Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
but if she wanted to trap The Kidd she would have been more careful with the other guy, if she wanted to trap the other guy- she wouldn't try to get The Kidd back.
Sniper wrote:
@Kidd
you said that you gave her what she needs while the other guy gave her what she wants...

what 'wants' exactly did he give her?
also, why do you think she fucked up with the pills. Just stupidity?
She can't be stupid since she is\was in medical school after all.....

Something in this story doesn't add up.
There is a lesson here for you sniper (and others).

You are trying to analyse this and look at it from a logical point of view.

There is no logic here, only emotion.

Hence trying to logically take it apart is folly. That is why, to you, 'something in this story doesnt add up' - that is trying to logically analyse an emotional situation, to see logic in emotionally arrived at choices. It doesnt add up, because your frame of reference is incompatible.

And how is Kidd meant to answer your questions, when even she cannot, he can give good guesses but that is all they are in the end, that is all any of us can give. None of us know the emotions she was going through at the time. Since logic does not apply, analysis is limited to accepting she made emotional choices, her logic was not present at the time.

You are missing the real lesson here, as detailed above. There is a powerful lesson in this, several really if you look at the various parts Kidd has posted.

(Before anyone jumps on this, these are positive lessons, that any man should learn at some point.)
Alchemist wrote:
You'd be surprised, my parents for instance are both academics with high intellect, but emotionally retarded.
Very valid point Alchemist.

--
Resonance wrote:
They maybe stupid when it comes to everything else but when it comes to finding a slave they are experts shit more than that its their nature to ahve this mastered if it wasn't the human species wouldn't survive.
Very well said :)

--

A woman will be a woman.

You may influence her away from that path for a while, she may influence herself away from that path for a while, however, as soon as your back is turned or she no longer feels that draw, she will snap back to her own path.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:39 pm 

^Well said my man... I think every man should read this thread.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm 

One of the things that BS marketing in the PUA world and self-help / LoA world puts out there is this idea that if your mindset is right, or you do the steps right, unpleasant situations never happen.

One of the main lessons here IMHO is how this man has seems to be handling himself in a situation that, quite literally, can (and has) left men destroyed, in apathy, hating women for the rest of their life, etc.

Very on point about the logic aspect of it. It can drive you insane trying to figure out things that aren't based on logic, but on countless factors beyond reason. In fact there are so many billions of events and variables that led to you sitting here reading this right now that the mind couldn't even start to grasp it.

Looking for what to do / think etc to avoid things from happening can make you crazy - but learning how to be centered and capable to handle everything will always serve you.

Life happens - how you react, handle it, and how long you hold on to the events.. you are the master of that.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
One of the things that BS marketing in the PUA world and self-help / LoA world puts out there is this idea that if your mindset is right, or you do the steps right, unpleasant situations never happen.
Spot on my man!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 am 

Flow83 wrote:

Law of Attraction teaches that undesirable contrast is fundamental and crucial to the maintenance and evolution of mankind.

PUA teaches that if a woman is 'taken', there is every chance she can go astray. In fact, it bases its general roots on evolutionary psychology which teaches that a woman will sleep with any man who displays superior genes regardless of her ownership. Furthermore, it also teaches that if a woman has done something undesirable, then there are other women out there. These are, in fact, the two fundamental elements of Pick Up Artistry.

One must also remember that Kidd is a mirror (IE a match) to his experiences.

These intriguing stories are exactly what happen when people enter long term relationships, especially now. The instant gratification factor is increasing and that is why long term relationships and marriage in general are simply plummeting.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:29 am 
Site Admin

Scarf wrote:
Flow83 wrote:

Law of Attraction teaches that undesirable contrast is fundamental and crucial to the maintenance and evolution of mankind.

PUA teaches that if a woman is 'taken', there is every chance she can go astray. In fact, it bases its general roots on evolutionary psychology which teaches that a woman will sleep with any man who displays superior genes regardless of her ownership. Furthermore, it also teaches that if a woman has done something undesirable, then there are other women out there. These are, in fact, the two fundamental elements of Pick Up Artistry.

One must also remember that Kidd is a mirror (IE a match) to his experiences.

These intriguing stories are exactly what happen when people enter long term relationships, especially now. The instant gratification factor is increasing and that is why long term relationships and marriage in general are simply plummeting.
Contrast it's actually what makes life possible, if not contrast exists you cannot 'experience'.

I found the two premises which you say stems form PUAverse; fairly true. Not that I'm diminishing the validity of EP, I say evoking the right emotions in the person (by means of doing nothing, or "being" whatever you wish :lol:), and you got it (at least for that moment), not only superior genes (not saying that this too aren't a huge factor), just giving a different reason for it.

Bad behavior, if rewarded (towards yourself and in training others) can make your life a total mess. And the only solution you have is to rewire yourself OR do the appropiate chatarsis recommended in here, and let it go.

@Amen to the instant gratification tool of control that these days DOMINATE most of the people within the matrix.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 am 

you know I have been thinking about this...

I remember that I once said that my future keeper would be a girl with certain core values, one of them would be that she will have some amount of respect and dignity to all people: even to symps.

It does not mean that she will date symps but she will have respect for them and not play with them.

@Kidd
you said that your keeper\ex-keeper did not have a problem treating other men badly and showed no remorse for doing it. But she wouldn't do it to you because you give her what she needs and etc...

anyway, what I'm trying to say is that when a women's core values are a certain way you can never know if you won't get a taste of them even if you give her what she needs and etc...

Now, I'm not saying that a woman with strong core values such as respect for all people will never cheat or never do anything nasty cause a woman with strong core values is still human however,
there are more chances that it wouldn't happen with a woman with strong core values such as respect to all men vs. a woman who doesn't...

I'm having a hard time writing what I mean with the language barrier but I hope my post was clear.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:16 am 

Sniper wrote:

I remember that I once said that my future keeper would be a girl with certain core values, one of them would be that she will have some amount of respect and dignity to all people: even to symps.

It does not mean that she will date symps but she will have respect for them and not play with them.

@Kidd
you said that your keeper\ex-keeper did not have a problem treating other men badly and showed no remorse for doing it. But she wouldn't do it to you because you give her what she needs and etc...

anyway, what I'm trying to say is that when a women's core values are a certain way you can never know if you won't get a taste of them even if you give her what she needs and etc...

Now, I'm not saying that a woman with strong core values such as respect for all people will never cheat or never do anything nasty cause a woman with strong core values is still human however,
there are more chances that it wouldn't happen with a woman with strong core values such as respect to all men vs. a woman who doesn't...

I'm having a hard time writing what I mean with the language barrier but I hope my post was clear.
From what I understood, as you expect 'your future keeper' to have some values, you expect her to act different than Kidd's ex ...
It is still based on hope, and you might come shocked later too.
I hope I'm wrong though :roll:

How can you say that her core values now are going to be the same tomorrow with two rich symps on her ass, or whatever (people change) ...

Plus, you're looking at a possible 'plus side' of a woman (some respect for anyone ...), but each front has a clout, and you might not even like the downside of the same quality you liked in her.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:20 am 

There are no women with core values dude... get it together already.
People ALWAYS have a flexible morality.

Look, only shit I´ve ever heard in terms of "core values" is: "I don´t sleep around, I only have sex when I am in a long term relationship yadda, yadda, yadda"
Yeah right, bitch, sooooooo the only thing that counts as sex is anal then, huh?! :roll:

And dignity for all people,, fo real, fo real?? :lol: :lol:
It´s virtually IMPOSSIBLE, unless you go for the rediculously caring type with an overly developed nurturing instinct.
Meaning bitch got issues anyway and you better beat her once in a while and be a fuck up so she can try to change you :roll: :lol:
And that doesn´t stem from anything close to "dignity for all people" typ of mindset but from a victim mentality :|
You better look out for a woman treating you right, and stop giving a fuck how she treats other men.
That doesn´t mean that you shouldn´t pay attention to it b/c it´ll tell you how she might treat you in the future, or how she ticks in general. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:30 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Not 'proper teaching' - but excellent points! :)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:13 pm 

Sniper wrote:

@Kidd

Sniper...everything in your post is of no relevance. Like 'Grinus said, you cannot logically understand emotion. My ex did it mostly because he was giving her attention that I wasn't...partly because I don't cater to needy...partly because I work a lot and our schedules clashed. He was available and between the both of us for the time being, she had the perfect boyfriend. I've never put anything past anybody...I just expected a bit more from her that's all.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm 

How is logic unable to understand emotion :?:

Emotions are simply things arent being accepted or some attachment.

Logically you can arrange them until the pieces fit. It might be a stupid pointless puzzle but logically the motivations and wants of others should become clear.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:05 am 

oh and Kidd, thank you for sharing this with us. As was said here:

The PUA\seduction Gurus try to give this image of 'I'm so alpha that at my level I never have any problems with women'.

Of course in reality it doesn't work that way and by talking about something not good that has happened we can all learn to get better if and when we have a similar situation in the future or get some other difficult situation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 pm 
YO! This story about that beta male is the shit!

OMG! Man I do all that slapping, choking, spanking, and shit.

I gotta try feeding some nut to a woman after I bust on her tits.

Damn, I just got inspired to fuck again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:46 am 

rkd, thanks for the laugh :lol:

@Kidd! the way you are handling this is definitely a great lesson for us all and shows that even the best still have lessons to learn.

I cheated on a couple serious, SERIOUS girlfriends back in my younger days, and for me I know it all had to do with myself, I desperately wanted the validation and the feelings of being attractive/worth something and deriving this feeling from sheer numbers of girls. After the fact I would feel so guilty and it never did fill the hole within me.

Maybe from growing up, maybe from learning the stuff on this board I no longer cheat if I'm in a relationship because a) I don't need that validation anymore and b) i just can't deal with that kind of guilt. So I'm still working towards that absolute place of letting others do as they please and I can't control anyone but myself. I sometimes find myself getting jealous or feeling insecure but in the end I know that I'd be fine and losing a girl to situation like this would just reinforce how fucked up most of them are and that they need us more than we want them. Feels good to be in a place of knowing that being alone is a perfectly acceptable and cool place to be.

EDIT: on a side tangent, a couple days ago I just learned two co-workers who have less experience than myself got a promotion we were all going for at work and will now technically be managing over me. Hurts bad in the same kind of way, however I have come to peace with it over the past days and am now more motivated than ever to work my ass off and like in another post I read where the kidd said he believes everything does work out for the best, I feel the same.

Just gotta keep doing you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

Logically you can arrange them until the pieces fit. It might be a stupid pointless puzzle but logically the motivations and wants of others should become clear.
Self-knowledge and understanding your own motives
help in understanding the motives of others, yes.

Seeing people as they are, not as we wish them to be
is how to avoid mistakes with them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:59 pm 

Jared wrote:
Seeing people as they are, not as we wish them to be
is how to avoid mistakes with them.
Nice.

And that doesn't mean situations like this don't happen, it just means when they do, you see it for what it is and don't go into a bunch of back-rationalizing, trying to make it not her responsibility, trying to twist it however you need to in order to make it fit the picture of how you WANT it to be.

This is the fundamental mechanism of how people stay in situations for years that to any outside observer, it's obviously a horrible, lose-lose one to be in.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
How is logic unable to understand emotion :?:

Emotions are simply things arent being accepted or some attachment.

Good luck with that :lol:

And Scarf's post is very profound in my eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 am 

Dali wrote:

Contrast it's actually what makes life possible, if not contrast exists you cannot 'experience'.

I found the two premises which you say stems form PUAverse; fairly true. Not that I'm diminishing the validity of EP, I say evoking the right emotions in the person (by means of doing nothing, or "being" whatever you wish :lol:), and you got it (at least for that moment), not only superior genes (not saying that this too aren't a huge factor), just giving a different reason for it.

Bad behavior, if rewarded (towards yourself and in training others) can make your life a total mess. And the only solution you have is to rewire yourself OR do the appropiate chatarsis recommended in here, and let it go.

@Amen to the instant gratification tool of control that these days DOMINATE most of the people within the matrix.
Merrick wrote:
There are no women with core values dude... get it together already.
People ALWAYS have a flexible morality.

Look, only shit I´ve ever heard in terms of "core values" is: "I don´t sleep around, I only have sex when I am in a long term relationship yadda, yadda, yadda"
Yeah right, bitch, sooooooo the only thing that counts as sex is anal then, huh?! :roll:

And dignity for all people,, fo real, fo real?? :lol: :lol:
It´s virtually IMPOSSIBLE, unless you go for the rediculously caring type with an overly developed nurturing instinct.
Meaning bitch got issues anyway and you better beat her once in a while and be a fuck up so she can try to change you :roll: :lol:
And that doesn´t stem from anything close to "dignity for all people" typ of mindset but from a victim mentality :|
You better look out for a woman treating you right, and stop giving a fuck how she treats other men.
That doesn´t mean that you shouldn´t pay attention to it b/c it´ll tell you how she might treat you in the future, or how she ticks in general. ;)

These are both excellent posts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Anytime...it's all ultimately in the name of science! :ugeek:
Disciplined logic & reason adhere to the
dictionary definition of words.