Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm 

hey guys, I have noticed something with girls who have boyfriends on facebook...

The guys who are in a relationship with a girl usually put pictures of them and the girl on their profile pictures album (even if it's not their 'main' profile pic, when you click on their profile pictures album- you will almost always see pictures of them and their girl)

a lot of girls on the other hand who have boyfriends, don't put pictures of them and their boyfriend in their profile pictures album...

Also a lot of girls who have boyfriends don't change their status to "in a relationship" while almost all guys are changing their status once they have a girlfriend.

It's like the girls who have boyfriends are keeping it a secret on facebook in case a better option shows up...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 pm 

Interesting observation, but I haven't really noticed that. Maybe I'm not friends with enough bitchy women on facebook haha. But I've found more often than not it's the girl who's obsessed with showing pictures and the guy doesn't really care. Which makes me think of something else. Girls always have a camera in their purse or pocket or something and take pictures all the time. Guys don't really do that. I feel like more women care about facebook than guys.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 pm 

Maybe whomever in the relationship posts pictures up as a couple etc. cares more about publicly announcing their relationship than the person who doesn't have a tendency to do that.

I dunno if that has anything to do with the girl and her options, girls always have options.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 am 

Hmm I noticed that too, actually. Perhaps it's an extension of fronting within a relationship?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:59 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Maybe whomever in the relationship posts pictures up as a couple etc. cares more about publicly announcing their relationship than the person who doesn't have a tendency to do that.

I dunno if that has anything to do with the girl and her options, girls always have options.
I think this is pretty much it. Facebook sucks anyway, half the shit posted on there is just complaints about life or stuff that isn't important. I honestly think it has made people think they are more important than they actually are.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm 
Site Admin

freespirit422 wrote:
I feel like more women care about facebook than guys.
Of course they do.....

now tell us why?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:32 pm 

*raises hand*OOOOOOOOOH! IKNOWIKNOWIKNOW! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:26 pm 

You guys are just noticing this now?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:12 am 

I personally like posting pics of me and my lovely lady on Facebook because I am purposely friends with a lot of women from my past who have passed me up, thought they were too good to date/be with me, decided to stop seeing me because of "better options", and/or otherwise fronted on me in one way or another. I enjoy watching them turn into fat pigs...visibly unhappy with the men they HAD to settle with...IF they were even able to get a man at this point.

I know that I have a few regretful stalkers, and I'm sure they like nothing better than to see me with a young, badass bitch who loves me to death...takes them back to a time when they thought they could do better than me....MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:31 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I personally like posting pics of me and my lovely lady on Facebook because I am purposely friends with a lot of women from my past who have passed me up, thought they were too good to date/be with me, decided to stop seeing me because of "better options", and/or otherwise fronted on me in one way or another. I enjoy watching them turn into fat pigs...visibly unhappy with the men they HAD to settle with...IF they were even able to get a man at this point.
I like it :evil: :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:51 am 

Sniper, wanna try a funny experiment, get a picture together with one of the chicks you're tapp'n where she's draped on you and make it your profile pic and watch the comments and messages from girls come in.

@Kidd: It's fun isn't it :)

As far as why chicks don't put pics with their bf's up but the guys do, since nobody's answered...

1. They want to keep their options open.
2. Guys who put up pics with their gf's are more invested in the girl than she is in him (Think Chris and Kardashain).
3. If a girl DOES put a pic of her bf up it's to show him off because she's "competing" with other girls always... "Look ladies, I'm dating a doctor" etc...

There's more reasons but I'll stfu now

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am 

ManniJa wrote:
2. Guys who put up pics with their gf's are more invested in the girl than she is in him (Think Chris and Kardashain).
Dude, that's what I basically said. :lol:

Ever notice when you put pics up of yourself at a good physical state or something that showcases your potential that girls start commenting on that? I've been working on improving myself for years, I haven't showcased all my progress but I haven't been keeping it a secret either, I guess they only see it when they want to see it.

It's like they don't give a shit about you until your value becomes apparent or you start seeing someone, the latter just became apparent recently, I don't see a paradox in this anymore, it makes sense...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 am 

peregrinus wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
I feel like more women care about facebook than guys.
Of course they do.....

now tell us why?
Why? Well I'll give it my best shot. Facebook is meaningless and at the same time incredibly chaotic. It's basically a virtual space where women can fill it up with nonsense. Just like a closet filled with hundreds of shoes that aren't needed, they crave to fill that empty space. Of course when I say women I don't mean ALL women, just a lot of them. It's hard to not generalize about these things when the evidence is right there in front of you.