Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:03 am 

Gonzo

this question has been asked in different ways in 'Questions and Feedback' on Kidd'z Korner and the 'Treasure Chest'. I suggest you go over the posts in the chest and the questions for The Kidd (on his section)

I think you will find a lot of viewpoints over there. Now I'll say that when I asked The Kidd a simular question he said:

confidents & indifferents

then I thought: well, what about sense of humor? masculine vibe? and etc...

after I did some thinking I realzied that all other traits are built on: confidents & indifferents

if you have those two you can easily add sense of humor, masculine vibe, a free life which is not depended upon women and etc....

But if you don't have confidents & indifferents it's nearly impossible to develop all the other traits.

as for the teachers I mentioned above which you probably saw some videos of them:
If David X and Steve P. didn't have 'confidents & indifferents' they wouldn't be able to have their other traits such as masculine vibe & presence, sense of humor and etc...

Both David X and Steve P. were bikers and they are old dudes: that's a big part of why they saw the real nature of women from a young age and were less affected by the social matrix.
Since they saw women for what they are and not as some kind of goddess (like many guys today see women) at a young age - it helped them achieve indifference (along with the other life experiences they had)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 pm 

Thanks for the explanation, Sniper.

I remember reading that. Actually I read a lot of the old (and new) post on this forum. But there is so much information on this forum! I have read most of it and I understand most of it (to a degree). The thing is: I am still putting this together in my own head, still connecting the dots. That's why I sometimes ask redundant questions. Maybe it is also due to a slight lack of confidence on my part. That is why I am looking for confirmation on this subject sometimes.

But The Kidd!! is right, I should look these things up for myself, instead of being spoon-fed...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
No offense, Gonzo...but I'm not going down Endless Question Blvd with you today...but I'm sure rkd will be along soon to spoon feed you so be patient. ;)
You had it wrong on that point buddy.

I was just going to tell him to ask his self how he thinks society perceives the meanings of devil, god, and where man would fit between the two for the emotional half.

For the logical half I would have asked him something about snake oil, selling bridges, and find fool's gold.

I probably would have just confused him more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm 

Quote:
You had it wrong on that point buddy.
Only because I telegraphed my punch. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

The time wasted waiting for questions to be answered could have been spent in search of said answer...and think of all the wonderful things you would stumble on that journey. :ugeek:
The Best advise given in a while.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm 

Gonzo, Instead of reading so much into this stuff, get out there and experiment! This is one of the few areas in life were 2 much logic might actually bog you down(especially in the beginning). If I could give you any type of advice it would be... For every 1 hour you spend reading this stuff, you should spend 2 In the field trying to apply what you just learned. Information isn't knowledge until you apply that shit!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Gonzo, Instead of reading so much into this stuff, get out there and experiment! This is one of the few areas in life were 2 much logic might actually bog you down(especially in the beginning). If I could give you any type of advice it would be... For every 1 hour you spend reading this stuff, you should spend 2 In the field trying to apply what you just learned. Information isn't knowledge until you apply that shit!!
8-) Fu*Kin cosign Pimpin!

Preach!