Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Watershed Moment
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:12 pm 

Everyone, please read this article first, and reflect on it a bit:

http://bellejar.ca/2014/05/24/elliot-ro ... ate-women/

This could be our moment.

I believe that society at large will use this incident to demonize PUA and the like...and rightfully so. It is ultimately the wrong way to approach the growing epidemic of the Misandrist Agenda. This event WILL cause a surge in feminists/misandrists and men everywhere will feel the crunch. But, in it's wake, as PUA is shunned and shutdown by society at large, our approach, one that is based on self improvement, patience, observation, reciprocating to being chosen, maximizing your potential in all areas of life, and otherwise being self contained and indifferent will rise in popularity and acceptance.

Prepare yourselves. That sound you hear in the distance could be the PUA movement's bubble finally bursting. Be ready to ride the resulting tsunami caused by the implosion of our misguided brothers.

Our time could just be NOW...and it's been a long time coming. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Post subject: Re: Watershed Moment
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:31 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I believe that society at large will use this incident to demonize PUA and the like...and rightfully so. It is ultimately the wrong way to approach the growing epidemic of the Misandrist Agenda. This event WILL cause a surge in feminists/misandrists and men everywhere will feel the crunch. But, in it's wake, as PUA is shunned and shutdown by society at large, our approach, one that is based on self improvement, patience, observation, reciprocating to being chosen, maximizing your potential in all areas of life, and otherwise being self contained and indifferent will rise in popularity and acceptance.

Prepare yourselves. That sound you hear in the distance could be the PUA movement's bubble finally bursting. Be ready to ride the resulting tsunami caused by the implosion of our misguided brothers.

Oh how I wish this could be true. :ugeek:

Looking forward to the future anyhow ...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:37 pm 

First things first, (quoting from the article, and I agree w/5 years of
teaching experience.)
Quote:
Asperger syndrome is not a mental illness – it is a neurological condition, and it does not predispose people to violence. Correlating Asperger’s with violence is wrong and uninformed and you are doing more harm than good by saying that.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:43 pm 

Yep. All Aspberger's really amounts to is extreme social awkwardness. I believe my brother has it...smart guy, but awkward as fuck and is also frustrated that he can't get girls. I tell him he needs to work on his 'social congruency' but it's deaf ears all around SMH :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:03 pm 

I'd like to agree with you Kidd, but I think this is just going to be another situation where the finger gets pointed to make sense of it all, instead of people looking at things constructively.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:04 pm 

moose35 wrote:
I'd like to agree with you Kidd, but I think this is just going to be another situation where the finger gets pointed to make sense of it all, instead of people looking at things constructively.
That's what I'm saying is gonna happen as well. But, PUA is gonna be that much more scrutinized. We only stand to gain from this... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:19 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
We only stand to gain from this... :ugeek:
Agreed 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:01 pm 

Hmm, I don't like it. pua being a bastardization or bad offshoot of game or truth or what ever the fuck we call this thing is. It's still connected. You think we also won't be targeted?

I'm really just asking because of fear, Kidd I know you are solidified in your mindset so you would have no problems. I fear being called out as a pua, especially when not intending to be one.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:29 am 

Well we aren't PUA...so I'm not worried. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:53 pm 

I hope your correct sir 8-) , this could be what tips the scales in our favor.

I very much doubt we would be a target, we're pretty far behind the scenes. They'd go for the big sites, more reward for their effort.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:10 pm 

I guess you guys are right, but I was not referring to the site. I meant in
rl. Im not gonna worry about it, if i get called that in rl then i know i was too tryhard and impatient.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:44 pm 

if he had waited a bit and search some more, he would have surely ended up here...

while reading the article I was a bit anxious because I thought I would eventually run into our site...

I have to agree, the PUA scene will be pretty deserted soon. more guys are going to want to opt for the more personal "natural way" of attracting women.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:46 pm 

It hits pretty close for me...Player Supreme was mentioned in the article. :?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:23 pm 

The major difference is that I work on myself,
while "they" work on the system.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:57 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:

They were close with the Player Supreme stuff, but they are still a million miles away.

Society could never see us even if they were up close and personal. It's only when we fuck up that society even gets to witness us.

This is a watershed moment. The misandry in that article is unbelievable. It does not even consider that feminism may be wrong.

If you all recall my post in Kiddz corner about the homosexual matrix. Well, once the feminist agenda is done with homosexual it will discard them. Hear me clearly.

The first displaced persons are the PUA members. The second wave of displaced persons are the homosexuals. Notice how we have lots of minority and majority members here. The feminism perpetrated by this article only endorses the white female centric feminism of the second and first wave of feminism. No doubt the misogynistic viewpoint of that guy was influenced by that feminism because it's a reaction. It's reactionary.

The first wave of feminism in the 1800's was essentially a racist movement. Viewpoints that are not logical are circular in nature. Consequently, feminism must come to reject members that it has come to hold dear as it has gained more and more sway in society.

Welcome to the new age. 8-)

We may still be another 10-15 years from the point when our ranks reach critical mass.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:41 pm 

I liken the whole Misandrist rot of Feminism like the last Captain America movie...how Shield's foundation was essentially HYRDA. :ugeek:

Feminism and true feminists are not the problem. Misandrists hiding under the banner of Feminism, and Feminists who are unknowingly Misandrists are the problem. :geek:

Bottom line? It doesn't affect us too much...our mindset renders their influence on us ineffective at best and moderately annoyed/amused at worst. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:28 pm 

Excellent, 8-)

I like this way of thinking about it, although at the moment. I am mildly irritated. :x

The 3 men that were stabbed in this are being swept under the rug like their lives were unimportant because they weren't the primary motivation. The femi-nazis (misandrists) trying to turn this into another attempt to demonize males can all go fuck themselves. The spotlight needs to shift onto women and how much they're fucking things up too. But noooo let's all look at how males are to blame, I'm not shouldering shit...fucccck that. I don't see anyone rushing to my defense over how unfair the legal system is.

Rant over :)