Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:59 am 

:ugeek:

Well according to Rion and our very own Shay its all in our conditioning, geography, and the women in the west having their pussy put on the pedestal but also how at the same time that society in the west has wussified the men and make it seem like we aren't ever good enough and we can only make women happy by courting them.

Women in the west are closed off dismissive and are more masculine than I would want them to be, there's rarely a connection, and they getaway with murder because society says they can do no wrong.

Women from other countries like the ones I meet at my job are more open and friendly and they make you feel comfortable for who you are and don't judge you whatsoever they have a good time because they are in your presence and enjoy your company.

That's what I have taken from this since doing the forum thing and learning from other so called gurus, so Big Kidd what is your perspective on this I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 am 

Way of a Natural wrote:

Well according to Rion and our very own Shay its all in our conditioning, geography, and the women in the west having their pussy put on the pedestal but also how at the same time that society in the west has wussified the men and make it seem like we aren't ever good enough and we can only make women happy by courting them.

Women in the west are closed off dismissive and are more masculine than I would want them to be, there's rarely a connection, and they getaway with murder because society says they can do no wrong.

Women from other countries like the ones I meet at my job are more open and friendly and they make you feel comfortable for who you are and don't judge you whatsoever they have a good time because they are in your presence and enjoy your company.

That's what I have taken from this since doing the forum thing and learning from other so called gurus, so Big Kidd what is your perspective on this I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say
spaceman wrote:
My view is that our society is constantly bombarded with sexual stimulation without any release. This causes the desire for sex within men to become heightened beyond normal. This heightened urge in men causes them to put a high value on women thus causing them to act unnaturally around women. This unnatural behavior turns women off causing them to retreat into their masculinity closing off all possibilities of sex. This lack of sex makes the men more desperate for sex with an even more heightened sexual desire that they feel cannot be satisfied which leads to putting an even higher value on women making the men act even more unnatural. And it's just a viscous cycle.

Fortunately it's possible to break out of this cycle. :)
I have a little something to add as this topic is always intresting. There is a bit more to that that I have learned since I spoke to Gina and took that last course at the university this semester which talked about the effects on the media on men and women. There might be a new insight here ;)

In the 50's and 60's women were more repressed and had much less opportunities than men. Today women still make less money than men and are still sometimes discriminated in jobs and stuff. Women (generally speaking) still have to prove themselves more then men in order to get promoted or stay in a high position.

The feminist movement told women that in order not to be discriminated and have the same opportunities as men- they need to become men (thus, to hide\bury their feminine\natural essence).

see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbhs6pIa ... re=related

As far as women dressing and acting like they see in the media, there is a lot of beauty pressure today and a lot of women think this is the only way they will attract good and quality men And Men are giving so much time and attention to this.....
Some men are aggressive so sometimes they have to put bitch shield to protect themselves (though I don't justify it And some women like to put bitch shield just because they think it's going to boost their self esteem to put down men).

see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yhNi5OU ... h_response

Now as far as the media and equality, if we take MTV for example- there are a lot of male singers who dress up sexy and put women down, esp. in Hip Hop videos see:
bitches, pussy popping, lick those boobs, etc....
So women look at female singers (who also dress up like sex and stuff) and think this is equality.

I'm sure there is more to what I have said, but that's all I know as of now.
Oh and also a lot of guys in the fashion business are gay. They make women look sexy and hot
they know it's going to sell but to them and their community it's not going to turn anyone on or have any effect on their wallets. :?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 am 
Site Admin

REMEMBER

When most people go to different countries, they relax more and let more of themselves out, due to not being in their usual social environment, not being around friends and people that know them and will judge them.

This can have as much effect on the results as any difference in the women.

If the guys acted more like they did abroad at home it would produce different results also.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:

Okay fellas...time for me to weigh in. :ugeek:

Much like Shay's current situation, I didn't have the ability to run away to a more favorable environment when I was stationed overseas for 22 months. So, I turned my dire situation into a high stakes game...I made it my goal to succeed and get results in an environment designed to make men submit to women. It was not easy, and my successes where few and far between, but I did succeed and I did get results. With that said, let's begin.

Bottom line: A woman will only get away with WHAT YOU ALLOW HER TO GET AWAY WITH. So yeah, western women, for the most part, are masculine and empowered. But, I have conditioned myself to enjoy the taming of shrews, so I actually get more pleasure from the journey than the destination.

I've also noticed that women from other countries are usually much more receptive. This varies on how long they have been here and how assimilated they have allowed themselves to become. In most other countries, women are raised to respect men, whereas in America, most women are raised that they are equal, if not BETTER THAN men. So what happens is, most men (like Rion), instead of rising to the challenge of being the best man they can possibly be to supercede these bitches, decide to enter the Konami Code (read: cheat code) and run away to foreign lands where the dollar goes farther and they can portray themselves to be whoever they want to be. That, my friends, is not game...that is taking advantage of a favorable environment, and becoming addicted to it in the process.

So, my main answer is that how women are in different countries is a direct result of their environment factors. Census (ratio of males to females), economy, opportunity/equality for women, religion, immediate fatherly influences...all of these things add up to eventually manifest in how women will ultimately behave in relation to men.

If one believes that they have to kiss a womans ass to court her in America, then that person has fallen for the lie of the Matrix...hook, line and sinker. Once men can possess the intuition to give a woman not what she wants but what she NEEDS, then their dating lives will become very ridiculous like mine is slowly becoming. Why is mine only slowly becoming ridiculous?

Because that is how I want it right now, given my schooling and other priorities. Once I fully re-solidify, things are going to back to normal for me, and my normal would be most men's wildest dreams. Hell, my pre-game warm up going on right now would make most guy's LIVES. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

Okay fellas...time for me to weigh in. :ugeek:

Much like Shay's current situation, I didn't have the ability to run away to a more favorable environment when I was stationed overseas for 22 months. So, I turned my dire situation into a high stakes game...I made it my goal to succeed and get results in an environment designed to make men submit to women. It was not easy, and my successes where few and far between, but I did succeed and I did get results. With that said, let's begin.

Bottom line: A woman will only get away with WHAT YOU ALLOW HER TO GET AWAY WITH. So yeah, western women, for the most part, are masculine and empowered. But, I have conditioned myself to enjoy the taming of shrews, so I actually get more pleasure from the journey than the destination.

I've also noticed that women from other countries are usually much more receptive. This varies on how long they have been here and how assimilated they have allowed themselves to become. In most other countries, women are raised to respect men, whereas in America, most women are raised that they are equal, if not BETTER THAN men. So what happens is, most men (like Rion), instead of rising to the challenge of being the best man they can possibly be to supercede these bitches, decide to enter the Konami Code (read: cheat code) and run away to foreign lands where the dollar goes farther and they can portray themselves to be whoever they want to be. That, my friends, is not game...that is taking advantage of a favorable environment, and becoming addicted to it in the process.

So, my main answer is that how women are in different countries is a direct result of their environment factors. Census (ratio of males to females), economy, opportunity/equality for women, religion, immediate fatherly influences...all of these things add up to eventually manifest in how women will ultimately behave in relation to men.

If one believes that they have to kiss a womans ass to court her in America, then that person has fallen for the lie of the Matrix...hook, line and sinker. Once men can possess the intuition to give a woman not what she wants but what she NEEDS, then their dating lives will become very ridiculous like mine is slowly becoming. Why is mine only slowly becoming ridiculous?

Because that is how I want it right now, given my schooling and other priorities. Once I fully re-solidify, things are going to back to normal for me, and my normal would be most men's wildest dreams. Hell, my pre-game warm up going on right now would make most guy's LIVES. :lol:

Alright so our perspectives are very similar but I guess this is where perception comes in and I know you don't favor him Kidd but he's the guy (as well as others on this forum) that really helped me open my eyes he chose at least that's how he wants us to see it that the world is his back yard and that is how I want to live my reality.

Of course not for the sole purpose of banging foreign women Not that there is anything wrong with that :D but I would definitely like that option my view of women and life in general was limited because of just seeing one way. That is part of the reason why there are wars and other disasters because of such limited views in the world, I can definitely understand your side of why you don't like Rion but even though he isn't perfect although what person is he still had good insight to me and I learned a lot from him.

You see at as running away I see as expanding your horizons and experiencing different things although you are right about how you just take advantage of others and not learn how to work with what you got, I guess you could say you can create a dependency on something if you don't have other options that I say could be bad but again I guess its all in how you perceive things.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
whereas in America, most women are raised that they are equal, if not BETTER THAN men.
Yea Better than men is more what's going on. But like you said there are other factors esp.
the ratio. Just so you know, in here even women over 30 are getting Loads of attention and even when they pass 30 they still allow themselves to be very picky and come with a checklist. If I would tell you some of the stuff that's going on here and some of those 'checklists' that women (even over 30) have- you would be like :shock:

But I don't want to rant here on the forum anymore so pm me if you want to hear some stuff :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm 

I feel for you, Shay. Israel is not I place I would choose to live.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:51 am 

Way of a Natural wrote:
You see at as running away I see as expanding your horizons and experiencing different things
Way of a Natural, if you want to meet women abroad you might be intrested in looking into these, as they also talk about dating\meeting women abroad:

http://www.happierabroad.com/introduction.php

http://www.singleabroad.com/

http://www.nomarriage.com/

And there is a little info in here too:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/index.php
I just noticed that there is a user on the forum: kindredspirit
I wonder if it's the same Kindred from Rion's forum :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:37 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
REMEMBER

When most people go to different countries, they relax more and let more of themselves out, due to not being in their usual social environment, not being around friends and people that know them and will judge them.

This can have as much effect on the results as any difference in the women.

If the guys acted more like they did abroad at home it would produce different results also.
This is GOLD!

Love, is not a place, or an environment. Freedom is not a place or an environment... You can even live in a box and be free in your mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm 

My bro's gf asked us if women had dicks would the male-female dynamic change? I told her "yeah it would, if men had vaginas we'd rule the world :mrgreen: "
peregrinus wrote:

I'm with Jared on this, I thought in Madrid I'd be more relaxed and women would be more friendly but the women were just the same as in the UK and I felt no different, I think there's a placebo effect due to the guy's expectations in a different country.

Over here there's a high percentage of average to ugly women dressed up sexy because they think it's the only way they can attract men, by putting on some 'flash' and even THEY are picky and dismissive, when they don't have the right to be. :evil:

I can't wait to take them off their pedestal and put them in their place. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 pm 

Quote:
I'm with Jared on this, I thought in Madrid I'd be more relaxed and women would be more friendly but the women were just the same as in the UK and I felt no different, I think there's a placebo effect due to the guy's expectations in a different country
I don't know, I know some guys who had no success here and when they went to Thailand or Brazil they had success. I don't disagree with peregrinus however, there are factors like social status and being a western which is more appealing\attractive to Thai women or women from Brazil.

Quote:
Over here there's a high percentage of average to ugly women dressed up sexy because they think it's the only way they can attract men, by putting on some 'flash' and even THEY are picky and dismissive, when they don't have the right to be. :evil:

I can't wait to take them off their pedestal and put them in their place. :twisted:
Dam, I thought this shit was only in here and in the USA :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:04 pm 

You'd best believe it lol, this country takes after the US and it's only getting worse, as much as I try not to focus on it I always have reminders when I step out the door.

No matter how much I work out at the gym it doesn't do anything to release my anger, on the plus side it motivates me to push myself and I'm looking better, though I'll have to find a means of release soon cuz I'm irritable as fuck right now.

I agree as well that social factors have an effect, you don't have to look far for evidence, there was a woman recently who was attracted to me until some rich dude showed up and now she's into him, so that shit's over, there's plenty more in the sea but I've had about enough of the rotten fish.

I'm not giving any of my energy to women until a unicorn shows up and maybe if she's worth my time, I have at least that much faith that there are good ones out there, until they start popping up I'm focusing on my own shit instead and settling the score with my inner demons and increasing my confidence.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Last edited by Alchemist on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 pm 

create wrote:
there was a woman recently who was attracted to me until some rich dude showed up and now she's into him
Be with her anyway hehe adds exitement

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 pm 

Jared wrote:
create wrote:
there was a woman recently who was attracted to me until some rich dude showed up and now she's into him
Be with her anyway hehe adds exitement
Yeah we're friends, I'm not holding her preferences against her that's just what she wants, but if she does try to get with me I won't make it easy. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 pm 

some women I flirt with are married, and won´t go further than that. Usually it´s not even flirting, it´s being a little bit of an a$$¤ and heck of a lot teasing, them getting pissed off (not really) and me acting "I´m innocent for Christ sake", but the Energy is positive and the main part.

Like playing a video game live w/this 1 she tried to throw hand grenades at me but I quickly switched to "invulnerability mode" and stole her bazooka and shoot at her and so on...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am 

Reading back these posts now I sound very bitter, that will only hold me back, I don't need to punish every woman I meet for the actions of a few rotten apples, I'll just save my revenge solely for those that try to mess with me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 am 

create wrote:
Reading back these posts now I sound very bitter, that will only hold me back, I don't need to punish every woman I meet for the actions of a few rotten apples, I'll just save my revenge solely for those that try to mess with me.
fuck the women, anger is not good for you my man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 pm 

Shay wrote:
create wrote:
fuck the women, anger is not good for you my man
No...anger channeled correctly is perfectly fine. I was waiting for him to get this point...the realization that not all women have to pay for the sins of a few. Hopefully he doesn't relapse. If he doesn't, he is almost there...

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:09 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
No...anger channeled correctly is perfectly fine. I was waiting for him to get this point...the realization that not all women have to pay for the sins of a few. Hopefully he doesn't relapse. If he doesn't, he is almost there...
I'm paying attention to patterns in my thoughts and feelings when around women, this stuff that keeps coming up is things you have confirmed to me before but now I'm seeing them at more of a distance which is good cuz I don't feel as trapped by them since I can see them more objectively, It's still difficult for me to see beyond what I've always seen, I know that my limiting beliefs about women are merely what I have convinced myself of from an early age for whatever reason, by that token I can turn things around once I figure out the root of each mental pattern.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm 

I haven't as much trouble with this as you guys. Most of it faded when I started observing and I discovered most women want me on some level or another and not as a affirmation. As what I see in front of me in objective reality. So I don't know, I think its mostly just you blocking it yourself and the way to get by that is to observe which women actually like you. Sure there may be a lot more guys than women, but if you consider that guys that can truely see are literally one in a million. The odds are massively stacked in your favor :)