Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:25 pm 

No...she was needy in general...I was trying to break her of her neediness by not feeding the beast. She decided her wants were more important than her needs (which most women do) and then what happened, happened.

It's like a kid who decides to eat an assload of candy because her parents won't let her have candy for dinner...so she over does it. While in the moment, she is in bliss...but then the stomachache from hell sets in...something she didn't plan for. She's tells herself she's not gonna put herself through THAT ever again, and then finally understands why her parents didn't let her do it in the first place...but she HAD to eat the candy to finally figure it out...to have it 'hit home' so to say.

As far as value versus core, it's like front versus clout. My value paid the price of admission...my core keeps her around. If that was not the case, you wouldn't have shows like Billionare Matchmaker and bullshit like that happening. Having a bunch of money doesn't make you desirable as much as it makes you financially stable. But we can agree to disagree...that's fine. :geek:

Fufe...this isn't your cue to jump in! :lol:

But yes I've identified and come to terms with my Oedipus complex...my current girl is nothing like my mom. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

We attract what we are.

Mirror

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm 

Unlikely. Way more likely to happen is:

We are attracted to what we are. Women use this to get us.

The reason for 'unlikely' is women are raised completely different to men. We share almost no common interests or goals, until the pair bond happens.

I believe I first came across this particular red pill on this blog post: http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/200 ... 9388680250

(the post titled 'Mirrored situations', if the link doesn't take you there directly)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:33 pm 

ahk wrote:

The reason for 'unlikely' is women are raised completely different to men. We share almost no common interests or goals, until the pair bond happens.

I believe I first came across this particular red pill on this blog post: http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/200 ... 9388680250

(the post titled 'Mirrored situations', if the link doesn't take you there directly)
Sure this plays part.. But not entirely.
And I believe some are doing it out of fear that the guy won't like them as they are themselves, so she thinks she must mirror him... Hell most of the time guys do this shit !!!

Let's say... Girls loves art from as far she can remember, studies it, likes to write stories.. Then she meets a guy who happens to have the same hobbies (this is so simplified it hurts but it suffices), and they feel the attraction.
Now tell me, how in this case is she mirroring his interests, when she's been interested in that stuff for years ?

But thinking about this, this is actually pretty deep. I need to ponder in to more :lol:

Last edited by fufe on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:39 pm 

Quote:

Actually, both answers are likely...because as she is a mirror of me, I am a mirror of her...core wise. :geek:

From my point of view, how they're raised helps with the foundation of their core...but in the end, either cores resonate or they don't. :ugeek:

As far as your link, the layer of mirroring I'm alluding to is a bit deeper and less conspicuous of a concept. Your link describes how a woman may mirror you to have her way with you...and that is something I can see coming a mile away and something I consider to be relatively '101' level of female game at this point. I've reversed this many times to suit my own lurid goals on occasion as well. :twisted:

But what I'M trying to explain how we are very similar at a core level...meaning that it's not a manufactured mirror but more like a window where our authentic selves are so similar that the window APPEARS to be a mirror...there...maybe that will make more sense. 8-)

Fufe...you're not helping, Captain Obvious. ;)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:42 pm 

The girl got into art since she plans to trap a male artist. Esther Vilar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:48 pm 

ahk wrote:
The girl got into art since she plans to trap a male artist. Esther Vilar.
So women don't have the want to express themselves, in your opinion ?
And.. She could have got into anything to trap the best male, artist aren't the richest and best to take care of her -> So she has to have some predispositions to make that choice -> What if the core is simmilar to one of male artist, so that's the reason she goes into art ? Operating the opinion that they do everything to trap a man..

.. Okay Kidd, I understand now :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:04 pm 

@fufe

I believe every woman's core drive is to choose a mate. Everything else is secondary or subsequent to that. Reasons a woman chooses an artist over a businessman (say), maybe she was raised/socialized to value creativity or is in no particular need for monetary value. Doesn't mean she herself is all that keen on a career in art or business.

In more harsh terms, as Esther puts it, most women decide to become prostitutes at age 13 or 14. They just dont need to do, what men have to do.

As an example, Elin Nordegren was a babysitter, with a net worth now of a quarter of a billion dollars.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 pm 
fufe wrote:
Looking back at time, all the girls were somewhat mirroring me.. And the most recent mirror so much I'm amazed.
I'm surprised that you are surprised RKD that girls mirror your problems..
Fufe, mirrors on the external sense are not mirrors of my problems. Women model your negative and positive features, or they are actual models of your negative and positive internal pieces.

Women do not mirror your problems. If they perceive that something about you is actually a problem then the imitation stops immediately if you do not succumb to that problem.

What I'm talking about is that I've had problems come up with women that are mirrors of me after time has passed. It should interest you because a strong mirror is a feature of a possible X-factor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:44 am 
Site Admin

So many fixed points of view.

Open your minds a tiny weeny bit.

There is the mildest possibility that it can apply in more than one way at the same time, just the tiniest smallest iickle possibility.

Consider that for a moment.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 pm 

I'd love to be wrong.

This brings to mind an incident. I was at a salsa club and trying to dance. While on the floor a girl comes up and starts dancing with me. I immediately want to impress her and improve my dancing capability, so start copying her. She notices and says 'no no dont copy me, do your own thing'. I try and completely fail at being original. I soon stop dancing since it got frustrating quickly. In this case, she had more value, i was seeking. The only moment I was 'real' was before and just when I met her. Fake ever after.

That's why I treasure 'moments'. Cause they dont last. A whole relationship where both parties are enlightened enough to be real, be themselves, is really unlikely. The weaker one is forced to imitate the stronger, to try and keep the value.

Women are naturals at mirroring deeply, since they are care givers for children. That is the only way they can cater to a child's needs and wants, even when the child hasn't learned to speak yet. This is also a big reason for their intuitiveness and ability to read a person. And also why they are such herd-like social creatures.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 pm 

And why they are such slaves to fashion. And how they are able to convincingly look and act like little girls.

That's why I say 'oscar-worthy actresses'. I think it comes to them effortlessly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:53 pm 

For the original story, I would have laughed, not said a word, packed my shit and been gone. The grand canyon size of space would have made her imagination conjure up nothing but the good times and she would have regretted me being the one that got away for the rest of her life. That's true revenge.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 am 

I think bits and pieces of everything are in their mind when they're mate hunting.

What I find most interesting is that they're never really paying attention though. There is a disconnect between themselves and the guys they like. Quite comical really :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 am 

peregrinus wrote:
There is the mildest possibility that it can apply in more than one way at the same time, just the tiniest smallest iickle possibility.
I don't know if this is what 'Grinus was getting at, but I have found that mirrors (and projections) aren't always exact; they can sometimes be complementary.

Something that made me smile recently was when I realised that if you stand in front of a mirror, and you raise your right arm, does your reflection raise ITS right arm too? This may be obvious to some of you guys, but it freaked me the fuck out........

Also, IF what Carl Jung postulated (audience groans - "Jesus Christ, this shit again?" :lol: ) is true, that our subconscious is compensatory in order to correct unhealthy imbalances in the conscious mind (eg you have too low an opinion of your brother's intellect and dismiss his advice too summarily & frequently for your own good, and end up having a dream where he is above you seated on a throne), then it seems plausible to me that this may have an impact (the amount is debatable) on who each of us are attracted to, favouring complimentary qualities, not identical.

Actually, a theory that I have been playing around with in my mind at the moment (not concrete yet) is that one of the reasons why so many (not ALL, but MANY) women seem to be attracted to men who disregard, disrespect, or mistreat them in some way is due to this corrective mechanism; let's face it, from time immemorial women have been practically worshipped and given undue credit for purity and all things "good" BY DEFAULT, without first testing them as individuals for merit [could this be because of "Anima projections" on the part of the entire male gender?], and a subconscious corrective response WOULD BE to feel attraction for a man who would knock them down a peg or two. Just a theory.......

On the issue of women mirroring the men they are attracted to, I have seen this countless times myself, but I think while the Vilar argument that they do this primarily for the purpose of "catching a workhorse" is valid and always worth bearing in mind, there may be more at work here. Every now & again I catch myself thinking about the yin/yang symbol, and one of the things that surfaces in my mind is that the "yin", which represents the feminine (and remember that this symbol of duality applies to more than just gender) is soft and therefore compliant , while the "yang" is hard (rigid). Now we would hardly get to see this polarity these days 'cause "men ain't men anymore and women ain't women", but under the influence of TRUE (ie natural, animalistic, sexual and NOT social) attraction, hints of the true feminine would be more likely to emerge. I suspect this may also play a part in a woman's following a man's interests (but only when she is TRULY SEXUALLY attracted to him....)

I have more to say on my interpretation of the yin/yang symbol, but this thread is not the place for it, so i'll start a new thread for that......

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:00 am 

roark wrote:
I have more to say on my interpretation of the yin/yang symbol, but this thread is not the place for it, so i'll start a new thread for that......
Here: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3082.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:48 pm 

A new thought about mirroring:

Women always say 'how can we love you if you dont love yourself'. A charitable explanation would be that women want to mirror the vibe of contentment to feel it themselves. A darker explanation would be that women can't hook you/your value because if you dont love yourself, you won't love the mirror i.e her, and she can't keep you.

This also could explain why women jock more when you have that vibe, even if you have always had value. Not only do they see value now but they also see the hook.

I'm kind of surprising myself with how deep this rabbit hole is going.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:56 pm 

ahk wrote:
A new thought about mirroring:

Women always say 'how can we love you if you dont love yourself'. A charitable explanation would be that women want to mirror the vibe of contentment to feel it themselves. A darker explanation would be that women can't hook you/your value because if you dont love yourself, you won't love the mirror i.e her, and she can't keep you.

This also could explain why women jock more when you have that vibe, even if you have always had value. Not only do they see value now but they also see the hook.

I'm kind of surprising myself with how deep this rabbit hole is going.
Like your value is bait and your core is the hook...you'll attract fish with just bait, but have no chance of getting them on YOUR terms without the hook. :geek:

That's pretty damn good. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:21 pm 

Hmm, the hook works both ways. But I'm seeing mostly the reverse.

Since men are the prize, women are the ones doing the fishing. We tempt with value, but they can't catch us without a hook. And our ego/self-love is their hook to get and keep us, via mirroring, or atleast, one of their ways. Our own boundaries, defenses, ability to walk away is the only thing to prevent them from walking all over us.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:31 pm 

ahk wrote:
Hmm, the hook works both ways. But I'm seeing mostly the reverse.

Since men are the prize, women are the ones doing the fishing. We tempt with value, but they can't catch us without a hook. And our ego/self-love is their hook to get and keep us, via mirroring, or atleast, one of their ways. Our own boundaries, defenses, ability to walk away is the only thing to prevent them from walking all over us.
So basically men unwittingly provide the hook to be caught. I would go a bit farther to clarify: Ego makes you susceptible to getting the ball stolen...true self love helps you maintain possession. :geek:

Because when one is ego driven, one tends to depend on others for validation...which then translates into him needing her approval, her being aware of that and then using that against him. Whereas if one truly loves themselves above all others, that person could care less about what she thinks, effectively 'spaying' the female...or perhaps 'neutering' himself? :lol:

Good stuff, ahk. 8-)