Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:42 pm 
Focus on your own enjoyment. That is what I was getting across to you. When you do this you naturally act on feelings. It is damn near impossible to get your actions to reflect your feelings when you're thinking too much. Thinking about yourself is easy because you always do it, but thinking about yourself in a positive and truthful way is a subtle but important difference. You'll know when you're doing it because you have fun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Ummm no. That voice is okay...that is the logic gleaned from learned behavior. Those are situations that you are already good at dealing with. I'm talking about the unfamiliar situations...in those situations, tune out the voice and tune in the gut feeling. It's not a voice...it's a FEELING. If you FEEL that you SHOULDN'T do what you are about to do, then DON'T DO IT...THAT...is how your gut communicates. :ugeek:
I'll keep this firmly in mind next time this happens, thank you.

Guess I'm not a quick learner, one of those things I have to learn to accept on that list.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."