Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:38 pm 

This is one the better blogs that i've found on the topic... This dude understands all the subtelties of the matrix + his relentless bashing of feminism is pretty amusing (2 me atleast).

Check it out!

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm 

Are there any other blogs out there that see it from our point of view?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 am 
If you're into politics, economics, crime, gambling, drinking, travel, boxing, and other fly shit then check out

thegmanifesto.com

The site also has tips on how to get women, but I don't read those.

You should check out his fashion tips too. The tips are for people with some cash to blow so if you don't have high clout then you might not be able to get the clothes, but you can apply the tips to your wardrobe.

Dude's a big advocate of custom made suits, which I also wholeheartedly endorse.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:03 am 

Yeah, i've browsed that one a couple of times... Dude seems 2 be a pretty debonair cat.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Are there any other blogs out there that see it from our point of view?
Quote:
Bringing The Manosphere Closer To You
What exactly is the “manosphere”?
We all know the stock answer: it’s “a loosely connected web of blogs dealing with men’s issues”…
but that failed to satisfy me, so in an effort to find a more scientific answer to this question, I just
spent something like 4 hours plowing through some 200 or more blogs – starting with the blogs I (at
least occasionally) read, then looking at everyone those blogs link to, then everyone those blogs link
to…

Fascinating stuff… so what do I intend to do with this information? The only thing a man possessed
of his natural male instincts and drives can do in a situation like this: build the biggest auto-
updating manosphere blogroll ever
Delusion Damage page, auto updating blog roll of the "manosphere"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 am 

For a while I got sucked into reading roissy and his blog. He is a great writer and has a way of drawing you especially because he is funny as hell.

However, I decided to check out those who were calling roissy out. Some things about his writing seemed a bit off and way too calculating. All his articles are based on the premise that you have to do something to elicit a response from women. I haven't seen a single article from him considering the fact that all his calculating game doesn't matter for shit if the woman in question already wants to fuck him. In this case it's a matter of not fucking it up instead of gaming.

I found some pictures of him online and I got to say, I was not impressed. All his credibility was lost based on what I saw.

Other than that, he is a huge proponent of game and usually refers his readers to The Mystery Method as being the best source for pickup. He has the belief that by acting alpha you can somehow make women attracted to you, which is bullshit.

Another big theme in his blog is asshole game. Being an overcompensating asshole doesn't make women fall in love with you. What roissy fails to realize is that asshole behavior is a correlation, not a causation of attraction. He has picked one of many variables that are correlated with men who mate a lot and has proclaimed it the "holy grail".

His game and techniques are nothing but placebo in my book, making him believe he is controlling interactions and making women squirm at his alphaness.

He disects his interactions line by line and meticulously picks answers or replies to show that he is "alpha". One of his articles was based on the claim to fake being alpha until you make it. The mere act of faking to be alpha proves that you are not it. And by his definition an alpha man is determined by how many beautiful women want to have sex with him at a particular point in time. How the fuck can you fake this? A bit idiotic don't you think?

If you read his articles where science supposedly proves game, it is glaringly obvious to see how he cherry picks certain facts and attributes them to be components of game when in fact that is not what the studies conclude.

After making the observations above it all just started clicking and I noticed how roissy was simply providing rehashed and regurgitated pickup advice presented in a writing style that appeals to a more sophisticated audience.