Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:00 pm 

This is one of the greatest emails I have received from Rion's newsleter
in the past. I kept it and wanted to put it here in case anyone missed it:

I've heard people say that as humans (and men), 'we are social creatures'. Your ability to differentiate yourself from that idea or statement will lead to a lifetime of power and influence or disempowerment. How? Social isn't the same as it used to be. It's now a grand power and relational game played by the Architects. It's a game in which 99% of people are conditioned pawns and don't know it. If you 'accept' that we are social creatures, you're doomed to continue in disempowerment because your relationship (if you're not an architect or social outcast) is one of a stimulus-response in which you are the response to the social matrix' influence. If you want to truly have power (which is an aphrodisiac) and more success with women and dating, then stop partaking in co-dependent or stimulus-response relationships where you aren't the one with power. Fortunately you HAVE the power of choice to differentiate yourself from these types of relationships. Then you can reframe them so that instead of co-dependencies you have win/win or interdependent relationships with the sources of power that held you hostage before. In fact, I recommend that millions of men do this for their own lifestyle. All heroes, influential people and those in 'power' either are above social influence and contribute to it or they are truly equal with it so they can give and take equal value. They are NOT one of the conditioned and 'responsive' pawns. In my Relational Mapping exercises you will actually be able to clearly see the power game that exists. You will see how you have been the response in your relationship to social influence and programming. When you can clearly differentiate yourself from that type of relationship, you will have more personal power than you ever realized. This is essentially what Neo did in the Matrix. But in order to differentiate himself from it and gain his true power, he had to 'see' the matrix itself instead of being ignorant to it. By default you are programmed to be ignorant to that true yet almost invisible relationship you have with social influence. If you accept that you indeed are a social creature and you're living in a Westernized culture, then you're a part of that system in which you are a disempowered pawn in relation to those who have real power. Things are not just equal and open like they used to be. There are powers of influence that have shaped and defined a great game. They have reversed the dynamic between men and women. They have used sexploitation to create women as the stimulus for men to respond to. If you keep saying we're a social creature, then you're going to fall into that same program of ineffectiveness; the opposite of nature and mating. If you study groups of animals in the wild, all of the males were born with the ability to procreate. It's just the SOCIAL environment itself which animals are more 'dependent' on that has also internally defined the social hierarchy. By the beta males choosing to remain in a disempowering though seemingly essential social tribe for subsistence, they exchange status and give it to the leader of the pack. You don't ever have to play that game. As a human male, you are not dependent on an immediate social subculture or tribal group for subsistence. You can survive on your own off of the land if you hand to. You have more power and independence than you realize. Differentiate yourself from needing any kind of social approval and then come back and manage your relationship with all social influence and women so that you only have time for an equal exchange of value. Why? Because you're powerful and your time is important. You have the right to procreate with whoever (willingly) wants to with you and you don't have to be subject to the whims of some assclown who is at the top of one subculture. Make your own or create relationships with other leaders and 'alpha males' in other social subcultures and you can still be 'social', experience more success but never as a dependency.

Rion Williams

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:38 am 
Quote:
You have the right to procreate with whoever (willingly) wants to with you and you don't have to be subject to the whims of some assclown who is at the top of one subculture.
Yes, I asked Rion on RELM then why he and other dating gurus aren't procreating?

Because he uses a lot words like impregnate, procreate, gene pool, etc. Why don't he just talk the words clearly and says:

"You have the right to COPULATE with whoever (willingly) wants to with you..."

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:45 pm 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Yes, I asked Rion on RELM then why he and other dating gurus aren't procreating?

Because he uses a lot words like impregnate, procreate, gene pool, etc. Why don't he just talk the words clearly and says:

"You have the right to COPULATE with whoever (willingly) wants to with you..."
I think Rion and most of the dating Gurus have fear of intimacy deep inside. Otherwise I don't understand why they don't get settled. I mean how much can you 'shag' so many women it has to get boring at some point (for these guys because they have already been with many women).
So by not resolving their fear of intimacy from the core they will have fear from procreating.
Another thought:
procreating and taking care of a child needs responsibility. Some of these dating Gurus are afraid or not ready to take real responsibility in life. It's easy when you 'shag' lots of women and have no responsibility But when it comes to taking real responsibility these guys are afraid of it.

