Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 am 

When a woman goes into a club, she gains a certain power and desirability that she wouldn't in everyday life, they just turn into power-hungry biatches.

I went to a couple older women last night because I wanted to chat them up, so I was like "hey how's it going?" they both shrugged me off with a half smile and said nothing else, it may have been dark but even I could tell, out there during the day their desirability on a scale of 1-12 would drop down to at least 4, so why do they have this arrogance when they step into clubs?. I mean shit...I wanted to find out whether or not I might want to get to know them, I was interested but I wasn't trying to get in their pants.

The one woman that did approach me started dancing with me she was nice, from Poland.

If she doesn't make eye contact or avoids it when I look then she's not interested, against my better judgment last night I played in the dark like a fool.

One girl whom I met before didn't remember me cuz she must've been drunk last time, she even told me we hadn't met, so I reintroduced myself and magically guessed where she was from and she was like "how did you know? wow such a good guess" :lol: I was just like :roll: alright idiot what are the chances she'll remember me next time cuz her breath reeked of alcohol, then I got her to talk about whatever she wants to do and eventually left it, I don't really give a shit it was just funny.

Anyways, clubs are out of the question, I'm gonna search new venues after I sort some shit out.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 pm 

Night clubs are not good places to meet quality women.

I don't know how it is in London but here in my country because of the ratio, you see shit like:
women don't have to pay to get in and guys do. Or women pay less to get in while guys have to pay full price. Women that are good looking easily get in while guys have to wait in line....
you know shit like that.....(I'm talking about night clubs)

So these women feel they are already above men when they just go in, how could they not feel like queens in this situation?

This is in Tel-Aviv and aorund- it does not happen on all parts of Israel, Tel-Aviv and the cities around is where the core of the matrix is.....

I don't go to night clubs that let women get in for free, I'm not playing along with this shit.
I prefer to go to bars where they don't have that shit happening.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm 

create wrote:
When a woman goes into a club, she gains a certain power and desirability that she wouldn't in everyday life, they just turn into power-hungry biatches.

I went to a couple older women last night because I wanted to chat them up, so I was like "hey how's it going?" they both shrugged me off with a half smile and said nothing else, it may have been dark but even I could tell, out there during the day their desirability on a scale of 1-12 would drop down to at least 4, so why do they have this arrogance when they step into clubs?. I mean shit...I wanted to find out whether or not I might want to get to know them, I was interested but I wasn't trying to get in their pants.

The one woman that did approach me started dancing with me she was nice, from Poland.

If she doesn't make eye contact or avoids it when I look then she's not interested, against my better judgment last night I played in the dark like a fool.

One girl whom I met before didn't remember me cuz she must've been drunk last time, she even told me we hadn't met, so I reintroduced myself and magically guessed where she was from and she was like "how did you know? wow such a good guess" :lol: I was just like :roll: alright idiot what are the chances she'll remember me next time cuz her breath reeked of alcohol, then I got her to talk about whatever she wants to do and eventually left it, I don't really give a shit it was just funny.

Anyways, clubs are out of the question, I'm gonna search new venues after I sort some shit out.
When are you gonna learn? I've already hand fucking delivered the blueprint to you...QUIT BULLSHITTIN' AND BUILD THE DAMN ARC REACTOR ALREADY! :evil:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
When are you gonna learn? I've already hand fucking delivered the blueprint to you...QUIT BULLSHITTIN' AND BUILD THE DAMN ARC REACTOR ALREADY! :evil:
He still has to unplug a bit more first.

There are still connections to the matrix in his and other peoples minds, it will take them a bit more to fully see what they are being shown.

Of course she has the power create, you are handing it to her on a silver platter, even though you may not realise it at the moment, hopefully you do.

[edit] The drunk girl is like a fish in a barrel.. Man, see it for what it is. Do not judge her for it, see her for what she is.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I know what you're saying dude, I feel the same way towards myself, check you e-mail. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
He still has to unplug a bit more first.

There are still connections to the matrix in his and other peoples minds, it will take them a bit more to fully see what they are being shown.

Of course she has the power create, you are handing it to her on a silver platter, even though you may not realise it at the moment, hopefully you do.

[edit] The drunk girl is like a fish in a barrel.. Man, see it for what it is. Do not judge her for it, see her for what she is.
With all due respect, trust me on this one...you are giving him too much credit. He has been coddled long enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
With all due respect, trust me on this one...you are giving him too much credit. He has been coddled long enough.
Strange, I was thinking quite the opposite when writing it (given he has been chatting to you for months). Coddling was not even in my mind, again quite the opposite.

Possibly it came across in a different way.. I would be interested to hear why you thought that. (esp the too much credit bit, that has me curious as to how you see it - either PM or here)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Strange, I was thinking quite the opposite when writing it (given he has been chatting to you for months). Coddling was not even in my mind, again quite the opposite.

Possibly it came across in a different way.. I would be interested to hear why you thought that. (esp the too much credit bit, that has me curious as to how you see it - either PM or here)
He's right, Peregrinus, I've been given solid advice now is the time for me to apply it successfully, so the work for me begins now, I'm not coming back to this forum til I've done it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 am 
Site Admin

create wrote:
He's right, Peregrinus, I've been given solid advice now is the time for me to apply it successfully, so the work for me begins now, I'm not coming back to this forum til I've done it.
OK.

My message was written after a long day in the sun with beer. Not a good combination, seems I went far more gentle than what I was meaning in my post.

I realise that I should have been a lot more brutal and direct now, shall have to remember to take my gloves off with you in the future create :) There was no intent to give you excuses to hide behind, it was aimed at removing those excuses, a reality check however I now see it fell far short of that.

Get your ass in gear create, no excuses anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 am 

create wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

No...you need to stay IN this forum...I'm here. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 am 

create,

These hungry biatches are just formed by the society not even more. Look they were conditioned to look good and to be something "better". Don't waste your time on these chicks just say: "sad thing, you have to be really lonely" or say nothing and just go your way! I feel sadness for them but hey that's society ;)

You will feel if a girl is a nice, cute and right girl which appreciates your time etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 am 

One thing I would is say is that women from Poland are genrally really nice and much easier to talk to. I've met quite a few Polish women, some of them really good looking women but also very warm and outgoing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 am 

spaceman wrote:
A person only has as much power as you give them. This goes for men and women. Power is imaginary, see it for what it is. The arrogant club chicks are the same as the grandma in isle 4 at the grocery store who smiles at you and compliments your t-shirt.
Very nice post, totally agree with you spaceman!

Theres no difference, the only difference wich is there is only the difference you build

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 am 
Site Admin

spaceman wrote:
A person only has as much power as you give them. This goes for men and women. Power is imaginary, see it for what it is. The arrogant club chicks are the same as the grandma in isle 4 at the grocery store who smiles at you and compliments your t-shirt.
Well said spaceman :)

It is all an illusion, see it for what it is. They are both just women.

Bravo!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:37 pm 

Exactly. This is why I have perfected my observation and analyzation techniques...so I can focus on the little girl/old woman trapped in the body of that obnoxious 26 year old over there. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:59 pm 

Go to Nightclubs if you want a challenge. Or dress REALLY well and walk to girls, compliment them on their clothes and call them "girlfriend" and snap your fingers a lot. Not only are you not falling in line with them, but you're gay so you're way out of her league.
When I was in an all boys school acting gay actually made the bullies avoid touching me!:P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Go to Nightclubs if you want a challenge. Or dress REALLY well and walk to girls, compliment them on their clothes and call them "girlfriend" and snap your fingers a lot. Not only are you not falling in line with them, but you're gay so you're way out of her league.
When I was in an all boys school acting gay actually made the bullies avoid touching me!:P
I was in a nightclub dude...

Acting gay is a rather odd suggestion, that's acting like someone you're not and I've learned my lesson from doing that, so no dice. ;) Btw have you actually tried this and do girls sleep with you because they think you're gay? I heard one of those pua guys does it as his routine, I wouldn't even do it for a laugh.

Affirmations and natural grounding don't work either, I was one of the first ppl to do it when Rion introduced the concept, shit is ridiculous. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:37 pm 

This happen everywhere in France too Sniper.
Women don't pay for this, women have privileges etc...
I'm also tired of even wanting or trying with those kind of women, who think that you are a wuss and give your power when you want to connect to them by opening your heart.
This is arrogant and full of ego.

I would say in day time on the street is way better for the quality.