Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:29 am 
First was this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CthB71GqYa0

A very subtle way to tell little girls that is OK to became
a stripper, because it's "fun" and "harmless". That's so sad.
Freeze it at 2:28-2:31. Spooky, there's hate in her eyes.
I know this comes from the producers, but.

Then this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxp-loXj ... r_embedded

WHAT'S NEXT ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 1048
Location: The Real World
I've watched this movie dozens of time but I never viewed it this way before man it seemed harmless but now you brought an awareness to me that I have yet to see it as.

The song the way she dances it is sick just imagine the little girls going through this now I'm glad I am an only child

That second video is beyond ridiculous only 8 year olds, man what has society come to to let little girls perform and dress like that on stage that is sickening.

Man I'm glad I don't have sisters or daughters doing this the worst part is america is just going down hill from there unless something is truly done

_________________
~There's weakness in the hearts of all humans are you afraid to acknowledge yours... ~
Mr. Todo


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1869
Ok to be fair if you've seen the whole movie Little Miss Sunshine you'll see that they throw in the message of how wrong it is.

As for the second one, it's been a long time coming guys, girls are dressing sexier younger, the fact that their mothers who grew up in a post-feminism outbreak era (I see it like a zombie outbreak) are letting it happen to their daughters because they don't know any better, what can we really do about it?.

The best we can do is build ourselves up and live the best lives we possibly can, then we can try and make a difference from there, but it's either too early or there's too much crap going on to do something about it just yet.

To change this view of sexuality on a global scale would take a global revolution and mass consciousness shift, who's going to pull that off? everyone thinks the world is flat, sexism towards males is globally accepted, you have to have power over it and that doesn't include closing your ears when you hear loud noise or looking away when you see a woman dressing sexy or whatever crazy shit someone said in Rion's forum.

In this day and age, how can you realistically expect to change such a strong world view? business worldwide unrelated to sex thrive on this through advertising.

This isn't just in America, here in the UK I see it everyday.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3015
Location: UK
create wrote:
As for the second one, it's been a long time coming guys, girls are dressing sexier younger, the fact that their mothers who grew up in a post-feminism outbreak era (I see it like a zombie outbreak) are letting it happen to their daughters because they don't know any better, what can we really do about it?.
They are not 'just' letting it happen, they are positively encouraging it, if you pay attention to them.

'I dont like men who treat us like sex objects' but hey, its fine for me to dress up my daughter like a stripper/whore/tramp - anyone see the mixed message here?

They dress up like objects then act offended when treated like them.

They also act offended when you do not view them in that way.

umm..

I had one on this friday night, sauntered up to the bar, stood next to me - I am standing there admiring the scenery and my pint of Bishops Finger (On as a guest beer, really nice pint of beer that deserves appreciation while drinking as I do not get it often round here) attention not on her at all.

She turns to face me, full on, looks at me and says "Aren't you going to chat me up?" full off attitude and stress, voice was full of it.. Almost like a man challenging me, quite funny really, I had to restrain myself from bursting into laughter. She looked like a petulant child who was being ignored.

I smiled and had a small chuckle out loud, looked at her, in a 'I am paying attention now' way, she is really dressed to get attention, very tense and full of stress, I said 'Should I?', she was like 'All the rest do' to which I paused and looked at her again, really looked deeply into her, being present with her, then slowly said 'Breathe deeply and relax' , no anger or side, quite clam and even, totally present with her

Then I watched as she did, she tried to fight it, it was quite visible but I held my gaze and could see her just relax as I was present with her as she tried to relax. This took what seemed like minutes but was probably about 30-40 seconds if that.

We then went on to have a pleasant conversation for about 40 minutes, at which point I had to leave, she made sure to say she would grab me next time I was around.

During the time we were chatting several of her friends came up and tried to drag her back into their energy and frame and she batted them away, she managed to maintain her state and got more and more natural and relaxed, it was very visible both to her and me, she commented on it several times how she was not used to feeling that way, she was usually so wound up all the time.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Yea it's sad.

And it's not all the men's fault. It's true that most architects\producers are men however, women did not have to take part in it. They could have walked away from all that but they chose to play along with this.

Also, because some women with influence and parents have made it Ok for it to be like this, women thought that they need\should adapt...

It's going to take a while until people wake up and it's not going to be easy.

I have two pradas friends in which I tried to explain to them about this stuff, they were looking at me like I fell from the moon or something...

Also, women will not want to throw away all this power just like that...
when they dress up like sex objects they get so much attention from horny guys who are willing to give them free meals and gifts just because of how they look.

It's a lot of power to just cast aside.

Westen women also look down upon Asian women, so trying to tell them that they should be more feminine like them will often be in vain.

We should do the best we can to spread the message and help women and men see the truth, but I know it might be a long process so in the meantime I try to live my life in the best possible way. And I love talking to guys like you who get it.

I don't go to other seduction forums or any other forums that talk about men and women.

Oh and I agree with what create wrote:

'doesn't include closing your ears when you hear loud noise or looking away when you see a woman dressing sexy'

It's not possible to run away from it, it's everywhere you look around.
It's best to just remember your relationship to it..... 8-)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Posts: 20
Location: West Sussex, UK
Seems weird, but I am unaffected by the second video. I actually thought they were cute 30 seconds in.

At that age they are still under parental supervision. I know it is a cop out always blaming parents, but in this case it definetly is. You get some parents that are pushy. There are loads of examples. Look at Britney Spears, her mum was pushy and they argued a lot when Bitney grew up. It kinda blew up in her face, as Britney decided she was going to look after all her millions and take her mum out of the equation. Michael Jackson went really extreme, having enough plastic surgery so he didn't look anything like his dad.

They don't don't know better at that young age, and yes they probably will grow up a little jaded. They will also have their own awakenings at some point. It is not just you guys on this forum, who are the only ones who are being awakened from the social matrix.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 pm
Posts: 83
peregrinus wrote:
I had one on this friday night, sauntered up to the bar, stood next to me - I am standing there admiring the scenery and my pint of Bishops Finger (On as a guest beer, really nice pint of beer that deserves appreciation while drinking as I do not get it often round here) attention not on her at all.

She turns to face me, full on, looks at me and says "Aren't you going to chat me up?" full off attitude and stress, voice was full of it.. Almost like a man challenging me, quite funny really, I had to restrain myself from bursting into laughter. She looked like a petulant child who was being ignored.

I smiled and had a small chuckle out loud, looked at her, in a 'I am paying attention now' way, she is really dressed to get attention, very tense and full of stress, I said 'Should I?', she was like 'All the rest do' to which I paused and looked at her again, really looked deeply into her, being present with her, then slowly said 'Breathe deeply and relax' , no anger or side, quite clam and even, totally present with her

Then I watched as she did, she tried to fight it, it was quite visible but I held my gaze and could see her just relax as I was present with her as she tried to relax. This took what seemed like minutes but was probably about 30-40 seconds if that.

We then went on to have a pleasant conversation for about 40 minutes, at which point I had to leave, she made sure to say she would grab me next time I was around.

During the time we were chatting several of her friends came up and tried to drag her back into their energy and frame and she batted them away, she managed to maintain her state and got more and more natural and relaxed, it was very visible both to her and me, she commented on it several times how she was not used to feeling that way, she was usually so wound up all the time.
Oh yeah! High five! My world is going to get better thanks to men like you.

Tonight I was paying lots of attention to the programs going on in people around. I saw waaay too many suffering for my liking. I asked myself open-endedly what could I do about that.

At a moment, I wanted to check for myself if there was "don't approach me" energy in a group of women that seemed, to me, were playing fake. So I went close to them, paying attention to my possible energy shifts. What happened was that I didn't felt any bad energy around there, and the girl closer to me started giving me signals of "approach me".

I think I was at a place of being unable to get rejections easily. Later that night I asked for directions to women in two different groups, on the street, and they reacted to me all attentive, warm, open and even interested in me (in one of the groups).

That's just the answer to my previous question... I change the reality around me, just with my energy, my sole presence, I don't even need to put a conscious intention, it just happens. So I'm already making a difference for my world, and I know it's going to get more and more intense.

