Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:06 pm 

Women are more emotionally attached.

Just throwing this out there for discussion. :)

I don’t believe anything of this crap anymore, but I am hearing this all the time! Especially from women…

Somehow a lot of people believe that women are more emotionally involved in relationships. Especially after sex, because women produce a certain hormone called Oxytocin that is supposed to make them feel more attached to their partner. (Men produce this hormone too, but men are somehow less affected by it... I don’t remember why that is.) This is backed up by science, but how accurate is science anyway… :?

I have discussed this with some people now and usually the women go: “Yeah, but for a women there are all these emotions involved. Women become much more emotionally attached than men.” Yet, in my immediate environment it is mostly the women that end the relationships, leaving the men heartbroken... And the women are also usually the ones that find a new partner sooner.

Last week I was having a discussion about relationships with my best friend and his girlfriend. And she also said that women become more attached than men and that this is the reason why it is more difficult for women to have casual sex. Both me and my friend didn’t agree with her 8-) . So I brought up: “What about prostitutes? They don’t become emotionally involved with their customers…”. To which she replied that a lot of prostitutes are forced into prostitution. Hmmm, I don’t know about that… A lot of them I guess, but certainly not all of them.

What about sluts? Gold-diggers? Women that get raped…? They don’t become attached to their rapist…? :?

When I was younger I used to fall in love all the time. Very deeply too. I had some bad crushes, but it left these girls I fell in love with completely cold. I fact I was the one that got emotionally attached, even before sex.

Anyway…

Thoughts? Opinions? ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

It is all a lie.

Like a lot of the matrix stories and constructs.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:54 pm 

Gonzo wrote:
I don’t believe anything of this crap anymore, but I am hearing this all the time! Especially from women…

that's your problem right there, you are listening to women :?

anway I used to think so too but it's all a lie. If you want the truth about this from a woman (one of 'ours' who tells the truth..) read Esther's books ASAP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:44 am 

Quote:
that's your problem right there, you are listening to women :?
No! ;) Not anymore! I used to listen to both men and women to get as many viewpoints on this subject as possible. It confused the hell out of me. Right now I can see how it fucked me over.

Consciously I am seeing this now. I am still cleaning out my subconscious though... That is the reason why I post things here. Just to get some confirmation from you guys that I am seeing things the right way now.

Oh, and I read Esther Vilars book a while ago. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:53 am 

Gonzo wrote:
Oh, and I read Esther Vilars book a while ago. :)
her second book is also good and helped shed some more light on the first book. I have it on PDF if you want...

Edit: I remember when I first heard David X saying that you should not listen to what women say (that was before I met The Kidd...) I thought that he was just a woman hater.

Now I know how right he was....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 am 

Thinking about this now where's something I missed from Esther's books which I'm gonna have to find in there.

For black and white thinkers like Sniper and I, we have to consider the differences more than the similarities, seeing the similarities is a good starting point but we tend to focus too much on that and it can fuck up our dealings with people on an individual basis, we tend to blind ourselves to some insight that might be right in front of us because we assume we're already in the know.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:41 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Thinking about this now where's something I missed from Esther's books which I'm gonna have to find in there.

For black and white thinkers like Sniper and I, we have to consider the differences more than the similarities, seeing the similarities is a good starting point but we tend to focus too much on that and it can fuck up our dealings with people on an individual basis, we tend to blind ourselves to some insight that might be right in front of us because we assume we're already in the know.
you know Alchemist, Gonzo wrote this:
Quote:
When I was younger I used to fall in love all the time. Very deeply too. I had some bad crushes....I was the one that got emotionally attached, even before sex.
this happened to me a lot too when I was young and before I did some inner work. But I know there are shades of gray and it depends on the person in question...

it's just that the whole statement we keep hearing in sociaty:

'Women are more emotionally attached than Men'
is wrong and too much of a generalazation.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm 

Then there's something I've missed from the discussions on this forum as well, in relation to dealing with women's emotions.

Everytime I think I finally understand something it's back to square one. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm 

I would say in general men are more emotionally invested. Because they're generally very off balence because they cannot see game.

I used to get those crushes too lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 pm 

Sniper wrote:
'Women are more emotionally attached than Men'
is wrong and too much of a generalazation.
Yes, I think it depends more on the individual person than on being a man or a woman. Sometimes men become more emotionally attached, sometimes women become more emotionally attached.
Morpheus wrote:
I would say in general men are more emotionally invested. Because they're generally very off balence because they cannot see game.
Yes, I think this is definitely true.
Sniper wrote:
her second book is also good and helped shed some more light on the first book. I have it on PDF if you want...
Could you PM it to me, please? Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 pm 
We need to make a distinction.
Women who like you and submit to you are more emotionally attached than their men.
Women who don't like you and don't submit as much are more likely to be less attached than their men.

