Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:09 pm 

GET A FUCKING VASECTOMY.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
GET A FUCKING VASECTOMY.
You don't want kids in the future ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 am 

fufe wrote:
The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
GET A FUCKING VASECTOMY.
You don't want kids in the future ?
I find that teaching children is preferable over raising them.

In other words... HAIL NAW.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:59 pm 

My opinion is that girls are nearly all oscar-worthy actresses when it comes to their dealings with men.

Some of the comments here saying the TheKidd!!'s girl was illogical/emotional are surprising to me. I think she was highly logical, un-emotional, just focussed on what she wanted while enjoying the process.

My opinion is:
Esther Vilar says, A woman studying political science is merely interested in ensnaring a political science male student. Universities are basically marriage markets for girls and most don't bother finishing their degrees (this may not apply as much now).
So my guess is, the girl wanted to trap the 'smartest guy in class' since he had the greatest potential. But TheKidd!! showed up with higher (and actualized) potential. She needed to decide (and fast before university closes maybe or the finals). She couldn't get these two gents to fight for her. But maybe she had heard of the book 'Sperm wars' and had an idea of what that involved, and went for it with a 'may the best man win'. Another case of feeling 'deliciously wicked' imo.
She didn't really want to finish her degree, just find a mate to provide for her, and let nature take its course. Four years on (as per evo psych) she would ditch the mate and trade up if needed. She just didn't know TheKidd!! could walk away (possibly due to his submitting to the early tests).

The lesson I got from this is: symp or pimp does not matter to a girl, your other values can and often do take precedence. Being a symp or a pimp matters only to the guy. TheKidd!! could deal with it, a symp would have let his life crumble.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:34 pm 

Ahk...I know you're new and haven't read everything yet, so I'll catch you up on this situation.

Kid turned out to be mine...and she was back in full time school 6 weeks after delivery. 8-)

Epilogue: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2824

Haven't updated in a bit but everything so far is going according to plan. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 pm 

No, I knew that, I pretty much went through all the publicly available posts here. But it still does not change anything of what I posted which was arguing against emotional/in the moment actions on her part to it actually being a well thought out plan she seems to have executed well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:55 pm 

Well then...it's true that she had a plan and executed it...and I'm sure to her it made some kind of sense. It's more likely was a blend of both...a premeditated plan that was emotionally influenced. Doesn't that make the logic any sounder? No...but when dealing with the mind of women logic is a non-factor. There are a lot of factors that influenced the overall situation as well, both tangible and intangible...some I've spoken on and some I haven't. But it is what it is...we'll see what happens next.

But she is back in school and doing well, baby and all. So far, she hasn't proven herself to be a woman that was in school only to find a potential mate. Time will tell all tho. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm 

Sorry man, I don't believe emotion played any role. Women use that only for show. I believe it was cold logic through and through.

Women are natural born pimps. Your woman was born icier than Slim ever got and will likely always be so. I believe there are biological reasons for this and will put that up in a post here soon. Basically I believe women nearly always have the clarity of thought that men only get immediately after we orgasm.

And where men are concerned, women have about as much emotion as we have for a used car.

But you are right that time will tell all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:58 pm 

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, ahk...her actions were indeed selfish and self absorbed. She had her own agenda and rolled the dice. But...since she is a mirror of myself, I can't say I was too surprised when the situation presented itself...I wasn't exactly an angel either. Not saying she catches any breaks because of that...but I can't be a full blown hypocrite either. :geek:

Anyway, what happened happened...and the outcome is the outcome. Overall, as long as she finishes school, my long term strategy with her is only minimally affected by the situation. The experiment continues... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:15 am 

Well, another of my red pills is about mirroring.

I believe it to be a tactic evolved by women to trap us, because we mostly like only ourselves. There is nothing innate about her being a mirror to you. Next guy she wants, she will mirror even if he's the complete opposite of you psychologically.

So don't give that much credence. It's just another manipulation tactic. In my opinion of course. Not much hard evidence for this.

Relatedly, I believe the only thing that can't be mirrored is indifference. Since the act of mirroring says that you are not indifferent. That's why it draws women like moths to a flame. They are forced to try and mirror it but cannot. It always ends badly for them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:42 am 

I don't think we are on the same page in regards to how I'm referring to the term mirroring in this instance...but that's ok. Interesting take on mirroring being a manipulation tool, tho...I personally look at mirroring more like attracting what you are at your core...and my core is pretty damn wretched. :twisted:

I don't put anything past anyone...never have. My ego took a beating in this episode but the true nature of women is never a surprise. I'm just making the best of the situation going forward. No matter what happens I am at peace with the outcome and have no expectations. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am 

One more post and i'm done. Promise.

You are hoping she's _being_ your mirror and hence is and will be attracted to you. I'm saying she's likely _doing_ the mirroring to keep _you_. Quite the reversal of cause and effect and hard to untangle.

Given that she was intimate with a symp the same time as you, i'd bet on my theory being right. But I could be wrong.

As usual your gut is the best judge of what's really going on. I trust it :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:40 am 

Haha really it's not any trouble at all. :D

Thing is...I'm not hoping for anything...I'm just dealing with what is. Like I said, it's not that she's mirroring me...it's more like she IS me at her core. Sure she could have mirrored the other dude to keep him engaged (though from everything I've discerned, I doubt it...it's more she was very needy, I was very hands off and he was very available AND aggressive AND catering to her neediness), but that is different from her core as a person. Bottom line, this is the sort of thing that needed to happen to her...to US...to really break the ice, dispense with the formalities and get to the brass tacks of the matter. I always had a feeling sooner or later she would try someone else...I just hoped she would have been smarter about it (ie use birth control).

As I said once before...he catered to her wants, while I addressed her needs. Between us both, she thought she had the perfect boyfriend...until he began to annoy the shit out of her. :lol:

But this was something she needed to see for herself...and I allowed her the space to do so...all in the name of science. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:11 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:

As I said once before...he catered to her wants, while I addressed her needs. Between us both, she didn't know she had the perfect boyfriend...until he began to annoy the shit out of her. :lol:

But this was something she needed to see for herself...and I allowed her the space to do so...all in the name of science. 8-)
I don't recall all the specifics because I don't have binoculars aimed at your personal life, but this statement is true. That's all you really needed to say to answer ahk's opposition to your premises.

The mirroring is just perceptive from my perspective and humble opinion. It is not to discount the relevance though.

As for her knowing she had the perfect boyfriend, I highly doubt it. That's why I changed your statement. If she knew she had the perfect boyfriend between the two of you then she would have kept his ass for all the bullshit. Complaining, stressing, doing work, spending money etc.

If I'm right then you didn't make an overt and/or explicit attempt to package that idea to her because that idea often needs packaging because it is a formulation outside of the heterosexual monogamous relationship matrix.

She thought that she could have the best of both worlds is more accurate, again, in my humble opinion without knowing all the specifics.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:15 am 

I said she THOUGHT she did...that thought was quickly discounted when HE became needy and annoying. :lol:

...and yeah I coulda went short and sweet, but I really wanted to try to clarify how I was using 'mirroring' in this thread, as I've never really spelled it out yet in this context I don't think. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:50 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
I said she THOUGHT she did...that thought was quickly discounted when HE became needy and annoying. :lol:

...and yeah I coulda went short and sweet, but I really wanted to try to clarify how I was using 'mirroring' in this thread, as I've never really spelled it out yet in this context I don't think. :geek:
EDIT: LOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! :lol: I realized that I just used the same phrasing as you with the alternative definition to explain myself. Never fucking mind about it. :lol: I didn't even realize that we were on the same page.

Subconsciously I was on the same page, but consciously I just read that at face value. :oops:

Midterms, are killing me. :evil:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for mirroring in your sense, attracting what's at your core, there is no per se context established on the forum, unless one popped up during one of the many instances I was away.

However, it is a central feature of a possible X-factor. I get so damn annoyed when women do the same, talk the same, or even pick up the same activities as me, but I also laugh at that shit on the inside because it's so damn funny. That fact is the same reason why I regard the mirror effect as perceptive rather than in any other context. The more overt the mirror the more the actual match.

I wonder if it is a sign that you will have problems though. When I've had really overt mirrors problems popped up in the coming months.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Slim Titan on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 am 

I'm gearing up to actually make a post expounding on this particular aspect of 'mirroring'...consider this a sneak peak. You know Tony Stark is always developing new tech. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 am 
Tony Stark? Cartoon Network really did a number creating a line of toys and market around Iron Man.

Also, I'm definitely interested to see this new tech. It bothers me that problems pop up with women that mirror me.

I have a theory about it myself, but like most of the things that I'm working on right now it will have to wait until spring break or Summer.

9 more days until I catch the flight back home.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:15 am 

Ok too tempting to pass up a reply.

So the symp was very needy, and she was needy when she was with him. When she is with you now she's learning to be not needy, like you.

Hmm...

I'm not saying she didn't make the better choice. She did, but for her own reasons, related to your value. Not deep inner core stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:16 pm 

Looking back at time, all the girls were somewhat mirroring me.. And the most recent mirror so much I'm amazed.
I'm surprised that you are surprised RKD that girls mirror your problems..
I'm not surprised that Kidd sees his keeper as his mirror... I'm absolutely 100% convinced, that your x-factors and keepers are ALWAYS your big mirrors, at the core. Other girls you are attracted to are mirrorrs too, but not that much.
Amazing is that this is subconscious (for most part of humanity), that you end up with somebody who's mirroring you (and you her) and you don't even know it until some time later (or never :D )

When I see couples, in some I can see they are each others mirrors to large extent - This is more of feeling I got from them being together than conscious observations of body language or anything - And I can very accurately predict how long they will be together, and the bigger the mirror is, the longer they are together, always.

We attract and get attracted to what is programmed in our subconscious... If we got abuse from childhood from mother, we will find he copy until it's released and let go, subconsciously, and so on..

I remember one "couple" in particular, how he always got mad at her, she got mad, cried, they broke up.. Then got together and repeat infinite times. Everybody was talking "What the hell, girl find somebody who you woul be happy with, he's only using you, blahblah..." And I was amazed that nobody saw how they were the same and how they both loved this kind of relationship, speaking in deep terms

Kidd, you first baby momma you said was "copy" of your mother, if I remember correctly. Have you dealt with the inner issuses at the time ?