Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:13 am 

Ok guys, if you remember I wrote to you that I have the same problem 'the Kidd' had when he was in the army stationed in Korea.

In my small country and esp. in the area where I live there are more men than women (I'm talking about men and women in the young age range (not people over 60 :D )

When you narrow it down to the number of quality men vs. quality women- women have the advantage (much more good looking and quality Men than women ).

Now, when you add the social matrix to this equation what happens is: even average\ugly women or women bimbo are getting so much attention by so many guys who are paying money for their attention and stuff like that.....

Even women in their 30's here have so many options with guys. And since this is the way things are, women are very very picky and most of them have 'check lists' that if I told you, you would not even beleive it.

See, I'm not at all impressed with Marcus's stories since I know in London there are loads of beautiful women (way more than here) and the ratio between men and women is nothing like in here.
In fact, most of the women here that think they are so hot, when you put them in a big city like NYC or London, they would not get much attention (sometimes no attention at all :lol: ).

There are also natural women in London (London is full of immigrants from China, Poland, Thailand, Czechoslovakia, Brazil, etc...). I don't have natural women in here...

If I was in London I would have had it much easier and if Marcus was here, his 'success rates' would drop big time. The Population of London alone is bigger than the population of my whole country.

Same for Etienne and his stories. If you take him out of Montreal he won't be such a big hot shot (I don't even think he does so well in Montreal :? )

Rion did an interview with Paul Janka a while ago (boring interview by the way) but Paul said why he does not care about rejection. Some of the stuff he says:

"I put myself in a 'target rich environment' (Paul's game is in New York city). If you put me in a small town in the USA I would get nervous too cause if I rarely see a hot single girl and only once in a while one would come along, I would think: Oh if I screw this up when is the next time I'll see one again (the outcome would be so importent)?. However in New York city there are tons of girls so any interaction is not that big of a deal. In New York city on some areas
you will see 100 hot girls passing in 5-10 minutes. Also in New York, some people are married, some are old, some are gay and some are too afraid to even say 'Hi'. So I have no problem in big cities, esp. since I know that even if I screw up I'm not going to see these girls again."

Ok, now why am I writing this post?
Not to complain or to say that if you live in a small city or a small country you can't have success, I had some success in my country.

I'm writing this because I want guys who are reading this to be realistic and not fall into the marketing delusions that some teachers are selling. If a seduction teacher who lives in a big city says something like: I got a new girl every night and anyone can be like me- then he probably lives in a big city. But if you take him out of his environment and put him in a small place with a shit ratio, well he would not be that great anymore.

I'm in the middle of my studies now so I can't move but when I finish my studies I'll relocate for sure 8-) . Kidd I'm coming over to your place so get the couch ready for a new guest :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 am 
Quote:
In my small country and esp. in the area where I live there are more men than women (I'm talking about men and women in the young age range (not people over 60 )
Well, I think you should look at your
country's situation better.

This is according to the CIA data:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... os/is.html

Click on Population, then:
Sex ratio:
at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.03 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.78 male(s)/female
total population: 1 male(s)/female (2010 est.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:32 am 

Covert Tactics allow you to circumvent environmental factors once they have been fully assimilated and added to your arsenal.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 am 
Quote:
Covert Tactics allow you to circumvent environmental factors once they have been fully assimilated and added to your arsenal.
Well, you're right cause they're covert, and I'm not talking about your tactics, even though I have to agree that you have great insights.
What I'm talking about here it's the fact that Shay is telling us many times that in Israel there are more men than women.
And Shay's environment it's the same as in many parts of the world.

I mean practically 1 man - 1 woman.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 am 

I wasn't addressing you personally, Chameleon...I was just sayin'. :|

...and that 1:1 ratio doesn't take into account married vs single, obese vs fit, attractive vs unattractive, educated vs non-educated, etc...it is really not as cut and dried as you are painting it...not to mention the various social norms and factors.

You really need to read my article on environmental factors, El...there is really a lot more to it.

I'm sure Shay will agree...it is his environment, after all, that is being trivialized with the data you posted.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 pm 

El-Chameleon wrote:

Well, I think you should look at your
country's situation better.

This is according to the CIA data:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... os/is.html
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... ewpop.html

In the under-37 age set there are actually more men

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm 

I got a solution for you, Shay. That is until you can move. First of all stop telling yourself this story, number 1 and second just start banging tourists. Bible college girls are wild and there's gotta be groups of them coming to israel all the time. So give them the full tour. Bam!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

I refer you to this post of mine : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 2&start=24

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:45 pm 

Ok we can close this as well. I did say that I had success here so I'm not saying it's not possible to have success in a small city, country, etc...

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]