Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I haven't as much trouble with this as you guys. Most of it faded when I started observing and I discovered most women want me on some level or another and not as a affirmation. As what I see in front of me in objective reality. So I don't know, I think its mostly just you blocking it yourself and the way to get by that is to observe which women actually like you. Sure there may be a lot more guys than women, but if you consider that guys that can truely see are literally one in a million. The odds are massively stacked in your favor :)
Well said. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I haven't as much trouble with this as you guys. Most of it faded when I started observing and I discovered most women want me on some level or another and not as a affirmation. As what I see in front of me in objective reality. So I don't know, I think its mostly just you blocking it yourself and the way to get by that is to observe which women actually like you.
Like you Morpheus I can see that alot of women want me or at the very least the way I look but I've made the mistake before of misinterpreting mixed signals, recently a big mistake when I was certain I was getting the green light from her to make a move, she was wrong on all levels anyway but from that experience I've had to break down what I interpret as definite signs of interest, I came to the conclusion that I don't know for sure and I won't until I get more experience.

I know women are subtle communicators but it would help if they made some more effort, I'm not worried about that anymore though, it's more important for me to genuinely like myself than it is to get women.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

create wrote:
I know women are subtle communicators but it would help if they made some more effort, I'm not worried about that anymore though, it's more important for me to genuinely like myself than it is to get women.
When you do, you will.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:43 pm 

Although I can see the subtle signs of jocking, I have yet to go beyond cuddling I should mention. I've also been really aloof lately as a result of this, like I geniunely don't care in the slightest. It's not arrogent but I'm not giving any signs of interest. Jocking went down after that and I have less to work with, so I think they'res a balence that has to be found as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:40 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Although I can see the subtle signs of jocking, I have yet to go beyond cuddling I should mention. I've also been really aloof lately as a result of this, like I geniunely don't care in the slightest. It's not arrogent but I'm not giving any signs of interest. Jocking went down after that and I have less to work with, so I think they'res a balence that has to be found as well.

Like I've told you, the key is to consciously communicate SUBCONSCIOUSLY. This way, you conciously show no interest, but subconciously you are hitting them full force in the occipital lobe. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 pm 

Ohhh right sorry my call recording thing isn't working and I haven't been able to get it working yet, thanks Kidd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm 

Sounds like you're well on your way Morpheus, sending subconscious signals is easy, even for me. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:40 am 

:D getting there. I'd say your farther along than me though, your already past your anger at the "gurus"