Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Guys with richer women
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:47 pm 

My ex-girlfriends ex-boyfriend, with whom she has a child with, is seeing a richer(trust fund) women, a few years younger than he.

He is a 31/32 y/o bar manager, and not particularly successful at that. He is good looking and charming though, so I suppose he has a decent front. Now, she ended it a while ago for the reason that she would 'never be a priority in his life, given that he has a child with another women'. She adores his child, as I did when I was with the Mother, but something tells me the adoration will take a back step if she were to have kids of her own with him. They've recently gotten back together.

However, since she has a ton more money than he does(she lives in a town house in an affluent part of the city, courtesy of Papa) is it a given that, should a better(or richer) option materialise, she will take on that option? Or does her inherited wealth negate that particular need to have an even richer husband, and see the things he provides for her as 'enough'? Obviously not all Women have money on the list of perceived value, although most do in my opinion. Why? Many reasons - one being that she perceives him able to provide her with the best environment to perpetuate he DNA. Another is a social status thing. Will he ever have her total respect though, given the huge discrepancy in wealth? Or does the fact she's never had to lift a finger for her circumstances mean that her value is lessened?

I know another man who is middle aged. Complete lothario figure after his wife left him(and left him penniless). Nonetheless, he found a mega rich daughter of a Ship baron. Obviously she does not 'need' the money, but I wonder, even if wealth is no longer on her perceived value hit-list that deep down she still needs a man who has higher status than her, despite the other things he perhaps offers. She is also middle-aged, childless, but actually very attractive. However, I wonder how she has never been married. I wonder how prevalent it is for people of equal wealth to assume a lasting relationship.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:11 pm 

Really the only thing that can sour the relationship is if the man decides to let the woman's weath make him feel 'less than a man'. That will affect his entire vibe and demeanor...and eventually push her away. :geek:

I mean she could also be fickle and just leave as well on a whim, but you can't control that. Therefore you focus on what you CAN control...and that is YOURSELF. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:41 pm 

This has been covered in the treasure chest :geek:

"Do you need a lot of money to get women?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:59 pm 

The good thing about having wealth is that you
barely think about it and barely talk about it... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
This has been covered in the treasure chest :geek:

"Do you need a lot of money to get women?"
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 2417#p2417

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 pm 

I've read it, and I don't think I'm saying the same thing. But I'll re-read it anyway.

I understand you don't need money to 'bag a hoe', and that it's down to the value you provide whether she shares her time with you. However, If a very wealthy women ends up with a poor dude, I wonder how she will really feel about that - Men can provide for a women in different ways, and although she has the financial provisions, money is synonymous with status(to most). Therefore, even if he is content with the dynamic(can men ever be content with that dynamic?), does that mean that she is and will remain so?

I'm talking l/t, and specifically marriages, rather than encounters with a definite, if unspoken, expiry date. Can she ever relinquish herself to him when she is the breadwinner in such a dynamic? This dynamic surely runs counter to that of our very roots, that of the male providing for the female. I'm sure she would sense that, in a marital situation. I'm NOT talking about casual dating or experiences of any other kind than that of marriage type scenarios.

Last edited by Rolan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:42 pm 

To add, how many times do we see a high status female celeb marry a lower status 'nobody', or even lower status celeb, and it actually last? The same goes for any industry infact, where the female is richer than the male. I'm going to try and get figures on this. Where's Scarf dammit :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:05 pm 

Jared wrote:
The good thing about having wealth is that you
barely think about it and barely talk about it... :roll:
Lol, not sure you've ever been in the company of the super rich if you believe that is the case Jared.

Ever been to a party with Heirs and Heiresses of multi-Billionaire corporations? Maybe it's not always directly verbalised, but they still make sure everyone 'hears' it. And yes, they think about it 24/7.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 pm 

Rolan wrote:

Lol, not sure you've ever been in the company of the super rich if you believe that is the case Jared.

Ever been to a party with Heirs and Heiresses of multi-Billionaire corporations? Maybe it's not always directly verbalised, but they still make sure everyone 'hears' it. And yes, they think about it 24/7.
What I hear all the time is value exchange
and new business.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 pm 

Ok cool, dont think heirs and heiresses need to exchange value when their $ is handed to them, but anyway, not entirely relevant to this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 am 

Hey man, no one can predict if she would take the better option. Depends on the guy and who he is. What Kidd said + if he is making her feel sexy and special, it's less likely. If he's a leader, it's less likely. If she knows he can get other women with ease, it's less likely. How about not judging her in the bedroom and let her be who she really wants to be and do what she really wants to do, even it's some nasty shit. It's less likely. The less he cares about her taking the better option, the less likely she would. Not to mention the power of memories, that can be used to make her think about him, even if she decides to take the better option.

The high status celeb getting with lower status "nobody" and shit.. well... who gives a fuck about that ? If she is "high status" doesn't make her marriage material or a good person, automaticaly. In my opinion, she cares too much about what people think and her image, so she denies herself a chance to actually be with a cool dude who is all about fun, laughing, enjoying each other, no arguments, drama free ( like me, and I'm a "nobody", as u put it ), a normal relationship. And i believe in myself and believe in what I have to offer she rarely would experience with any other "high status" motherfucker.

If she is rich, she still has fantasies that want to be fullfiled and she still reads romance books. She is still an emotional being and she still wants dick. Just like any other broad. There should be NO excuse why you shouldn't go after rich women, celebs, what ever u prefer, if that's what u want.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 pm 

The Big Money can be controlled by a small amount of money.

Wealth= small efforts producing large profits
Poverty = large efforts producing small profits

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 am 

Rolan wrote:
To add, how many times do we see a high status female celeb marry a lower status 'nobody', or even lower status celeb, and it actually last? The same goes for any industry infact, where the female is richer than the male. I'm going to try and get figures on this. Where's Scarf dammit :D

even though they are not married,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stedman_Graham

he has a very strong clout, but oprah's Front and Clout trumps his. he has a smile on whenever you see him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Rolan wrote:

Now think about the people with the money.

Not their children.

Not the Heirs and Heiresses.

Their parents, the ones with the money.

Entirely different
Jared wrote:
What I hear all the time is value exchange
and new business.
Agreed

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm 

Rolan wrote:
I'm talking l/t, and specifically marriages, rather than encounters with a definite, if unspoken, expiry date.
Somewhat of a tangent, but Rolan - can you give me an example of any relationship that does not have a definite expiration date?

Jared wrote:
Wealth= small efforts producing large profits
Poverty = large efforts producing small profits
Excellent quote. Loved this Jared.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho