Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:25 am 

Here's another part of the matrix that you wouldn't notice unless you've experience of dealing with such people.
I've been watching Criminal Minds lately and for those of you who don't know its about this group of crime solvers who disect a bunch of murderers and rapists psyche, each and every one of them turning out to have a mental illness of some kind.

Now I've met schizophrenics, people with depression, bipolar disorder, mania and even psychosis and I'm wondering, why the hell aren't my hands tied behind my back right now with a rope and a knife at my face with some dude screaming
"AHM GOON CUT YOO UP! SQUEEL LAHK A PIG BOYA!"
I see it everywhere even in cartoons, every joke is making out that the other guy has a mental disorder and that they're stupid as a result.
Even on spongebob for christs sake!

People with mental illnesses are normal every day people just like you and me, they have a disability that you can't see and I feel sorrow for their pain. I know people laugh at the idea of hearing voices but imagine actually going through that! Or paranoid dillusions, imagine never feeling safe!

Whats hillarious is that there's a very low statistic of murderers with a mental illness, jesus, if the social matrix keeps on putting down people with mental illnsses you'll see the cops beating down the doors at your local asylum every five minutes!

This isn't a rant, I'm just pointing some stuff out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 am 

The whole matrix IS a mental illness. Hearing voices? Everyone hears voices of us, we talk permanently to ourselves or better said the ego (which is a mental illness when out of control like it is in society).

But I know what you mean and you're right.