Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr Helen Smith Explains Why Men Need To Boycott Marriage Until Laws Change
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33L4zxjpH0

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm 

God bless this woman...she will help being balance to the Force. :ugeek:

In other words...as the pendulum swings. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

The book, if anyone...

8-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:00 am 

The guy sitting second from the right :lol:

"I derive deep satisfaction from assuming responsibility"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:48 am 
Wow it's like duck, duck, goose. Who's in the matrix and who is not? It's obvious though.

More women like her will step up to the plate soon.

Dr. Helen Smith said something about college not being a good environment for men because it is female dominated.

I wholeheartedly agree. Just last week, a friend of mine, who's paralyzed, was accused of sexual assault by two women.

The first woman rejected him and accused him or something. Chit, chit, chit.

The second woman was fabricated by security to railroad him. The school halted the investigation when I gave my testimony to the fact that the second woman in question didn't exist. It's a damn shame about the first woman too because she KNEW he was trying to fuck her. She was playing the rape game.

Just found a song that describes the situation without explicit details. Bitch had the nerve to look me in the eye and wink at me in the library like I'm falling for that open trap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIKX8KEnIc

The college atmosphere is twice as difficult for a sexually active black male when the environment is dominated by white women.

White men hate to see a white woman with a black man.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:42 pm 

Quote:
More women like her will step up to the plate soon.
Somewhere...right now...Esther Vilar has the biggest 'I-SO-told-you-so-like-30-years-ago' shit eating grin. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:

The only thing to do with a comment like this is :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:23 pm 
Rolan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

:|

Comedy isn't funny. Generally, you laugh at things that you know are true but cannot handle.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:25 pm 

Altair wrote:
The guy sitting second from the right :lol:

"I derive deep satisfaction from assuming responsibility"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Rolan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

:|

Comedy isn't funny. Generally, you laugh at things that you know are true but cannot handle.
The humour of it comes from your silly generalisation that we all hate black dudes fucking 'our' women.

Slim, fuck as many as you like. This white guy won't begrudge you for it :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 pm 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
I must say, being a white man: I have experienced some pretty extreme reactions when black men have seen me with a black woman.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
I must say, being a white man: I have experienced some pretty extreme reactions when black men have seen me with a black woman.
THIS...and...MIRROR. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
THIS...and...MIRROR. :ugeek:
Definitely^^^. Agreed.
Rolan wrote:
The humour of it comes from your generalisation that we all hate black dudes fucking 'our' women.

Slim, fuck as many as you like. This white guy won't begrudge you for it :lol:
Be more careful in what you're reading. I never said all.

Also, I fixed what you actually meant. There is no such thing as a silly generalization. There are only hasty generalizations, and I have not made a hasty generalization.

Edit: Rolan, how would you have taken it if I took the time to type in most. Would you have been angry? Would you still have found it funny? Would you have been indifferent?

Whatever has the power to make you laugh has the power to make you cry. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:08 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Dr. Helen Smith said something about college not being a good environment for men because it is female dominated.
Uhhh, the world is female dominated....that's Pimposophy 101 :? .

The solution to this is simple the more you mute yourself the more the simplest actions stand out, so you never have to put yourself in a position where your extending into a place where you can get fucked over.

One of the best levels of game is getting your patience and discipline to a level where they're deciding they like you and are trying to figure out how to get to you anyways.

Mute your colours, mute your ego and you will have no problem jumping building and stopping bullets even in the most hostile enviornments. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 am 

Altair wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

The solution to this is simple the more you mute yourself the more the simplest actions stand out, so you never have to put yourself in a position where your extending into a place where you can get fucked over.

One of the best levels of game is getting your patience and discipline to a level where they're deciding they like you and are trying to figure out how to get to you anyways.

Mute your colours, mute your ego and you will have no problem jumping building and stopping bullets even in the most hostile enviornments. :geek:
I like this guy. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:51 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Altair wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

One of the best levels of game is getting your patience and discipline to a level where they're consistently deciding they like you and are trying to figure out how to get to you anyways.

I like this guy. 8-)
Oh so I can't point out the obvious now? :lol:

Also, I fixed what you wrote. It's no problem for one or two to do that, but to get 3...4....5....10? Now that's stopping bullets and jumping buildings.

At the end of the matrix, which I just saw the ending to today, Neo dodges a clip. Then Neo gets a clip emptied into him. After his full transformation, Neo stops the agents trying to empty multiple clips into him. He reached the point after he beat the agent Smith the first time that it wasn't just about getting one or two agents. It was about consistently being able to break down everything in the matrix and handle every agent that chose to invade his space.

Agreed on the underlined sentence.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Also, I fixed what you wrote. It's no problem for one or two to do that, but to get 3...4....5....10? Now that's stopping bullets and jumping buildings.
When you solidify and decide you don't need front/clout or any game because you have that intoxicating feeling of self belief it won't be just 10 ;) .

It gets fucking crazy 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:12 am 

Such mute. Much cute. So Neo. Plz more. :lol:

It's a doge thing. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:50 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

Be more careful in what you're reading. I never said all.

Also, I fixed what you actually meant. There is no such thing as a silly generalization. There are only hasty generalizations, and I have not made a hasty generalization.

Edit: Rolan, how would you have taken it if I took the time to type in most. Would you have been angry? Would you still have found it funny? Would you have been indifferent?

Whatever has the power to make you laugh has the power to make you cry. :geek:
I can only read the words that are written, and there's no way to misinterpret;

'White men hate to see a white women a with a black man.'

You had made a hasty generalisation based on something YOU are projecting, rather than on factual evidence. That said, in your environment, it may have been your observation that this is the case so I cede that atleast, but it's still projection.

If you wrote 'most' it'd still have been a generalisation. I'm not angry because I know in my reality that it isn't even remotely true. Anyhow, I'm going to let this go because I don't want to get into semantics.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:08 pm 

Quote:
In the chapter entitled “Marriage Strike,” the author summarizes, “Our society tells men they are worthless perverts who reek of male privilege while simultaneously castrating them should they act in a manly manner, and now women are upset because men are being feminized? You reap what you sow.” Concluding, Smith queries, “Our society has become the angry leered-at woman who doesn’t care that men can build buildings or do amazing things like be good dads, husbands, and sons. She focuses instead on the small flaws and extrapolates to all men; they are all dogs, rapists, perverts, deadbeats, and worthless. Who needs them?"
http://www.thesinglefathersguide.com/20 ... chive.html
Quote:
Perhaps Smith’s most intriguing evidence of hostility toward men is what she refers to as the decline of “male space.” Men are no longer among their own in the workforce, and male clubs, which used to be prevalent, were largely strangled in 1987 when the Supreme Court ruled that states and cities can ban sex discrimination by business-oriented private clubs. Women-only groups would never feel the same judicial censure. And now, Smith writes, in law and in certain social spheres men are discouraged or denied if they seek to form all-male groups. Men have no place to gather together, to bond, and to celebrate their gender as women do. This has led to their increased isolation, which Smith sees as a form of abuse. She writes: “When a partner isolates their [sic] spouse from friends, associates, and public places it’s called domestic abuse. When it’s done to an entire gender, it’s called feminism.”
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/ ... on-strike/

so she blaming society [environment] for men being lazy or frightened [female dominated college]... I presume she come to that conclusion by studying some science and psychological statistic.

lets compere:
[ img ]
[ img ]
and her husband
[ img ]
[ img ]

Beauchamp Brogan Distinguished Professor of Law at the University of Tennessee, He has published numerous books, columns, and academic articles.

Both of them are science-logical type. Now I'm very interested how what she is saying looks like in her private life. I suppose when they are arguing:
she - I used my 'psychological abilities' i recognize we are arguing.
he - OK, I will use my 'law abilities' and we will negotiate
she - [giving A,B,C... logical arguments]
he - [gives 1,2,3 logical arguments]
they do agreement....both say "I love u".
she is happy cause she catch a Mr Right (family oriented) and he is happy cause he feel special. its win/win. the power exchange is 50/50.

why she didnt mention (or maybe she did) that women are manipulate bitches and we men just dont have a need to live and sleep with a shitty hoes.

...and why she hadnt realize that we men can live alone and be our best company. some men as well dont have a need for emotional comfort (or how women are saying - afraid of commitment)

she is still women and will always fight for her benefit but she smart and instead blaming men, she started blaming society [media,tv,culture].theres always be fight between genders :!: nothing gonna change.

might be clever girl but her ship is already on wrong destination... she need a pimp who will push her on right track.