Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 pm 

Hey guys, a friend of mine sent me this article. It isn't new for guys who have been around here for a while but anyway: It took me some time to get over my 'Asian women are perfect' fantasy and reading stuff like this Along with what The Kidd already said really helps 8-)
Quote:
Why people get fooled by Asian girls:

The sweet and innocent act:

In western society when a girl who has "had all her fun" or "learned her lesson" and is now looking for man to look after her, she will often start going to church, either pretending that she was never a slut/whore to begin with and/or obscuring Christian teachings so that it is the men who are shamed for not "forgiving" her. Asian women do not have that luxury, instead they will put on a false persona of being a naive, sweet, innocent little girl and to further disguise themselves, these women will often deck themselves out in bright pink clothing adorned with hello kitty accessories.

Stereotypes

Asian women are often portrayed in the media as "sweet and submissive" housewives and of course alot of men would dearly love to believe that somewhere out there is a country filled with traditional, appreciative, understanding women for them to date and marry. Except a closer look will reveal things are not all as they seem, lets take Japanese women as an example, for years they have been portrayed as the ideal, loyal wives that every man should hope for, except if these women are so wonderful, why are Japanese men refusing to get married? why is there a growing culture of "grass eater"/"herbivore" men? why is the birth and marriage rate continuing to decline? why are so many married Japanese men preferring to spend hours after work with their work colleagues than going home to their "perfect wife"? Now, as usual, women and blue pill takers will automatically blame the Japanese men for this problem (does that tactic sound familiar?)

Sadly alot of men know how horrible western women are, yet in their desperation to get married, they foolishly believe that these Asian women are "different than the rest" (does that also sound familiar?)

What you don't know can hurt you!

Asian women have the ability to speak two languages, you might be thinking "so!? isn't that obvious? what's the harm?". The real harm comes from the fact that she can cheat on you without you even knowing, working with alot of Asian women, I see this type of behavior all the time. Some of the worst scenarios include a patient who was left financially and emotionally devastated when his wife emptied his entire bank accounts (including nearly a million dollars worth in retirement savings) and went back to the Philippines with her lover, a former co-worker who the staff would see with a different man every time they saw her outside of work and when I was studying a classmate of mine was "confused" and gave a guy a blow job when her BF was overseas (they are now married and I am sure her BF does not know).

There is nothing special about you

Now this is the big one, men who have been fooled by Asian girls, will often talk about how they are given so much attention from these girls, while western women totally ignore them. Now here's the big warning: the reason why they are giving you so much attention is NOT because they see what a special person you are, but because you are on the top of the "food chain", these women are treating you the exact same way a western woman would treat a millionaire, the ONLY reason these women are giving you so much attention is because, their standards are alot lower materialistically speaking: compared to the local boys, you are rich, you can offer them money, a visa, a good western home.

Men constantly get fooled by saying "when I went to [insert Asian country], all the girls would smile and say hello to me!", yet the same thing would happen in the West if you drove around in a Ferrari, all the western women would smile and say hello. Also just because their standards are lower does NOT mean they will be any more appreciative than their western counterparts, she is only marrying you for money and status and once you lose those things or if she finds a better deal, she will leave you.

Disclaimer: I am sure many of you are having your hearts set out on going to a few Asian countries and banging a few easy women, now there is nothing wrong with that!. If you want to pump and dump, go for it, but remember the DUMP part. My entire post is about warning men who are considering marrying or even having a long term relationship with an Asian women on the basis they are different, they not!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:01 am 

I've dated a few Asians and I can honestly say they were the most immature girls I've ever been with...and they weren't young, like late 20's/early 30's.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 pm 

You too can be a starter husband!...let's mail order wives TODAY! :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 pm 

oh yea:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:19 am 

I don't know what's up but I can't seem to get this post written (problems with my internet connection). Anway, I wanted to write that today I spoke to a guy I know. He met a girl in China while he was on a trip there. He said she was "naive, sweet, innocent, polite and etc...." a real angel (so he thought....) :roll:

he was planing on moving to China to be with her (and she is not poor BTW, she works at some big company in Beijing). Anway, today when they were Skyping she told him that she cheated on him with an American dude who works with her.

The guy was so depressed he thought he had an 'angel'....

so as you guys already know and new members who don't:

even the most sweet girl can become a slut or leave her man if a better option comes along (notice I said 'can' because if you give them what they need they won't...)

the only 'bond' that is real as you see in hollywood is this:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

Women will behave like women do.

Women are women.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:40 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

Women are women.
If all they do is manipulate us and try to break us down, what good could one possibly see in them?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

Women are women.
If all they do is manipulate us and try to break us down, what good could one possibly see in them?.
Hey!...just cause you're fuckin' up doesnt mean that all women are awful. SHAKE THAT SHIT OFF. :x

The more you know, the better you can have positive outcomes from more and more varied situations...as well as see bullshit coming a mile away and not let them Jedi mind trick you into thinking what THEY want is what YOU want. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hey!...just cause you're fuckin' up doesnt mean that all women are awful. SHAKE THAT SHIT OFF. :x

The more you know, the better you can have positive outcomes from more and more varied situations...as well as see bullshit coming a mile away and not let them Jedi mind trick you into thinking what THEY want is what YOU want. :geek:
I understand what you're saying, I'm just having some trouble forgiving myself for not having the mental quickness to have let that one slip under my radar.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:29 am 

Women can only do what you let them. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:41 am 

Then maybe I can turn this around in my favor, somehow...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:48 am 

let them please you, if they are down, then they will get gratification from it.

why are you beating up yourself ? you had an experience, you lived through it and you have the ability to not do what you did before.
Alchemist wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

Women are women.
If all they do is try to manipulate us and try to break us down, what good could one possibly see in them?.
?

I'm sure you don't want to become the best you can be, without taking advantage of the accompanying accessories.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm 

I dunno I'm beating myself up I guess because the same situation never happens twice, it's always some new bullshit I don't know how to deal with, it's frustrating.
Prodigy wrote:
I'm sure you don't want to become the best you can be, without taking advantage of the accompanying accessories.
Can you elaborate? I don't understand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm 
Alchemist signs and symbols of the conscious mind dude. You know how to deal with the majority/nearly all of the social situations possible. Just trust your gut. If it doesn't feel right to do something or listen/act then don't act. If it just feels like nervous shit then overcome that feel.

You should read a book called 'Blink'. It's all about how we take thin slices of information subconsciously/consciously and extract that information to make a decision. All you have to do is start listening in anyway possible. Hindsight is 20/20. Tell yourself five times that you won't act the same way in a bad situation, and you'll see how similar all the situations will start to become. Finally, after the 10th time, and after 50 times of saying you won't do it anymore, you'll notice how you subconsciously change to reflect that decision with conscious action.

I don't know how to explain it better.

For example, I see this African guy (really straight from Africa) almost everyday. He says hi or hey, and I used to say 'what up'. I got the same short response of 'good'. After the fifth time, or even earlier, I noticed it was a pattern. It took me nearly seven to ten more times to change my automatic 'what up' response to him. When I finally switched to another phrase 'what's the word', I watched as he went deer-in-headlights at me. He paused and then proceeded to intricately tell me what happened in his day. Now, not only with him, but with other people also, I vary my greetings. It really throws people off and they don't give me some retarded two or one word response.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:17 pm 

That's why I never change it up...cause quite frankly, I don't give a shit. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
Alchemist signs and symbols of the conscious mind dude. You know how to deal with the majority/nearly all of the social situations possible. Just trust your gut. If it doesn't feel right to do something or listen/act then don't act. If it just feels like nervous shit then overcome that feel.
I actively keep watch for messages from my gut, there are situations where I have a strong feeling and a voice screaming inside of me telling me what to do/not do, that I listen to and act accordingly....but sometimes in these situations I feel nothing at all and only realise after the fact that I've been duped.

If there is no gut feeling in a new situation obviously I won't know something is up, it's those moments I'm talking about that I want to change, I want that feeling to guide me all the time rather than just random moments.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:36 pm 

That voice is your brain. That is logic. Your gut is the MAIN thing that speaks up in uncertain situations....you're still letting your brain override your gut. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:08 am 
Alchemist here's your prepacked and gift wrapped package

I'll tell you secret why that shit happens. The Kidd is trying to tell you that you allow yourself to become too engaged with the conversation. It's over processing your logic. Sometimes you have to shut your brain off to think clearly. A lot of times this generally happens when you're talking to a female or group of people that you like too much or are subconsciously nervous with. Take example from all the times you drop hot slang, talk shit, and be cool with your guy friends. The example I'm about to give to you doesn't quite describe the situations you're thinking about, but it is a close second.

Example:

You are talking with a coworker and standing near a desk. A person within arms reach of some object asks you to hand it to them. Simple right? Give them the object right? Well if you're thinking like you should then you would not give them the object.

Option One: You would say, "could you please be so kind as to not interrupt us (note the group usage). I would not treat you the same way, and you are close enough to the object to get it yourself. I would appreciate it if you would be more considerate of others. The way you're acting is selfish."

Option Two: Ignore the fucker

Option Three: Speak to the person you are talking to if they just said something. Saying, "What were you saying? I missed it because we were just interrupted."

Note how in each case I provide you with a way to alienate, repress, fire, and bully the guy. In my case, I might choose all three options if I'm feeling really pimp like. First ignore him. Then I use option two. If he's really retarded then I speak option one, but that requires more thinking than the other two.

You see how my fundamental thought is about myself and the person I'm casually interacting with at that point? The point is fluid dude. Shut your brain off. Just last weekend, I committed the same foul. I was thinking way too much because I stressin over this female that really likes me, and the situation was wayyyy to horrible for me to fly in under the radar. So, I was talking with this secondary (straight back up squad) female. Her friend or some random girl from a group near her asked if I could give up my seat because she had who was "coming" there. Get it the friend wasn't there yet, and even if the friend was there or showed up I could have easily pratted her up to get another chair; however, I was drunk and stressing so I wasn't thinking about my own enjoyment enough. So, I gave up the chair and walked away from talking to the secondary female. Later on I went back to talk her, and some dude was chillin with her. I didn't know their dynamic nor did I care to know even though it would have been crucial to find that out so I could swoop her that night.

To me this interaction didn't mean shit, but to her that interaction was a "long time coming". She had been watching me for weeks before I picked up on her signals because she isn't really attractive to me, and I love the content of the class that we are both in. Low and behold she was weirded out, creeped out, lost interest or some other dumb shit. She sat on the opposite side of the class room, after that weekend at the bar, when she normally sits right next to me so I could get a good view of her.

If I was thinking about myself I would have realized all that shit because my gut tells me so.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 am 

That makes sense, I will learn to do this sober, when I'm drunk this is automatic and things just flow.

I mistook that voice for being my gut cuz it keeps saying stuff like 'don't lean in to kiss her' or 'keep your distance' etc. it seemed to be stopping from acting out symp behavior.

Until I develop the ability to shut it down, I'll ignore that screaming voice and do the opposite of what it says.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:22 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
That makes sense, I will learn to do this sober, when I'm drunk this is automatic and things just flow.

I mistook that voice for being my gut cuz it keeps saying stuff like 'don't lean in to kiss her' or 'keep your distance' etc. it seemed to be stopping from acting out symp behavior.

Until I develop the ability to shut it down, I'll ignore that screaming voice and do the opposite of what it says.
Ummm no. That voice is okay...that is the logic gleaned from learned behavior. Those are situations that you are already good at dealing with. I'm talking about the unfamiliar situations...in those situations, tune out the voice and tune in the gut feeling. It's not a voice...it's a FEELING. If you FEEL that you SHOULDN'T do what you are about to do, then DON'T DO IT...THAT...is how your gut communicates. :ugeek: