Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm 

http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... restaurant

watch out from those gold digging hoes ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm 

It's the men's fault not hers. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

She is merely a product of her environment.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:49 pm 

Do you think a guy would be able to pull something like this off, or does online dating favour females too much?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm 

White wrote:
Do you think a guy would be able to pull something like this off, or does online dating favour females too much?
it's rare to find a guy that will be able to do that because in the courtship game a woman is not supposed to pay for a guy and the vast majority of guys fall into the courtship game....

but the people in here won't fall into this game\trap- so I hope.... :geek:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm 

Does the fact it was done through online dating make it easier for the female and harder for the male, I mean is it more likely that a female can find guys that are willing to pay for all kinds of things because they met online rather than in the street. Or is the medium through which they first interact irrelevant?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 pm 

White wrote:
Does the fact it was done through online dating make it easier for the female and harder for the male, I mean is it more likely that a female can find guys that are willing to pay for all kinds of things because they met online rather than in the street. Or is the medium through which they first interact irrelevant?
Online the woman can know about the guy's job and social status while a guy she meets on the street: she knows nothing about his social status\money situation. So predatory females & women who look for 'free meals' can have an easier time finding guys who will give it to them online than guys on the streets.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:59 pm 

Its very puzzling though. :roll:...looking at this obviously an investment banker has serious clout. And we know from the forum that his clout will go up and hers will go down.

I wonder what is going through a girls mind like that. Obviously the bankers arent pimp tight or they wouldnt ever do it. But does she think her beauty will last forever. Sure she might be able to front a few guys into submission in her 30s but her power will be greatly diminished. Or are things are they appear? And she is really displaying that lack of foresight and good judgement....actually thats exactly what it is...shes not seeing outside the moment.

Thanks Sniper this is exactly the article I needed to read. 8-) ...makes me realize how wrong the path I am heading is on.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 pm 

What path ARE you on currently? :geek:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
What path ARE you on currently? :geek:
A terrible dark one :lol: . Frustrated and pissed off and having immense difficulty letting go of my anger.

When I see situations on the forum I mostly know what to do. But in my own life I fail in the application.
White wrote:
Not if your playing within a world view of being concerned about money. Einstein always said a problem cannot be solved on the level of consciousness that created the problem.

It would be on a both micro and macro level of thinking. Macro as in you have the universally accepted traits..indifference and confidence. And on a micro level as in you watch and observe the individual things that they desire something they feel they lack, and subcommunicate that to them

Then you offer what is more important than money to them, if your percieved value is higher than their self image they will offer something to even the scales.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:26 am 

Hey let her get it while she still can then

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:11 am 

Resonance wrote:
Hey let her get it while she still can then
Who cares if she can get some guy to spend money on her? Who cares if she cannot? Who care if her gold digging ways catch up with her? Who cares if they dont and she scores a jackpot :lol:?

Spent some time introspecting :geek: . I felt and feel angry. Anger is a front for pain. I felt pain because I beat myself up over things outside of my control. I have no control in what someone else does. If girls can take their pick of whoever they want cool. If societies model protrays women as the ultimate goal in life,great. If they want to brush me off, like Im somehow less. Im not.

I need to get to the point where weither or not the consequences of their actions catch to them is completely irrelevent to me.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:21 am 

Quote:
I need to get to the point where weither or not the consequences of their actions catch to them is completely irrelevent to me
...and that point is true indifference...and it is at THAT point that everything just falls into place. 8-)

THEN you'll FINALLY make that building jump. :geek:

[ img ]

FREE YOUR MIND! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:30 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
[ img ]
Only a matter of time. :geek:

I will probably slip again..but everytime I fall down I get stronger. Its like Obi-Wan when Darth Vader strikes him down 8-)

I can see the flaws that caused me to break last time. I made myself slip by basing my self image on my ability to control my outside surroundings . Its not wrong to influence your surroundings its wrong to bend the spoon thinking its real. The spoon will bend when I completely and wholly see the illusions I have bought.

I have thought long and hard about the concept of cloaking. While it has pros, the cons well outweigh it at least from my perspective so its discarded unless new evidence comes to light. In terms of having less males challenge my position its good so it has use in a work setting where i have nothing to gain.

But in my social life it comes with a price. I squash my individuality and dont feel very good about myself. If everything comes with a price then feeling good is worth the price. If its all lightsaber battles all the time so be it.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:03 pm 

Once again, it is STILL your ego that is ultimately your biggest obstacle. :|

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm 

Well that's the way it's gonna be for now then I guess. Really cannot make the distinction between ego and self confidence :|

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:30 pm 

Self confidence: Knowing who you are and what you are capable of doing. 8-)

Ego: Feeling the need to make sure everyone else knows the above. :|

Any questions? :geek:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:11 am 

Quote:
When I see situations on the forum I mostly know what to do. But in my own life I fail in the application.
It takes time man, it's because you're learning by reading as opposed to learning by seeing it done...so you'll have to go through and experience the shit, and eventually the link between the knowing in the back of your head and doing will come together. It's ok though, fuck ups are learning, and they are usually the best learning, think of the movie groundhog day bitch :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:28 am 

Star_Above wrote:
fuck ups are learning, and they are usually the best learning
Yeah, the best way to learn but also the hardest. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:07 pm 

Goddamn, I need to print this out and post it where I will see it everyday.

Learned a lot from this thread

The Kidd!! wrote:
Self confidence: Knowing who you are and what you are capable of doing. 8-)

Ego: Feeling the need to make sure everyone else knows the above. :|

Any questions? :geek: