Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:49 pm 

Ok I know that I have asked this before.

Kidd and Grinus you guys didn't want to answer my question. But this time I will ask my question Again because of stuff I saw & I will explain.

religious women (Ok wait a minute please.. :!: )

Ok I know that women are women.... I don't disagree on that. I also understand that they act different because of the environment they grew up in + the education that they got.

Now that I have a part time job in security (until I finish school) I see many people while I work (Cause I'm around a big shopping center).

Now I clearly see that religious women compared to non religious women act different:
they are more polite
have more respect
nicer
and etc....

from what I saw a lot of attractive religious women married Men who don't have money or high social status.

of course I'm not talking about 100% but the vast majority.

Now, a lot of non religious women are also very nice- but many of them act like Divas and when I see them with their BF and husbands I can clearly see that they see their man as a workhorse (not all of them but the majority) while the vast majority of religious women show much more respect to their husbands.

This can't be my 'imagination'.

Things are going good with the girl I'm seeing right now, sex is also good - but she tries giving little tests sometimes and I always pass them because I really don't give a shit if she left.- she is not a keeper\ my keeper....

But it seems like there is a different world of women out there who are much better. So I'm thinking a lot these days....

Kidd and Grinus you guys have such a great observation skills surely you must have seen or have 'some idea' of what I'm talking about....

@Kidd, please no double facepalm or carrots. I'm really not in the mood.

everyone else please share you thoughts I'd love to hear what you think...

Post subject: Re: question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 am 

Quote:
@Kidd, please no double facepalm or carrots. I'm really not in the mood.
You're not the boss of me. :twisted:

I'm not here to cater to your mood...I'm here to give you what you need. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I'm not here to cater to your mood...I'm here to give you what you need. :ugeek:
Ok man but you must have seen or have 'some idea' of what I'm talking about...or have you not seen
religious women?
(I mean real religious women not those who act like they found Jesus in order to get something...)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 am 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Ok man but you must have seen or have 'some idea' of what I'm talking about...or have you not seen
religious women?
(I mean real religious women not those who act like they found Jesus in order to get something...)
I know what your talking about...they act that way because they truely believe it there is no conflict in their ego.

They still however are women...and still have imperfections

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Kidd and Grinus you guys have such a great observation skills surely you must have seen or have 'some idea' of what I'm talking about....
Yes I have.

I have seen it in many lights over the years. I have seen it real and false, better and worse.
Sniper wrote:
from what I saw a lot of attractive religious women married Men who don't have money or high social status.

of course I'm not talking about 100% but the vast majority.
Seriously, ignore this, it is merely confusing the matter for you. So do a lot of non-religious women also, ignore this variable for the moment, it is muddying the waters of your mind.
Sniper wrote:
Now I clearly see that religious women compared to non religious women act different:
they are more polite
have more respect
nicer
and etc....
Sniper wrote:
Now, a lot of non religious women are also very nice- but many of them act like Divas and when I see them with their BF and husbands I can clearly see that they see their man as a workhorse (not all of them but the majority) while the vast majority of religious women show much more respect to their husbands.
Ask yourself why the religious ones do?
Why is it?

You know the answer if you have had anything to do with religion over the years.

It is very clear to me, the clues are all there for you to see, if you take the time to observe them.

I know, ask them, ask them about their views on marriage, husbands, boyfriends, men, women, everything. Then observe them as they answer, follow the conversation where it takes you.
Sniper wrote:
I also understand that they act different because of the environment they grew up in + the education that they got.
Yup, they do, very heavily.

People do in general, women more so than men. Religion is also in my view conditioning which is reinforced both within and outside the family unit, it is very complete and surrounding.
Sniper wrote:
But it seems like there is a different world of women out there who are much better. So I'm thinking a lot these days....
Is it down to their religion, their upbringing, a combination of both or is it all an illusion?

You know the answer, your gut is screaming it at you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Is it down to their religion, their upbringing, a combination of both or is it all an illusion?

You know the answer, your gut is screaming it at you.
thank you for your answer Grinus,

regarding the above- well I read and reread your post. I'm sorry but it can't be just an 'illusion'.

Rion's stuff was an illusion - I know because I checked it and saw it while I was in Thailand. But this:
It sure doesn't seem like 'an illusion' to me- and how can it be an illusion?

when women (or rather people) beleive in something (like the fact that the family unit is importent and that a man is not just a workhorse) and those values determain how they see the world- they act accordigly.

How could this be just an illusion?

I don't follow....

Edit: when I said:
Quote:
beleive in something (like the fact that the family unit is importent and that a man is not just a workhorse)
I gave this as an example but I meant their whole set of values

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:42 pm 

Sniper, swap the word Religion for "mold" , or "conditioning" it's all just a veil.

it can be an illusion because it was developed as a means to control peoples way of life.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 pm 

It's not an illusion...at best it's hard wired conditioning and at worst it's brainwashing. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 am 

Sniper, what's a religious chicks biggest motivator for "acting nice" and what does she think will happen if she doesn't?

@Kidd, I didn't answer his question so fuck off with the fuck off's ;)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:37 am 

Quote:
@Kidd, I didn't answer his question so fuck off with the fuck off's ;)
*starts stompin' on ManniJa's freshly "paved" driveway* :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:39 pm 

I have something to contribute which is tangentally relevent to this discussion, which I would be happy to explore in another topic in and of itself.

One of my main philosophical influences (in the past few years) has been Ayn Rand and her philosophy of objectivism. I'm quite confident that many, if not most of the contributors of this forum will gain a lot of insight from her writing. Be warned; it is not for the faint of resolve or dim of vision. Her two iconic masterworks tally up to a whopping 1800 pages. It would extrapolate to 2000+ if you account for the extra small type-set and her aversion to paragraph spacing and indentation. But that's enough discouragement. Here is what you get for your efforts:

Two epic illiads on the subject of the struggles of men (and one 'exception'nal woman) to defy convention in defense of their own principles of success, achievement, happiness, and being the authority on what is right.

This post is going a different direction than i intended... (hence my intention to post an Ayn Rand introduction topic later)

A Randian objectivist would explain that a religious woman's willingness to relinquish control to an external living entity (jesus would be an example, or perhaps a matrimonial patriarch) directly comes from the concept of altruism; the principle of self- sacrifice for the sake of others, even to detrimental extremes (a redemptory crucifiction, for example). The Rand school of philosophy denounces altruism as the single most evil concept inflicted upon Man, who's instinct for self-interest is the foundation of his power and survival.

Back to religious women vs gentiles.... To go towards gender neutrality for a moment, a woman could be considered to have the same sense of self interest but with different ways of acting on it (such as hitching her wagon to a powerful locomotive, rather than running on her own steam). You could look at one of nature's primary laws 'the path of least resistance' and equate it to 'the path of least effort' (i just had a chuckle over that one). To me, it seems like the woman riding on a man's coat tails to her advantage and convenience is an androgynous combination of human (male) innitiative and animal (survivalistic) instinct.

Imagine a system where women were brought up to worship a man who by the grace of his virtue would be willing to brave deserts, thorns and temptation to be her rock. She believes in a man who despite being dead, hung, and dried, promises he has what it takes to come back to her and take her home.

Sniper: I don't see many religious (at least many profoundly religious) women commonly, but I give your observation some credit. It is very possible that religious (and i mean genuinely religious) women may actually be conditionned to be willing to put others ahead of themselves and obey the will of 'The One' who claims the duty to be her sheppard.

(appologies go to those who's faiths do not include human incarnations of divinity, and those who wanted more Ayn Rand)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm 

thank you guys for taking the time to answer my question. You gave me some stuff to think about :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm 

Sniper where I live most of the women are religious. I have observed what you have said, and at face value it does look like some of these religious couples have it figured out, holding hands living merrily while farting rainbows and pissing pixie dust.

Are they free? No. They are bound to the confines of their religion which dictates how they should act to be happy and receive whatever grace has been promised to them.

Fear, shame and guilt. That's what drives those nice people to do nice things and binds them to those relationships. If it were true love in most of those cases there would be more freedom and a lack of the former.

Ignorance is bliss, or so it looks like.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 am 

Sniper wrote:
when women (or rather people) beleive in something (like the fact that the family unit is importent and that a man is not just a workhorse) and those values determain how they see the world- they act accordigly.

How could this be just an illusion?

I don't follow....
Wait...is it nature versus nuture again?
She could truely believe in her religion, but whatever emotion she feels is hardwired in after evolution.

It's an illusion because we have been taught those ideas are our natural reality but infact it has nothing to do with our inherent nature. Even the concept of a nuclear family. Every situation is unique, there is no model family unit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 pm 

Remember that asian girl with those status updates which annoyed you? She was very religious to the point of relying on divine intervention to someday make her life perfect.

There's always an agenda behind everything.

Imagine a woman is a glass filled with water with a crazy straw in it.
The glass is the woman, the water is the nature we have learned that she is born with and the crazy straw is her conditioning which comes in the form of beliefs and values. The water goes through the crazy straw depending on how the straw is shaped.

The nature is always there no matter what the values and beliefs are it just comes out in different ways. There's always an agenda. She's being nice to you and respecting you because thats the way she's been told it worked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:39 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Remember that asian girl with those status updates which annoyed you? She was very religious
no shit?
well I guess some things are really not as they seem :geek: