Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 pm 

Quote:
might be clever girl but her ship is already on wrong destination... she need a pimp who will push her on right track.
The pimp in this cause would be someone like us that can recognize this opportunity and use it to their advantage. :ugeek:

She's close enough to make a few waves...and that counts for something. We all know that most women can NOT handle harsh truths about themselves, and therefore perpetually project their lives away. And you know what?...that's fine. It's THEIR problem not mine. I can't control that. :geek:

BUT!!!...if a PhD holding, female forensic psychiatrist initiates this type of conversation, women in general would be at least a little bit more receptive than if I, or any other man, were to make such claims. With that receptiveness is vulnerability waiting to be capitalized upon. :ugeek:

Case in point: Which of these do you think would go over better for a reason you would tell a woman why you don't want to marry her? :geek:

'...because I don't feel comfortable betting half my shit that you'll love me for the rest of your life.'

....ORRRRR...

'...have you ever heard of a book called, 'Men on Strike'? It's written by a lady that has a PhD in human psychology. I believe reading that book may help you understand my position a LOT better.'

Tangent time. 8-)

Reminds me of what I told a buddy of mine yesterday...he said he was out and this chick was jocking him. A test she gave him was to pick up a drink she ordered from the bar. Not pay for it, mind you...just get it and bring it to her. He told her, 'You have 2 arms and 2 legs and are not wheelchair bound so go get your own drink.' In my younger days, I would RELISH the opportunity to give an answer like that...but it can be a mood killer. I told him in future instances, say something like this instead:

'Fair warning...by the time I get back here it's just gonna be ice and a straw... ;) '

See what I did there? Bottom line is it provides the chick incentive to get her own damn drink without making you look overly staunch. And if she still insists, well then...looks like you've got yourself a free drink. :twisted:

But alas, I digress. :oops:

In the end, it's how women work...and it also doesn't matter if they can't point the finger at themselves. All that matters is whether or not YOU are getting what YOU want/need out of any given situation....and if this book (long shot) were to spur on changes in the legal system, I don't care if society takes the blame...AS LONG AS THE END RESULT BRINGS BALANCE TO THE FORCE. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:36 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Pertinent, though. The 2 different responses you outlined indicate 2 totally different mental states. Your buddy's response shows an aggressive response to feeling like he's a victim. Your suggested response is one of someone who sees all the chaos out there, but doesn't give a shit 'cause he has his fucking act (skull) together, so instead has fun with it.

It's like being the calm at the centre of the storm. And of course the 'mirror effect' makes things interesting; it's like if the eye of the hurricane begins to widen to include others. The Borg had it right; "Resistance is futile." :lol:

Looks like Helen co-founded a site to support men: http://womenformen.org/ . Some of the other co-founders look familiar as well http://womenformen.org/about-4/ . They also have a section containing links to 'father-friendly' lawyers. God bless this woman indeed.

Regarding the 'pendulum swing', I wonder if it would only be temporary (band-aid) based on the following observations:

- Women: Many (not all) of the women I see speaking up on the issue seem to be concerned by the current climate only because it affects THEIR life (dating/marriage prospects) or their gender as a whole, which is still self-interest in my book. If this is true, once things settle back down - and I admit the time frame could be decades - they'll just go back doing what they're doing now: doing whatever the fuck they can get away with. Kidd!!'s sig always applies.

- Men: Jesus, the MGTOW/'Manosphere' environment is SO FUCKIN' WHINEY. Very few of them are willing to admit that they ALLOWED/ENCOURAGED THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN. And their response is to pack up their toys and leave the party. How adult is that? :| Nothing along the lines of seeing where they went wrong, and firming up their minds so that no one could ever manipulate them again.

Basically, when things settle, women will still be able/willing to manipulate, and most men will not have taken this 'time out' to do the work that defends them from this. Of course there are many other variables. I'm just throwing this out there.

Don't get me wrong, I think what's happening is good. Many aspects of the true nature of women is all over the internet for all to see. This information is freeing many guys who would otherwise have been blindsided by the illusion that woman inherently is. Even without inner work, this is better than nothing. And it would obviously be a good thing if the marriage laws revert to something more even-handed. Word of warning though - I have read of cases where divorce law changes were applied retroactively, so to me even this would not be total assurance.

Another observation: what we're seeing with women is not actually unique to them; it's simply human nature. They're just muuuuuuuch better at playing that game. Lookit, your employer can be a male who'll drop you just as easily as any wife, and any hesitation on his part is due only to the legal limitations of his environment. Sound familiar?

And think only women use your ego against you? A long time ago I was working somewhere in a junior position, and was so efficient & effective that the CEO gave me keys to the office so I could come & go as I please. Man I was so proud. No one else in this type of position was ever given this 'privilege'. It was only after the fact that the penny dropped: no pay raise or additional perks, nuthin'. He got me to work harder, more happily, without additional pay, simply by stroking my ego. :oops: And this was a man.

Anyways, I guess addressing your own personal demons and observing your ego is something very few people will be likely to do anyway, so I figure we'll always be in the minority......

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:54 pm 
Rolan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

Be more careful in what you're reading. I never said all.

Also, I fixed what you actually meant. There is no such thing as a silly generalization. There are only hasty generalizations, and I have not made a hasty generalization.

Edit: Rolan, how would you have taken it if I took the time to type in most. Would you have been angry? Would you still have found it funny? Would you have been indifferent?

Whatever has the power to make you laugh has the power to make you cry. :geek:
I can only read the words that are written, and there's no way to misinterpret;

'White men hate to see a white women a with a black man.'

You had made a hasty generalisation based on something YOU are projecting, rather than on factual evidence. That said, in your environment, it may have been your observation that this is the case so I cede that atleast, but it's still projection.

If you wrote 'most' it'd still have been a generalisation. I'm not angry because I know in my reality that it isn't even remotely true. Anyhow, I'm going to let this go because I don't want to get into semantics.
:lol:

So, when Grinus confirms what I write through a mirror. It's still not based in reality? No it's just not based in your fantasy of reality.

Can you even see your own projections?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:32 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Rolan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

Be more careful in what you're reading. I never said all.

Also, I fixed what you actually meant. There is no such thing as a silly generalization. There are only hasty generalizations, and I have not made a hasty generalization.

Edit: Rolan, how would you have taken it if I took the time to type in most. Would you have been angry? Would you still have found it funny? Would you have been indifferent?

Whatever has the power to make you laugh has the power to make you cry. :geek:
I can only read the words that are written, and there's no way to misinterpret;

'White men hate to see a white women a with a black man.'

You had made a hasty generalisation based on something YOU are projecting, rather than on factual evidence. That said, in your environment, it may have been your observation that this is the case so I cede that atleast, but it's still projection.

If you wrote 'most' it'd still have been a generalisation. I'm not angry because I know in my reality that it isn't even remotely true. Anyhow, I'm going to let this go because I don't want to get into semantics.
:lol:

So, when Grinus confirms what I write through a mirror. It's still not based in reality? No it's just not based in your fantasy of reality.

Can you even see your own projections?
My reality, meaning my thoughts on the matter, meaning I personally don't hate seeing white women with black men, meaning it was idle generalising.

Hopefully that clarifies it, otherwise there's not much else to say from my POV.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:34 pm 

roark wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Pertinent, though. The 2 different responses you outlined indicate 2 totally different mental states. Your buddy's response shows an aggressive response to feeling like he's a victim. Your suggested response is one of someone who sees all the chaos out there, but doesn't give a shit 'cause he has his fucking act (skull) together, so instead has fun with it.

It's like being the calm at the centre of the storm. And of course the 'mirror effect' makes things interesting; it's like if the eye of the hurricane begins to widen to include others. The Borg had it right; "Resistance is futile." :lol:

Looks like Helen co-founded a site to support men: http://womenformen.org/ . Some of the other co-founders look familiar as well http://womenformen.org/about-4/ . They also have a section containing links to 'father-friendly' lawyers. God bless this woman indeed.

Regarding the 'pendulum swing', I wonder if it would only be temporary (band-aid) based on the following observations:

- Women: Many (not all) of the women I see speaking up on the issue seem to be concerned by the current climate only because it affects THEIR life (dating/marriage prospects) or their gender as a whole, which is still self-interest in my book. If this is true, once things settle back down - and I admit the time frame could be decades - they'll just go back doing what they're doing now: doing whatever the fuck they can get away with. Kidd!!'s sig always applies.

- Men: Jesus, the MGTOW/'Manosphere' environment is SO FUCKIN' WHINEY. Very few of them are willing to admit that they ALLOWED/ENCOURAGED THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN. And their response is to pack up their toys and leave the party. How adult is that? :| Nothing along the lines of seeing where they went wrong, and firming up their minds so that no one could ever manipulate them again.

Basically, when things settle, women will still be able/willing to manipulate, and most men will not have taken this 'time out' to do the work that defends them from this. Of course there are many other variables. I'm just throwing this out there.

Don't get me wrong, I think what's happening is good. Many aspects of the true nature of women is all over the internet for all to see. This information is freeing many guys who would otherwise have been blindsided by the illusion that woman inherently is. Even without inner work, this is better than nothing. And it would obviously be a good thing if the marriage laws revert to something more even-handed. Word of warning though - I have read of cases where divorce law changes were applied retroactively, so to me even this would not be total assurance.

Another observation: what we're seeing with women is not actually unique to them; it's simply human nature. They're just muuuuuuuch better at playing that game. Lookit, your employer can be a male who'll drop you just as easily as any wife, and any hesitation on his part is due only to the legal limitations of his environment. Sound familiar?

And think only women use your ego against you? A long time ago I was working somewhere in a junior position, and was so efficient & effective that the CEO gave me keys to the office so I could come & go as I please. Man I was so proud. No one else in this type of position was ever given this 'privilege'. It was only after the fact that the penny dropped: no pay raise or additional perks, nuthin'. He got me to work harder, more happily, without additional pay, simply by stroking my ego. :oops: And this was a man.

Anyways, I guess addressing your own personal demons and observing your ego is something very few people will be likely to do anyway, so I figure we'll always be in the minority......
The realest shit you ever wrote. 8-)

Bottom line, a woman can only get away with what YOU let her...but this woman and her book helps make the conversation not only approachable for the layman (steak eaters), but raises consciousness of a problem. The key is, while your average steak eater will take up a weak, whiny position with this, guys like us could WEAPONIZE this book...and that's what I plan to do should push come to shove. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 pm 

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

we are fools cause we believe that even after 20 years puppy stop doing shit on the carpet....

(roark and TK big props)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:39 am 

The woman literally told him to fetch. :lol:

I believe this was a point of debate a few threads earlier. 8-)

So much attraction, this test indicates. :roll:
It's a man's job of course to not kill the mood. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:48 am 

ahk wrote:
The woman literally told him to fetch. :lol:

I believe this was a point of debate a few threads earlier. 8-)

So much attraction, this test indicates. :roll:
It's a man's job of course to not kill the mood. :ugeek:
Missing the forest for the trees. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:50 am 

I'd point to the moon, but oh well. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:02 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
might be clever girl but her ship is already on wrong destination... she need a pimp who will push her on right track.

Reminds me of what I told a buddy of mine yesterday...he said he was out and this chick was jocking him. A test she gave him was to pick up a drink she ordered from the bar. Not pay for it, mind you...just get it and bring it to her. He told her, 'You have 2 arms and 2 legs and are not wheelchair bound so go get your own drink.' In my younger days, I would RELISH the opportunity to give an answer like that...but it can be a mood killer. I told him in future instances, say something like this instead:

'Fair warning...by the time I get back here it's just gonna be ice and a straw... ;) '

See what I did there? Bottom line is it provides the chick incentive to get her own damn drink without making you look overly staunch. And if she still insists, well then...looks like you've got yourself a free drink. :twisted:

:idea:

You said one thing and did another! You told her you'd get the drink, but an empty glass is not a drink.

I was thinking about an old relationship that you counseled me on when I had two rough patches. I should have seen her asking for more sex as a power play. However, when she sat me down she sat herself far away from me and demanded more sex. At the time, I was fine with it, but I did sniff out the power play.

What she said, "If this relationship is going to work I need more sex."

What I said, "Oh that's what you called me three times for? That's fine with me."

What I should have said, "Oh that's what you called me for three times? Well, we have to start seeing each other less now during the week because I'm going to start fucking you twice a day." :mrgreen:

At the time, I was fucking her once a week and seeing her twice or maybe three times in a week. So, fucking her twice in the same day would be fine with me because I would have cut seeing her down to once a week.

I also could have said, "Oh that's what you called me for three times? Well, you'll have to start cooking me dinner and buying us a house and car because you're trying to make a home taking up so much of my time."

I personally prefer the first thought line. It's way more slick.

It's tough to say one thing and do another on the spot. I came up with all kinds of shitty lines while I fucking around spitting game at myself.

It's so complex, but it's so simple it's retardedly genius. Saying and acting less staunch isn't the hardest thing in the world, but it ain't the easiest. It comes from not having black and white thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:03 am 

And also from a place where you don't feel the need to defend yourself as much.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:55 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Had that conversation before :roll: ...it's not as fun as you'd think lol.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 pm 
Altair wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Had that conversation before :roll: ...it's not as fun as you'd think lol.
Naw, it's not fun. Ol' girl was just making a power play. I didn't know how to respond so I just sure at the time because I didn't mind more sex with her.

That was what kept me from from seeing even a staunch path. I didn't want more sex. I was cool with fucking her more because I could.

Edit: that doesn't stop you from having fun with it. I have a theory that if a woman sees you un-phased by a power play then the real maliciousness will reveal itself in a short time if you keep in contact with her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:56 am 

Divorce is a legal entity.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 pm 

Yes it is. The rest of it is social and political.

To argue legal aspects of marriage is largely missing the point.

To argue the point now is like trying to arrange a World Cup tournament two days after Spain have already won it.

And yet, here they are, the feminists, back to attempt a reclaimer over an institution that they have fought for years to reject. And after they get what the wanted, they want the other thing back along with all of their superior rights.

Oh, you didn't know? Dr Smith is a self proclaimed feminist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0W5v7Y6fQ

This interview is the most interesting one, we will come back to it later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSeCiSBduA

This is alongside other feminists of course, like Suzanne Venker. Her interview with Red Ice:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 130830.php

They all seem to be saying the same thing. That women want to marry and that men don't. The reason for this is because men don't have legal rights in divorce and are portrayed badly in the media. Those are the only cited reasons.

Let's take a quick look at history shall we?

Marriage is generally considered to have originated from religion. Here is what the Bible says:

I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband and he shall rule over thee.
Genesis 3:16

Feminists, for a very long, time have been fighting this ideology. Stated by Ann Oakley (1974)
Quote:
Not only is the division of labour by sex not universal, but there is no reason why it should be. Human cultures are diverse and endlessly variable. They owe their creation to human inventiveness rather than invincible biological forces.
Oakley argued scathingly against the biological ideas that women's role in society was biologically pre-determined and argued against John Bowlby's (1953) study where he found that juvenile delinquents were psychologically affected quite significantly if they did not have the attention of a mother during their early developmental stage. What he was saying here is that a child needed its mother.

Oakley disagreed. She cited the Mbuti Pygmies from Congo who had no sexual division of labour and shared equal responsibility for children and hunting along with other indigenous cultures such as the Aboringines of Tasmania whose women were responsible for seal hunting. Oakley argued that any commenters in relation to favouring women as child rearers or wives were basing their ideas from their own culture and therefore all arguments in its favour were bias.

Oakley wasn't the only feminist.

Delphy and Leonard (1992) said that the family is a patriarchal and hierarchical institution where men are the head of the household and women are exploited and used for their own advantages. They also claimed that women wanted to escape from this oppression but can't because of the way society is set up.

Purdy (1997) stated that the reason why women are held back in society is because they have the unfortunate disadvantage of being birth-givers and as such, called for a baby strike. Only then, she felt, would men sit up, take notice and give women their equality.

Ortner (1974) whose work states that it's not the fault of women's biology that holds them back, it is the culture in which they are raised and in order for women to achieve equality, the culture must change.

Other feminists have argued that that women have been oppressed in the form of a sexual cartel. That the point of the woman's existence was for corporations. Basically put, men go out to work and come home where they are relived sexually by their wives so that they can go back out to work again the next day for their bosses. This theory can easily be seen as an attack on corporation but it must be noted that the assumption here is that men are using the women for sexual purposes only and have no regard for them whatsoever.

Of course, this was all in some form or another a response to going back into Victorian times.

Stated by Queen Victoria (yes, the Queen) and quoted in Hudson (1970):
Quote:
Let woman be what God intended, a helpmate for a man, but with totally different duties and vocations
In 1859:
Quote:
Married life is a woman's profession, and to this her life her training - that of dependence - is modelled.
In 1865:
Quote:
No woman can or ought to know very much of the mass of meanness and wickedness and misery that is loose in the whole wide world. She could not learn it without losing the bloom and freshness which it is her mission in life to preserve.
So after a hundred years of trying to change a fundamental practice of human society (not saying it was a correct one), they have succeeded. They've got what they wanted.

Women have the right to work, the right to equal pay, the right to have sexual relationships outside of marriage, the right to have casual sexual encounters, the right to be sexually liberated, the right to be married if she wishes, the right to be unmarried if she wishes, the right to have children if she wishes, the right to change her mind about being married if she wishes (because after all, marriage is an oppression to her), the right to divorce her oppressive husband, the right to divorce her uninspiring husband, the right to divorce her husband in favour of another man, the right to half of the assets that were gathered during marriage, the right to half of the financial standings that existed inside the marriage, the right to full custody of the children, the right to have her children supported after divorce and the right for her to have children that is not the stated father.

They have all their rights, but apparently, they're still not happy. Because, according to them, men aren't marrying. Men are the problem again.

But, men aren't the problem. Men still want to get married. Most guys are still brought up to the idea of marriage. They just can't find any women who would have them because they're so busy being liberated. Of course, men started asking questions and a pick up community was invented. This was really the reason why the PUA community was invented, this is the reason it got so big so fast not because of the absolutely disgusting populist view that the PUA Community was invented so that guys could get laid. No doubt; views spread by feminism and feminist agendas.

Asked by David DeAngelo in his Dating Course Seminar:
Quote:
How many men are looking for a long term relationship or marriage?
Every single person attending the seminar put their hand went up.

....and MEN are on strike?!

Since when?

How fitting that after over 50 years of full on discourse, changes in law and complaints about the patriarchy system, they get every single law and cultural acceptance bent to their favour and they want to blame US for THEIR choices? WE are the focus of their problem? Have they forgotten how much they campaigned and how much they played the victim of 'oh I'm a woman and marriage oppresses me' nonsense? It's documented! Available in all textbooks from A-Level to degree level. Any moderately educated person can get hold of all the research.

So what are they doing now? They are taking their classic victim mentality and applying it to us. But instead of taking any responsibility at all for their own perfectly logical predicament (as evidenced by the tenth minute of Helen Smith's Radio interview with Andrea), a predicament that they desired, they are now focusing their attention on us and trying and get us to do what they want again. Those two women's books are called 'Men on Strike' and 'The War Against Men'. No mention of a woman in the title. Because it's never their fault. It's always ours. Smith has stated in almost every interview that she want's men to speak up for their rights.

Why?

We already have all of our rights perfectly intact. We don't need anymore. What she wants is for men to fight for rights so it can benefit women. So that women have a better chance of marrying. That is, after she's done messing around with other men, trashing her body full of toxins and enjoying her liberated lifestyle awarded to her by feminism. And don't forget the divorce afterwards. That's what modern day marriage is all about. Oh. and God forbid a man not marry a woman after she has defaced the entire idea of marriage. That's not 'refusing to marry'. That's not 'going on strike'. That's just maintaining dignity - which is what marriage was supposed to be about when it was first invented.

Which leads me to this:
Quote:
guys like us could WEAPONIZE this book...and that's what I plan to do should push come to shove. :ugeek:
That's fine. As long as you are OK with identifying as being a 'Man on Strike'. As long as you're OK playing the victim that she wants you to play.

You could easily use Oprah Winfrey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3DqRjqGoU

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:16 pm 

Seriously Scarfy...YOU should write a BOOK. :ugeek:

I wholeheartedly agree with all of your points and even feel the same way. But regarding this:
Quote:
guys like us could WEAPONIZE this book...and that's what I plan to do should push come to shove. :ugeek:
I would be operating from the standpoint that women cannot handle their own harsh truths...which is why they are, like you say, applying the victim mentality to us about this issue in the first place. Knowing that is true, it would be pointless to attempt to ram all of that info down a woman's throat as she would be fighting, kicking, screaming and denying the whole entire time. :lol:
Quote:
That's fine. As long as you are OK with identifying as being a 'Man on Strike'. As long as you're OK playing the victim that she wants you to play.
My ego has no issues identifying with a 'Man on Strike' should it come to that. If I need to win the Oscar for Best Role Player by assuming a position that allows women to not have to face themselves in order to illustrate why I'm not getting married UNLESS certain precautions are taken to insure should she up and decide to leave one day I'm not financially decimated, then that's what I'll do. :geek:

Some of my life's decisions have brought me to the point where I care less about being right and more about getting my way and/or furthering my agenda...or doing what it takes to insure that I'm in the best position possible considering my circumstances. Someone like you is probably still in a position where you can push idealism...and I'm rooting for you!

I myself am no longer in such a position at the moment...so if it takes me pointing to this book, written by a woman for men (which I'd reverse engineer to make my point ;) ), to help explain why I don't feel comfortable getting married due to the financial and legal pitfalls inherent therein, which would then allow said woman to swallow that bitter pill and better understand my position, then that's exactly what I'm prepared to do. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:01 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I myself am no longer in such a position at the moment... :geek:
I'm glad you said 'at the moment' meaning that you may be again in the future.

I'm not against doing or not doing anything as long as it works.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:05 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I myself am no longer in such a position at the moment... :geek:
I'm glad you said 'at the moment' meaning that you may be again in the future.

I'm not against doing or not doing anything as long as it works.
Constant flux, my friend...constant flux. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:12 pm 

That is extremely encouraging.

A relief.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:21 pm 

Kidd wrote:
Some of my life's decisions have brought me to the point where I care less about being right and more about getting my way and/or furthering my agenda...or doing what it takes to insure that I'm in the best position possible considering my circumstances.
Like water. 8-)

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho