Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It doesn't. The only use I can see for it is maaaaaaaaybeeeeeee helping with approach anxiety. That's about it.
it didn't cure my approach anxiety :| but if it works for others: great...
Quote:
It may make it seem easier to talk to women, but really all you're doing is submitting yourself to them like they are goddesses...like they don't get enough attention and ego boosts as it is
This....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It may make it seem easier to talk to women, but really all you're doing is submitting yourself to them like they are goddesses...

i disagree, i'm not submitting to them, i put myself in relation with them, i dont even like asians, but that does't matter because i'm a stimulus they respond they are the path they choose me, if not, does't matter that's nature i'm not going to fight against that, i don't glorify them, i just have fun, maybe in the future i will stop doing ng, but i found it so much fun, maybe i'm wrong,but i think the idea of chasing women is not natural[/quote]
Quote:
[quote/]
NG puts you in the WRONG frame of mind to deal with today's modern women, period. To deal with the the women of today, you need some space age shit. You need...MY shit. 8-)

[/quote]

i dont have to deal with modern women, i'm relate to them but i don't need them,i'm doing my part "i'am a man" that's all,
dealing with the social behavior of women is not natural to me, i simply don't give a fuck about their dramas, if they choose me, ok, if not that's ok too.

i don't know if i'm wrong, i have the need of sex but i don't figth against that and most of my desires have roots in the social matrix, the more grounding i do the lees i think about sex, it is more easy to talk to women, i dont' know what happens next with me, but i'm not in a hurry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:53 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
i'm new in NG it looks like the holy grail
we all thought it was the holy grail and did everything to protect it. Later we saw that it was a placebo for the most part and does not even work for Mr. Rion himself.....

but if you think it's good that's ok. I won't tell you don't do it.......

edit: even while I was in Thailand I didn't have Thai women feeling my energy and trying to get my attention.
the only ones who will be all over you are the bar girls and it's not because of NG.

so if it does not work in Thailand how can it work in the west ? ;)
but i note that some women try hard to get my attention, maybe i'm in a confort zone by not doing anything but yesterday a hot girl almost put her ass in my face and turn her face to me to see if i was looking at her, but i wasn't, not because i was tryng to not look but because i was not aroused by his body and i was looking at some book, and there was a teenage girl with her friends that make eye contact with me, i continue walking when i turned around the hole group of girls were looking at me, and i dont think i have a clown face

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 pm 

rant wrote:
Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
i'm new in NG it looks like the holy grail
we all thought it was the holy grail and did everything to protect it. Later we saw that it was a placebo for the most part and does not even work for Mr. Rion himself.....

but if you think it's good that's ok. I won't tell you don't do it.......

edit: even while I was in Thailand I didn't have Thai women feeling my energy and trying to get my attention.
the only ones who will be all over you are the bar girls and it's not because of NG.

so if it does not work in Thailand how can it work in the west ? ;)
but i note that some women try hard to get my attention, maybe i'm in a confort zone by not doing anything but yesterday a hot girl almost put her ass in my face and turn her face to me to see if i was looking at her, but i wasn't, not because i was tryng to not look but because i was not aroused by his body and i was looking at some book, and there was a teenage girl with her friends that make eye contact with me, i continue walking when i turned around the hole group of girls were looking at me, and i dont think i have a clown face
Ok...so your observation skills are above average...so why are you here and not having hot sweaty sex with these women who are obviously giving you the go ahead? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:44 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Ok...so your observation skills are above average...so why are you here and not having hot sweaty sex with these women who are obviously giving you the go ahead? :|

if i believe in NG means that i have to continue doing it and leting go on the results, you don't change 27 years of programing in 2 weeks, maybe with time i became more aware, and this is the last time i talk about some kind of result, because it gives my ego the oportunity to show up, i was used to feel like shit to loneliness to cry, to hate the world, i wasbecoming a mysoginist,i can't change that so fast,maybe it sound like an excuse, but it's the way i feel.if i respect nature means that i allready have a relationship with all women, the only thing that gets in the way it's my social programing. i knew that someone was going to ask me the same you said, i respect you, if i believe in nature means that you in your own way are making women to show their nature

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 pm 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

if i believe in NG means that i have to continue doing it and leting go on the results, you don't change 27 years of programing in 2 weeks, maybe with time i became more aware, and this is the last time i talk about some kind of result, because it gives my ego the oportunity to show up, i was used to feel like shit to loneliness to cry, to hate the world, i wasbecoming a mysoginist,i can't change that so fast,maybe it sound like an excuse, but it's the way i feel.if i respect nature means that i allready have a relationship with all women, the only thing that gets in the way it's my social programing. i knew that someone was going to ask me the same you said, i respect you, if i believe in nature means that you in your own way are making women to show their nature
Fair enough...but the way I do it, they MUST submit...NG will have you submitting to them when all is said and done. But, sounds like you like how it's working for you so nothings wrong with that. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 pm 

rant wrote:
i disagree, i'm not submitting to them, i put myself in relation with them
That's very importent because I remember very well that Rion said on realm that you need to submit to them and their energy and that's how you will become alpha.

I think submitting to them or their energy (whatever you want to call it) is bad and will put you in the wrong frame.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:43 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
i disagree, i'm not submitting to them, i put myself in relation with them
That's very importent because I remember very well that Rion said on realm that you need to submit to them and their energy and that's how you will become alpha.

I think submitting to them or their energy (whatever you want to call it) is bad and will put you in the wrong frame.

i'm submiting to nature, not to women, that's why, i don't try hard, because i have in my nature all the triggers that make a woman respond to me, but they are covered with mud of years of social programing, in my point of view you are dealing with the social behavior of woman that's somethnig that rion says you don't have to do, because the point is to get in touch with something more powerfull than the matrix, the nature, for example if i consider you better than me because you have fuck more women than i do, i'm sense you with the eyes of my social programing, in nature you are a man, i'm a man both of us have the same power, the power of nature. but maybe that's something i want to believe and the truth will show to myself with time

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm 

rant wrote:
for example if i consider you better than me because you have fuck more women than i do
I never said that, I never said that someone is a better man because he had more sex ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:46 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
for example if i consider you better than me because you have fuck more women than i do
I never said that, I never said that someone is a better man because he had more sex ;)

it was just an example of how social programing works, some men do, i do it before ng.

like is say to the kidd you in your own way are making women show they nature, even PUAs like mystery do the same(with alot of work, because he is dealing with social character, after he bring down her social character they submit to him, but women are allways better than him in the world of the social matrix)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 pm 

Thats another weird effect of NG, it makes their "jocking" more obvious, what seems invisible to a PUA is obvious to me but apparantly there's more to it than I thought which is why I'm not having a lot of sex right now:P
I mainly get it from teenage girls and older women...

Did you notice that they took down Nicole Theriaults best videos off of Youtube?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Thats another weird effect of NG, it makes their "jocking" more obvious, what seems invisible to a PUA is obvious to me but apparantly there's more to it than I thought which is why I'm not having a lot of sex right now:P

Did you notice that they took down Nicole Theriaults best videos off of Youtube?
That's not from NG...that's from me. :mrgreen:

...and jocking from those two age groups IS VERY OBVIOUS...read the reply I made to your journal. NG did NOT bring that out, trust me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:

...and jocking from those two age groups IS VERY OBVIOUS...read the reply I made to your journal. NG did NOT bring that out, trust me.
i think i'm getting to understand you, from some experiencies that i had these days, and some chats with old friends, do you have some book or section in this forum?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:

i think i'm getting to understand you, from some experiencies that i had these days, and some chats with old friends, do you have some book or section in this forum?
Yep! Go into 'Treasure Chest' and at the top you'll see 'Kidd'z Korner'. Start with 'Pimposophy', then go into 'Covert Tactics'. 8-)