This is only my opinion and how I see things.....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:30 am 
Good answer Sniper.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:49 am 

The dating gurus are doing a good thing by not procreating. There are far too many people in this world as it is,lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Good answer Sniper.
one thing that bothered me was to hear Rion and Zan always talk about relationships and intimacy but you can't preach and teach about something unless you are living it. You need to have congruency with what you are teaching...
It's like a guy who teaches how to get financial freedom while he is always in debts....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:40 am 

Sniper wrote:
El-Chameleon wrote:
Good answer Sniper.
one thing that bothered me was to hear Rion and Zan always talk about relationships and intimacy but you can't preach and teach about something unless you are living it. You need to have congruency with what you are teaching...
It's like a guy who teaches how to get financial freedom while he is always in debts....

so you have to be in a relationship and having kids to talk about that?

no

the rules of nature are for reproduction, rion deals with nature outside thesocial matrix, so talking about relationships is normal even if you are not in one single relationship is the same rule(nature) that builds up the union

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:05 am 

rant wrote:

no

the rules of nature are for reproduction, rion deals with nature outside thesocial matrix, so talking about relationships is normal even if you are not in one single relationship is the same rule(nature) that builds up the union
you still don't get it do you? :|

Rion is posing as a rich man and sleeps with poor third world women that are bar girls...
I can fart and call it polarity or the forces of nature that would be the same :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 am 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:

no

Rion is posing as a rich man and sleeps with poor third world women that are bar girls...
I can fart and call it polarity or the forces of nature that would be the same :lol:

you are the one that does't get it

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:48 am 

rant wrote:
Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:

no

Strong words there, new dude...please justify your position.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:38 pm 

rant wrote:
maybe I don't get it, but until you can give me a concrete explanation of why I don't get it (and not just say things in thin air) I'll just keep farting polarity :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Strong words there, new dude...please justify your position.

like i said in my introduction post i understand natural grounding, i'm open to all of you because i sense your energy your pasion, some of you do afirmations, i don't think i need them, why is a problem to talk good about NG?, sniper says that rion only sleeps with poor third country girls, if that's true good for him, should i stop posting until i got an harem of girls waiting to fuck me?, until i have results i'm not a man? women love men, i'am a man, so i don't have to work harder, because in nature i have solved the problem "i am a man". in social matrix there are tons of issues and i still have my own, but in nature i'm complete rigth now, so i value nature more than the rest

i don't think i said strong words, why NG is so tabu?, if rion lacks of succes in america maybe it's because he does't like there, for any reason that's no important, many people came here because they found natural grounding, but wow, "he is sayng he likes natural grounding, go back to reality man, natural gorundin does't work", maybe that is the reason why NG is not enough.

should i stop talking about rion or NG?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
maybe I don't get it, but until you can give me a concrete explanation of why I don't get it (and not just say things in thin air) I'll just keep farting polarity :D
yeah you're right

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:57 pm 

rant wrote:
like i said in my introduction post i understand natural grounding, i'm open to all of you because i sense your energy your pasion, some of you do afirmations, i don't think i need them, why is a problem to talk good about NG?, sniper says that rion only sleeps with poor third country girls, if that's true good for him, should i stop posting until i got an harem of girls waiting to fuck me?, until i have results i'm not a man? women love men, i'am a man, so i don't have to work harder, because in nature i have solved the problem "i am a man". in social matrix there are tons of issues and i still have my own, but in nature i'm complete rigth now, so i value nature more than the rest

i don't think i said strong words, why NG is so tabu?, if rion lacks of succes in america maybe it's because he does't like there, for any reason that's no important, many people came here because they found natural grounding, but wow, "he is sayng he likes natural grounding, go back to reality man, natural gorundin does't work", maybe that is the reason why NG is not enough.

should i stop talking about rion or NG?
No man, you can talk about whatever you want....

there is no 'tabu' and if Natural grounding works for you - great.

However I do find it odd that some people quote the stuff that Rion said but can't really explain it or say how it changed their reality (because it didn't). Not talking about you here, I'm talking in general.....
so ask yourself, do you really beleive in this stuff or is it just a placebo?

For some time I thought I was making progress with that stuff and in the end I realized that a lot of it was just a placebo. So I'm trying to save you the time and disappointment I had ;)

Don't answer me, just think about it for yorself.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 pm 

I was doing NG hardcore for 2 years and was really in to it Rion was like a God to me, I assumed everyone who didn't do NG was wrong and everyone who was against it was wrong and I didn't care about their opinion. I put it on myself to go to other forums and preach the word of Rion.

Then Rion became weird. Shay can explain that better than me, "Where its at" kept changing, he started using sexploitation (after a post of mine getting deleted cos it had a double entendre in it) I started to notice how he really saw us, as a walking $40 a month. He then threatened to delete me off of facebook because I posted a joke on his page, after everything I did and spent.

Rion promised that Ng would make me a woman magnet and it didn't. The one affect it really does have is that it changes your paradigm of women making it easier to talk to them.

I'm not a big fan of Rion but natural grounding is okay.
I'm not forcing my opinions on you by the way, just telling you my experience.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:27 pm 

You can talk about whatever you want man, my experience with NG was much different to yours, I fooled myself into believing I was making progress with it unti I realized it's bullshit, ultimately it did nothing for me.

If you haven't solved your issues in the social matrix then you haven't solved them period, because 'nature' lies above and beyond the social matrix.

If you're 'in tune with nature' then you shouldn't have anymore problems, besides high quality ones. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I was doing NG hardcore for 2 years and was really in to it Rion was like a God to me, I assumed everyone who didn't do NG was wrong and everyone who was against it was wrong and I didn't care about their opinion. I put it on myself to go to other forums and preach the word of Rion.

Then Rion became weird. Shay can explain that better than me, "Where its at" kept changing, he started using sexploitation (after a post of mine getting deleted cos it had a double entendre in it) I started to notice how he really saw us, as a walking $40 a month. He then threatened to delete me off of facebook because I posted a joke on his page, after everything I did and spent.

Rion promised that Ng would make me a woman magnet and it didn't. The one affect it really does have is that it changes your paradigm of women making it easier to talk to them.

I'm not a big fan of Rion but natural grounding is okay.
I'm not forcing my opinions on you by the way, just telling you my experience.

yes rion is becoming weird, i have to admit that i have some feeling like trying to put myself above all of you that i'm rigth and you are wrong, you are pushing away my beliefs, that's a good thing, i think there is some kind of barrier inside me that make me get strongly attached to some rule, i'm new in NG it looks like the holy grail, , maybe i sound arrogant in my other post, but my feeling of figthing back means that i'm ithe right place,that i'm afraid of lossing my peace(maybe that's why you call it a placebo), i'm loving this forum to much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm 

That's why we are all here...'cause we can handle the truth...and the truth is that ultimately, NG is HOOEY.

It may make it seem easier to talk to women, but really all you're doing is submitting yourself to them like they are goddesses...like they don't get enough attention and ego boosts as it is. Then, should you luck up and actually get laid out of the deal, it was out of her sympathy for you, not because she thought you were a fucking hot stud muffin!

NG puts you in the WRONG frame of mind to deal with today's modern women, period. To deal with the the women of today, you need some space age shit. You need...MY shit. 8-)

I accept donations by the way... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm 

rant wrote:
i'm new in NG it looks like the holy grail
we all thought it was the holy grail and did everything to protect it. Later we saw that it was a placebo for the most part and does not even work for Mr. Rion himself.....

but if you think it's good that's ok. I won't tell you don't do it.......

edit: even while I was in Thailand I didn't have Thai women feeling my energy and trying to get my attention.
the only ones who will be all over you are the bar girls and it's not because of NG.

so if it does not work in Thailand how can it work in the west ? ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 pm 

It doesn't. The only use I can see for it is maaaaaaaaybeeeeeee helping with approach anxiety. That's about it.