Consider this analogy that places this question of attachment in action.
Would you be more emotionally attached to a million dollars than ten dollars?

If so then you see how women can be more attached than men.

Let's take this further. How emotionally attached would you be to the million

dollars if you spent it up?

My answer is definitely, still attached, but less attached than when I had the money and had something to show for spending all the money. Obviously the men are money in this case.

So, if a woman get this million dollar man and is attached to him what happens when she spends his cash, drives his car, has a few babies with him, lives in his house, chills with his family, and goes on exotic vacations with him?

Making something normal, standard, and routine causes a loss of the product's value because it is expected rather than appraised and accepted. For example, most Americans expect to drink free water rather than understand the value of water appreciate its value and humbly accept the benefits it brings.

Free water is not the standard in most third world countries. Do you think they think differently about water than Americans?

Prostitutes, sluts, gold-diggers, hood rats, and floozies have devalued their million dollar man into the ten dollar man.

They have come to expect what they are defined by. Look at the name. Prostitutes expect money for sex, sluts expect to get sex,

gold-diggers expect to extort money, hood rats expect to receive and scrounge for table scraps, and floozies expect to be eye and arm candy.

The key to cracking these females to withhold what they expect, give them what they need, and hit them with the unexpected.

Sniper, think about the call girl you are or were currently with recently. She valued what you were about and you did not do everything that was expected to a certain extent. In some cases, you were so shocked by what transpired that you could not do what was expected or give her what she needed. What you probably wound up doing was hitting her with something unexpected which added freshness and newness to the relationship in her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:54 pm 

Quote:
We need to make a distinction.
Women who like you and submit to you are more emotionally attached than their men.
Women who don't like you and don't submit as much are more likely to be less attached than their men
Very VERY close...the first statement is dead on. But the second isn't quite right. :geek:

It's not that the woman doesn't like you...it's because she likes you for LOGICAL reasons FIRST...and because those reasons are logically based and not emotionally based is the reason that she does not submit. :ugeek:

To be fair, your whole post makes the point, but your opening definition was not quite as concise...

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It's not that the woman doesn't like you...it's because she likes you for LOGICAL reasons FIRST...and because those reasons are logically based and not emotionally based is the reason that she does not submit. :ugeek:
So... with LOGICAL reasons, do you mean the material value the man represents? I.e. the money he provides, the house that she lives in but he pays for, but also the fact that he puts the garbage outside and carries the groceries? Am I getting this right?

Then what exactly are the EMOTIONAL reasons that make a woman attracted to a man? Is it this:
rkd1990 wrote:
The key to cracking these females to withhold what they expect, give them what they need, and hit them with the unexpected.
Is that all? Or is there more to it?

I am sorry if my questions are redundant, but I am still putting these things in order in my head. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 pm 

Logical in this situation means what society dicates she should

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 pm 

No offense, Gonzo...but I'm not going down Endless Question Blvd with you today...but I'm sure rkd will be along soon to spoon feed you so be patient. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Logical in this situation means what society dicates she should
OK, that makes sense.
The Kidd!! wrote:
No offense, Gonzo...but I'm not going down Endless Question Blvd with you today...but I'm sure rkd will be along soon to spoon feed you so be patient. ;)
OK... I'm waiting patiently ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm 

Quote:
So... with LOGICAL reasons, do you mean the material value the man represents? I.e. the money he provides, the house that she lives in but he pays for, but also the fact that he puts the garbage outside and carries the groceries? Am I getting this right?
in a nutshell, it's this + a lot of women choose a beta male (a symp) because that's what they think they want. The beta male is promoted all over socaity- esp. at TV shows and what the family always tells women they should want.

But many times women find the beta male\ symp- they think it's what they wanted but then they see that they are not happy and can't figure out why...

they are not happy because it's what they thought they wanted - But it's not what they Need.

Quote:
Then what exactly are the EMOTIONAL reasons that make a woman attracted to a man?
Well in general: confidents & indifferents are the two Main traits. other traits can be built on top of them (example: loves women but lives for himself, masculine vibe, an interesting life...)

since you know the community (and probaby seen some videos of teachers) a good example of teachers with very strong masculine vibe & presence are David X and Steve P. They are also very
confident & indifferent and that's why they are able to have a strong masculine vibe & presence...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 pm 

Quote:
confidents & indifferents are the two Main traits
Ah, OK. Duh! Sometimes it is so obvious and so close in front of me, that I don't see it anymore... :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 pm 

Quote:
Ah, OK. Duh! Sometimes it is so obvious and so close in front of me, that I don't see it anymore...
No...it's because you ask so many damn questions is instead of actively thinking, observing, and analyzing for YOURSELF. :roll:

The time wasted waiting for questions to be answered could have been spent in search of said answer...and think of all the wonderful things you would stumble on that journey. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 am 

OK, more active studying for me...!