators once they have reached the end of their rope and fallen into despair because they are a 30 year old virgin.

I've looked at every news outlet on the forum and none of them have said that IT IS OK TO BE A VIRGIN!!!!! :evil:

Seriously, I wrote a paper about the maternal state (well it was one of my hypothesis regarding the way child support is structured :twisted:).

Anyway, Freud talked about this in the last volume of his collected works.

It goes back to the Madonna/Whore Complex and people having a problem with being virgins.

We all confront the Madonna/Whore Complex and the Virginity Complex in our ways after reading the preliminary information posted here.

It's better to have the knowledge that there are no saints.

Anyway, we wouldn't be effective if guys weren't the way they are.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:39 pm 

We will always be effective, we're light years ahead of the rest of the world. And growth continues to increase exponentially.

I will always push myself to remain sharper than everyone else around me, they cannot hope to keep up. I do hope they try though ;) , it won't be any fun if it's a sweep.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:21 pm 

I'm telling you guys...things like this, especially with the PUA community at large trying to somehow capitalize on this event, is only going to make being us even more easier, awesomer and possibly that much more socially acceptable.

With our mindset, this is nothing BUT a good thing. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:20 pm 

But I like being on the outside, don't wanna be socially acceptable.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:24 pm 

Altair wrote:
But I like being on the outside, don't wanna be socially acceptable.
By that I mean no eyebrows will be raised with us :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:40 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

...Then you may want to edit the posts where you openly admit you have sociopathic traits :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:43 pm 

fufe wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

...Then you may want to edit the posts where you openly admit you have sociopathic traits :lol:
No need...actions always speak louder than words. Besides, I psychoanalyzed myself (attempted to)...I'm no recognized expert so it's ultimately moot. ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:49 pm 
Site Admin

There's 'dis good webpage:

http://www.sociopathworld.com/

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:20 am 

Dali wrote:

Roosh fires back. Even if he's right the matrix will still destroy him. They have what matters most, more ink and money.
http://www.returnofkings.com/36397/elli ... s-murderer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:01 pm 

Like I said...the PUA community is going to sink themselves with this one. Roosh is capitalizing on the fact that he's actually on mainstream media's radar for approximately 15mins. And you're right, S2P...I can see all KINDS of sentinels bearing down on his position as we speak. :geek:

From what I've read, Elliot's problem was less with women per se and more with his lot in life. He was an overly entitled narcissist, who felt that he should have been born into wealth and was mad that his parent's weren't rich. His parent's enabled him at the expense of their credit scores...and yet he still was not satisfied. Plus Roosh is attacking ALL feminists...it's like he isn't aware Misandrists are the actual target with this. :geek:

Here is a post that I made on a blog post entitled 'Elliot Rodger and the Men who hate Women' at bellejar.ca :
Quote:
Aspberger’s at worst just makes you socially awkward since they have a tendency not to respond appropriately (expressions aren’t congruent with environmental stimuli) in social situations. I’m sure this is most likely what led to many of his perceived failed interactions with the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, he decided to blame the fact that he couldn’t ‘get’ women on the women who weren’t attracted to him. If he (and most guys honestly) would focus LESS on what THEY want…and instead focus more on their surroundings to discern who might actually like THEM…THEN pick from THAT pool, I believe incidents like this would decrease dramatically.

I make no excuse for this guy…and it’s a crying shame that innocent people had to die because of his entitled narcissism. I just hope that men at large soon realize that violence doesn’t help anyone and only gives Misandrists (and some feminists are misandrists in sheep’s clothing) more ammunition to socially castrate men even more.

Men…this isn’t the way to ‘fight back’. If a girl you like doesn’t like you, don’t get upset with her. Instead of wasting your time trying to get girls to like you, deal with the ones that already like you. Simple in concept, yet trying in execution. But with the way our society is currently operating, it is currently the best option.
See the difference in approaches?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:31 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Like I said...the PUA community is going to sink themselves with this one. Roosh is capitalizing on the fact that he's actually on mainstream media's radar for approximately 15mins. And you're right, S2P...I can see all KINDS of sentinels bearing down on his position as we speak. :geek:
This is so exciting, 8-) . It's been like 8 years since I first started down this path, and seeing the way shit is about to hit the fan is so entertaining :twisted: . Must be even more so for you, since you've been into this for decades.

What can the "sentinels" really do though? It's free speech, Edward Snowden is still at large, and his actions would be way higher on the radar. They'll be like your a bad person/monster....and Roosh will give the appropriate number the fucks (precisely zero).

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:58 pm 

Quote:
What can the "sentinels" really do though? It's free speech, Edward Snowden is still at large, and his actions would be way higher on the radar. They'll be like your a bad person/monster....and Roosh will give the appropriate number the fucks (precisely zero).
They will make it so that PUA is the worst thing you could possibly be involved with. And since most guys care what women think, it's basically the long kiss goodnight. That and women at large are about to familiarize themselves with PUA 'routine and lingo' immediately to 'protect themselves' from guys like Roosh. :geek:

Conversely, our mindset is actually approved by open minded women (not Misandrists of course...but even real Feminists can see the logic in our mindset). Our mindset is bulletproof because it is based in indifference, not entitlement. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:24 pm 

Ahh, oops it's been so long since I gave a single fuck what a women wanted me to do I overlooked it :lol: .

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 pm 

The guys on that Return of Kings site are really gearing themselves up for a battle just look at the comments, the 300 spartans are even quoted haha.

Actually bro, the 300 Spartans are here. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:42 am 

Dali wrote:

Man that woman is so annoying I couldn't listen to her more than 1 minute :lol:

In regards to: Roosh V

For anyone who doesn't know:
He is\was a sex tourist but he didn't admit it while he was selling his pick up books back in the days....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:29 am 

sorry.... couldnt stand listen to her bitching and moaning.