Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:39 pm 

Forum member scarface posted this chart from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1789

[ img ]

Never mind that the chart is a direct representation of dollar values from a stupid website...what these ass clowns have inadvertently done is create an almost perfect visual representation of how Marquee Value is manifested in today's society. :ugeek:

So, my fellow pimp cadets...let this graph be your rough and general guideline with dealing with women considering your age, position, front and clout. Like I said before...young cats (like Morpheus) need to fuck with older women until their 'stock appreciates', societally speaking. Not saying that you can't get a young chick, but just understand that it may require a lot more work and maintenance than you want to deal with.

For contrast, my girl is almost 17 years younger than I...look at the graph. When I'm 40, she'll be 24. If you follow the graph, you'll see our age difference puts us on almost exactly the same trajectory for appreciation and depreciation. In other words...I'm doing it right. 8-)

Conversely, plot Will and Jada Smith on this same graph...he's 43, she's 40...NO WONDER they are splitting up! :o

Of course, all things are not considered equal, and there will be exceptions...but generally speaking, this chart NAILS IT! :geek:

This is why I keep on saying DON'T WORRY ABOUT THESE BITCHES WHEN YOU ARE YOUNGER!...focus on becoming the best man you can...your time has yet to come! Not saying you have to be hermit, but understand that it isn't your time to shine yet! PATIENCE...build your front and clout so that when it is show time, they will do all the work, and your life will be comfortable enough to ENJOY EVERYTHING. 8-)

BONUS FUN FACT! :mrgreen:

The very opposite ends of this graph explain the picture below quite clearly:

[ img ]

He was 51...established. She was 16...young and hot as fuck (generally speaking)....do the math, LOOK AT THE GRAPH. :ugeek:

Difference between my situation and the others I've mentioned is that my relationship graph is almost synchronized...my girl still hasn't peaked, but once we get to where I'm 50 and she's 34, it's even steven all the way out. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the two in the picture above WILL get divorced, but this handy dandy graph can let you have fun predicting AT WHAT age she will probably do it...and trust me, it will be HER to initiate. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 am 

This is awesome!!.

One question though, not to sound redundant but from looking at the decrease in Ashton, I understand why the woman's downward slope is much quicker than ours but let's say the guy keeps his shit straight financially etc. for the rest of his life, would that make an even slower drop?.

I 'm just curious as to why his marquee value is dropping at the same rate as hers.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm 

Alchemist, Ashton's Value wouldn't drop per say.
his value will drop as a "Cub", but he will be older, and wiser ( John McClain has a young woman 8-) ) he will attract younger females, as Kidd demonstrates with his keeper.
when we Men get older we will no longer be "cubs" we will be a Full Grown Lions, 8-) , so in essence Our Value will still be high if things go well.
dig that :twisted: :mrgreen: .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:46 pm 

Ok that makes sense, I feel like I'm selling myself short here, I've already missed out on my teenage years as a cub, lots of catching up to do. :lol:

Fuck it though, fun times imminent, I'm wayyy too busy right now as it is anyway to worry about missed opportunities.

Things will definitely go well and stay that way, I'm working hard to ensure this. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:42 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
This is awesome!!.

One question though, not to sound redundant but from looking at the decrease in Ashton, I understand why the woman's downward slope is much quicker than ours but let's say the guy keeps his shit straight financially etc. for the rest of his life, would that make an even slower drop?.

I 'm just curious as to why his marquee value is dropping at the same rate as hers.
You're reading the chart wrong. His MV is just now peaking. When the MET they were crossing paths (graphwise).

Of course other variables come into play here...health, appearance, wealth, education, occupation, environment, etc...everyone's graph will be different even if it's ever so slightly. But, as far as a general guideline that is subject to influence, it doesn't get much better than this! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:52 pm 

I would also like to remind (not to you Kidd or the guys that have been here for a while, we already know it... but more for new users browsing the forum) of what we talked about here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1396

in addition to front and clout one should develope his edge & unique personality traits.

you could have a strong front and clout but at the same time be boring, needy, not know the matrix, not have an edge -so you might end up attracting gold diggers with your front and clout...

working and developing your edge and unique personality traits is as importent as front and clout.

You all probably heard the sad story of George Sodini-
He had Front & Clout but still couldn't get women....
Also Brent's coaching clients are mostly rich dudes- who can't get women despite of their front and clout.

some people attract women without much front and clout because they have an edge or other
unique personality traits that they use to attract women. *But of course if you work on your Front, Clout And edge + unique personality traits- you will have Power value...*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm 

Succinctly put, Sniper...well done. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:17 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

You're reading the chart wrong. His MV is just now peaking. When the MET they were crossing paths (graphwise).

Of course other variables come into play here...health, appearance, wealth, education, occupation, environment, etc...everyone's graph will be different even if it's ever so slightly. But, as far as a general guideline that is subject to influence, it doesn't get much better than this! :mrgreen:
Nice, I get it now, it's certainly put some of my past situations into perspective.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:50 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
F Like I said before...young cats (like Morpheus) need to fuck with older women until their 'stock appreciates', societally speaking. Not saying that you can't get a young chick, but just understand that it may require a lot more work and maintenance than you want to deal with.
I'll be going to school to become a PCP, in the spring in the Milf capital of the country :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:33 am 

Very nice :mrgreen:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:59 pm 

Hey, Dynamite, what the eff is a PCP?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am 

Primary Care Paramedic :mrgreen: