Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:54 am 

No need to pay for sex but the reason I put this article is because a few small parts in the comments section relate to what we are talking about

http://lifestylejourney.blogspot.co.il/ ... using.html

one guy said in regards to pua and going out a lot\spending a lot of money\chasing\trying to get lays:
Quote:
Anonymous said...

There is something to be said about playing a game and winning. There is a sense of accomplishment that comes with tackling a puzzle, figuring it out, and solving it. A challenge. I bet I can talk this girl into giving me head sorta thing.

Is it as efficient as paying? No. I cannot think of a more uncompromising method for the average man to get sex with hot women than to pay.

However, alpha males are competitive and willful. Game is fun way to try to control and dominate an unpredictable part of our environment that is woman.

It is alpha to do whatever the hell you want. If you like playing the game, do so. If not, pay.
then some dude replied:
Quote:
Anon, playing a game and winning brings satisfaction? That really depends on what you are trying to win.

With game, what you are trying to *win* is a response from someone else - this means you have to subordinate your own desires and wishes in order to fit in with someone ELSEs script.

So what you are *accomplishing* is lowering yourself to the level of a slave. Its like the dog who gets satisfaction from *winning* food from his master - but how did he win it? He became a slave for his master.

If the only way you can accomplish something involving the consent of another human being is by becoming their *slave* (by suppressing your own personality to fit in with theirs), it suddenly does not seem like such an accomplishment, does it?

Thats why even if game succeeded it would not be an *accomplishment*. It would merely mean you consented to be a females slave in order to win a positive response from her.

True *winning* means getting things on your OWN terms, not THEIR terms.
The last line is true about women and everything else in life....
@Kidd
that post sounds a lot like your style- did you write it by any chance?

P.S
another guy wrote:
Quote:
An alpha wants complete dominion over his time and resources.
this of course relates to what we talk about but not in the context of paying for sex...