_________________
Let the angel that you are embrace with love and tame the demon that you are, and let the demon that you are kick your angel's ass, so he awakens.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:40 am 
Awareness is the key.

If people living 20, 30, 40 years ago have watched the same videos or movies I bet they would have been shocked big time. :shock: :shock:

But the architects know their stuff, so they change people's minds gradually, this way there's less resistance.
This and repetition, ask advertisers and marketers, if publicity were enough just one time they wouldn't spend thousand dollars advertising their products every day. So people are bombed not just with products, but with ideas contrary to their core beliefs.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:50 am 
Quote:
Ok to be fair if you've seen the whole movie Little Miss Sunshine you'll see that they throw in the message of how wrong it is.
Yes create, but I saw the whole movie too, but for me that movie is not that great (Oscar winner? come on).
And that's another architects trick, they say that the message is that, but many times one by one self have to think beyond what they say the "true message is".

Don't know if you froze the video with the little girl's hate in her eyes. Many times these kind of images go directly to the people's subconsciuos. And as a proof of that, ask to the people who have watched the movie, and then show them the froze image I'm talking about and I bet no one remember that. But the subconscious absorbs those images that the conscious mind don't.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:56 am 
Quote:
Man I'm glad I don't have sisters or daughters doing this the worst part is america is just going down hill from there unless something is truly done
Yes man, perhaps posting some messages on Youtube or on other sites where these videos are shown, so more people are aware. Sadly not many would believe, but if some do...


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1869
El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
Ok to be fair if you've seen the whole movie Little Miss Sunshine you'll see that they throw in the message of how wrong it is.
Yes create, but I saw the whole movie too, but for me that movie is not that great (Oscar winner? come on).
And that's another architects trick, they say that the message is that, but many times one by one self have to think beyond what they say the "true message is".

Don't know if you froze the video with the little girl's hate in her eyes. Many times these kind of images go directly to the people's subconsciuos. And as a proof of that, ask to the people who have watched the movie, and then show them the froze image I'm talking about and I bet no one remember that. But the subconscious absorbs those images that the conscious mind don't.
No shit, it won an Oscar?. :shock: very strange....

I think I know what you're talking about, I always see hate in women's eyes, disdain, scorn, rejection and what have you but all those things are also a reflection of how I feel about myself.

When I reach a level of solid confidence I'll see glitter in their eyes more often, invitation, potential.

This summer I'm reversing the effects Zan had on me last year.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 pm
Posts: 83
create wrote:
I think I know what you're talking about, I always see hate in women's eyes, disdain, scorn, rejection and what have you but all those things are also a reflection of how I feel about myself.

When I reach a level of solid confidence I'll see glitter in their eyes more often, invitation, potential.
In my experience, yes and no, create. Check my previous post on this topic. From far away when I was observing I saw lots of faking and suffering, but when close to the women I saw openness.

_________________
Let the angel that you are embrace with love and tame the demon that you are, and let the demon that you are kick your angel's ass, so he awakens.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote: *
create wrote:
As for the second one, it's been a long time coming guys, girls are dressing sexier younger, the fact that their mothers who grew up in a post-feminism outbreak era (I see it like a zombie outbreak) are letting it happen to their daughters because they don't know any better, what can we really do about it?.
They are not 'just' letting it happen, they are positively encouraging it, if you pay attention to them.

'I dont like men who treat us like sex objects' but hey, its fine for me to dress up my daughter like a stripper/whore/tramp - anyone see the mixed message here?


They dress up like objects then act offended when treated like them.

They also act offended when you do not view them in that way.

umm..

I had one on this friday night, sauntered up to the bar, stood next to me - I am standing there admiring the scenery and my pint of Bishops Finger (On as a guest beer, really nice pint of beer that deserves appreciation while drinking as I do not get it often round here) attention not on her at all.

She turns to face me, full on, looks at me and says "Aren't you going to chat me up?" full off attitude and stress, voice was full of it.. Almost like a man challenging me, quite funny really, I had to restrain myself from bursting into laughter. She looked like a petulant child who was being ignored.

I smiled and had a small chuckle out loud, looked at her, in a 'I am paying attention now' way, she is really dressed to get attention, very tense and full of stress, I said 'Should I?', she was like 'All the rest do' to which I paused and looked at her again, really looked deeply into her, being present with her, then slowly said 'Breathe deeply and relax' , no anger or side, quite clam and even, totally present with her

Then I watched as she did, she tried to fight it, it was quite visible but I held my gaze and could see her just relax as I was present with her as she tried to relax. This took what seemed like minutes but was probably about 30-40 seconds if that.

We then went on to have a pleasant conversation for about 40 minutes, at which point I had to leave, she made sure to say she would grab me next time I was around.

During the time we were chatting several of her friends came up and tried to drag her back into their energy and frame and she batted them away, she managed to maintain her state and got more and more natural and relaxed, it was very visible both to her and me, she commented on it several times how she was not used to feeling that way, she was usually so wound up all the time.
Agree.

My answer after her approach-question would be "chatting about what?"

It's good that under alcohol influence you stayed calm ( I react to alcohol like I am very tired, relaxed quasi sleeping) but I want to ask you:

What your "interpretation" behind somebody that have a bad attitude asking for your attention.

I mean it's like a quasi-hooligan, somebody who look around that night to start a fight because he wants to get fist to fist with somebody.

EDIT: sorry I didn't saw that it's 8 years ago topic, somehow it was highlighted like new to read :lol:

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3015
Location: UK
PimpDee wrote: *
What your "interpretation" behind somebody that have a bad attitude asking for your attention.

I mean it's like a quasi-hooligan, somebody who look around that night to start a fight because he wants to get fist to fist with somebody.
That very much depends on how the attitude feels.

She was angry at herself, not me.

She did not know how to approach me, so went for the easy reaction. She was projecting her frustration.

I see it like an animal acting up, its not its natural state. It is seeking leadership and guidance to a place where it can be itself.

She would have seen me before she approached, she would have seen my energy level and my detachment from my surroundings... she wanted a taste of that and did not know how to go about it, as she was at the same energy level and attitude as her group of friends (I am assuming here, its not a stretch though).

She came to me with that energy, it did not gell and she knew it, before she even spoke.

The thing is, then she showed me exactly where she was at.

If I had reacted in kind to her approach, I would have been entering her frame, which is counter to what she wanted. Definitely counter to what I wanted..

Instead, it was redirect, give her time to adjust to the different level and lead her there.. Then let her enjoy that place for a while.

[Edit: If I follow this up, she did not want to be in the place she and her friends were in energy wise, she was looking for a way out of that and saw that in me.. In a sense, her approach could be seen to be designed to test if I was capable of that or if I would just fall into her frame.. Note that her friends tried to drag her back and she resisted.. She was getting what she needed at that time, not from them, from someone else.]

--
Entirely different feel to someone who wants a fight.. I would argue that most people looking for a fight are really looking for a proxy on which to take out their anger at themselves.

Ironically the same approach works, unless things are really out of control.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote: *

That very much depends on how the attitude feels.

She was angry at herself, not me.

She did not know how to approach me, so went for the easy reaction. She was projecting her frustration.

I see it like an animal acting up, its not its natural state. It is seeking leadership and guidance to a place where it can be itself.

She would have seen me before she approached, she would have seen my energy level and my detachment from my surroundings... she wanted a taste of that and did not know how to go about it, as she was at the same energy level and attitude as her group of friends (I am assuming here, its not a stretch though).

She came to me with that energy, it did not gell and she knew it, before she even spoke.

The thing is, then she showed me exactly where she was at.

If I had reacted in kind to her approach, I would have been entering her frame
, which is counter to what she wanted. Definitely counter to what I wanted..

Instead, it was redirect, give her time to adjust to the different level and lead her there.. Then let her enjoy that place for a while.

[Edit: If I follow this up, she did not want to be in the place she and her friends were in energy wise, she was looking for a way out of that and saw that in me.. In a sense, her approach could be seen to be designed to test if I was capable of that or if I would just fall into her frame.. Note that her friends tried to drag her back and she resisted.. She was getting what she needed at that time, not from them, from someone else.]

--
Entirely different feel to someone who wants a fight.. I would argue that most people looking for a fight are really looking for a proxy on which to take out their anger at themselves.

Ironically the same approach works, unless things are really out of control.
Thanks for the reply.
I understand what you said but to be honest the fact that she approached you for (easy) rejection has no sense to me.
I mean why you approach to get rejected? Self-hate?
It's like...wait a minute...to prove by your reaction to herself that the only way she can deal with males is the way she is currently doing? :o

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am
Posts: 1610
PimpDee wrote: *
peregrinus wrote: *

That very much depends on how the attitude feels.

She was angry at herself, not me.

She did not know how to approach me, so went for the easy reaction. She was projecting her frustration.

I see it like an animal acting up, its not its natural state. It is seeking leadership and guidance to a place where it can be itself.

She would have seen me before she approached, she would have seen my energy level and my detachment from my surroundings... she wanted a taste of that and did not know how to go about it, as she was at the same energy level and attitude as her group of friends (I am assuming here, its not a stretch though).

She came to me with that energy, it did not gell and she knew it, before she even spoke.

The thing is, then she showed me exactly where she was at.

If I had reacted in kind to her approach, I would have been entering her frame
, which is counter to what she wanted. Definitely counter to what I wanted..

Instead, it was redirect, give her time to adjust to the different level and lead her there.. Then let her enjoy that place for a while.

[Edit: If I follow this up, she did not want to be in the place she and her friends were in energy wise, she was looking for a way out of that and saw that in me.. In a sense, her approach could be seen to be designed to test if I was capable of that or if I would just fall into her frame.. Note that her friends tried to drag her back and she resisted.. She was getting what she needed at that time, not from them, from someone else.]

--
Entirely different feel to someone who wants a fight.. I would argue that most people looking for a fight are really looking for a proxy on which to take out their anger at themselves.

Ironically the same approach works, unless things are really out of control.
Thanks for the reply.
I understand what you said but to be honest the fact that she approached you for (easy) rejection has no sense to me.
I mean why you approach to get rejected? Self-hate?
It's like...wait a minute...to prove by your reaction to herself that the only way she can deal with males is the way she is currently doing? :o
I think it's because the energy he had, was more appealing that the currently energy she had, so she give it a try.

... Also woman have no game whatsoever :lol:

_________________
GMST
:ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3015
Location: UK
PimpDee wrote: *
to be honest the fact that she approached you for (easy) rejection has no sense to me.
I mean why you approach to get rejected?
She did not approach me to get rejected.

Now re-read until you can read it and accept that point, then see what you see.
PimpDee wrote: *
I understand what you said
You did not

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3015
Location: UK
A side thought, not sure if you are aware of it.

Dogs bark to get other dogs attention.

Its when they growl you need to pay attention.

I have met people who mistake the bark for the growl.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote: *
PimpDee wrote: *
to be honest the fact that she approached you for (easy) rejection has no sense to me.
I mean why you approach to get rejected?
She did not approach me to get rejected.

Now re-read until you can read it and accept that point, then see what you see.
PimpDee wrote: *
I understand what you said
You did not
Sorry, I red rejection instead of reaction.
Makes sense now ;)

Now I ask you anyway, why you think that she need to "bark" than to be "sweet like a puppy who wants to be cuddled"?
the influence of her environment, the way she deal with males in general or she was just learn this only way was successful or it is just her character?

ps.: barking dogs and growling dogs are both unpleasant, I write here when I'm hearing out of my window, two dogs barking at each other.

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3015
Location: UK
PimpDee wrote: *
Now I ask you anyway, why you think that she need to "bark" than to be "sweet like a puppy who wants to be cuddled"?
the influence of her environment, the way she deal with males in general or she was just learn this only way was successful or it is just her character?
It was her energy/state at that moment.
peregrinus wrote: *
She came to me with that energy, it did not gell and she knew it, before she even spoke.

The thing is, then she showed me exactly where she was at.
Coming up to me 'sweet like a puppy' was just not her at that moment... She was NOT in a place where she could do that.

Think about what the bark told me, then think about what it told her. Then ponder some more

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited