Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm 

Here's the video:

http://www.bobproctor-training.net/blcv2/blcv3/#

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm 

Hooey its because of this bullshit I'm in the hole I'm in now, now that I've realized the error of my ways I must start from the very bottom and build my way back up.

Its going to be long, painful, and arduous if I don't die from this I will only emerge stronger. I must admit that this expereince so far has taught me the value of friendship, my hate for now has only sub sided I will focus on making sure I build lasting relationships with my friends and rekindle ties to my family. But best believe they won't con me like they used to, save yourself some much unnecesaary grief this is not the answer try to take advantage of what you and max it to its fullest potential or follow a passion of yours that will help you make money.

This crap won't do it trust me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:23 pm 

[ img ]

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm 

So that's how you see me eh can"t say I blame you Kidd, :lol: Its why after this week I will be off here for a while to reflect and take responsibility for my actions of stupidity and get back to what I like doing best and pursue a hobby outside of work.

Should greater things happen after that great I make full use of these advantages :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Hooey its because of this bullshit I'm in the hole I'm in now, now that I've realized the error of my ways I must start from the very bottom and build my way back up.

Its going to be long, painful, and arduous if I don't die from this I will only emerge stronger. I must admit that this expereince so far has taught me the value of friendship, my hate for now has only sub sided I will focus on making sure I build lasting relationships with my friends and rekindle ties to my family. But best believe they won't con me like they used to, save yourself some much unnecesaary grief this is not the answer try to take advantage of what you and max it to its fullest potential or follow a passion of yours that will help you make money.

This crap won't do it trust me
Appart from the repetition of affirmations (and the "join us part"), it's effectively a good video of how the subconscious mind works, it shows how people is programmed at birth, and how we have to change it to become whatever we "want" to be ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 pm 

Magnificent!
isn't he the Guy from those "The Secret" ads?
Guy was "droppin anchors" left an right :lol:
it was like a ray of sunshine to cement a mindset.
He was cheesing it with his affirmation , but I understand his story about playing the tapes and reading the same books. fortunately I can now access somethings to a point where I don't need to repeat it (verbally or not) multiple times.
:idea: Ok, let me give this a try!
YOU are now going to accept an idea

"SANP!"

Paradigm, another name for the subconscious
Trial and error until you understand it.
;)

oh, yeah. Affirmations are not necessarily only Verbalized. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm 

Believe it or not Rion Williams (room just went silent...) has a good idea of how to work the LOA but unfortunately he's doing "king state" stuff instead.

I watched a "wealth reel" and felt emotion to the point of having tears in my eyes (well at least I wasn't jacking off) and then at certain key moments a voice would come in to my head telling me to do certain things and a few months later as a result of doing them I'm getting money every week for nothing!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 pm 

That's it...I give up! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Appart from the repetition of affirmations (and the "join us part"), it's effectively a good video of how the subconscious mind works, it shows how people is programmed at birth, and how we have to change it to become whatever we "want" to be ...

Precisely my point. :)

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:41 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That's it...I give up! :lol:
But womens natural character is in their child like attitude and ways! Its the natural healing energy of women and their awesome breasts. You just don't "get it".

Watch a video of Palmy and pull out your cock and play with it for a bit while watching her sing and dance this will make you good with women! They'll be drawn to your energy instead of your money or status and they'll love you for you! Women want you to succeed, they want a man who will treat her like a goddess and isn't all that interested in sex. Because women hate sex.

Try it out and you'll cry over how right I am!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:16 pm 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:44 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
[ img ]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was hilarious....

Tears are coming from my eyes and I still can't stop laughing man I needed that I haven't laughed like that in what seems so long ago.

Quote:
But womens natural character is in their child like attitude and ways! Its the natural healing energy of women and their awesome breasts. You just don't "get it".

Watch a video of Palmy and pull out your cock and play with it for a bit while watching her sing and dance this will make you good with women! They'll be drawn to your energy instead of your money or status and they'll love you for you! Women want you to succeed, they want a man who will treat her like a goddess and isn't all that interested in sex. Because women hate sex.

Alright Aztec a quick breakdown about women's so called natural character: There is none all that was and you will experience it as you go throughout your day, is a woman activating your protective instinct women have done this for so long manipulating one the other or both.

I'm telling you dude get off Rions' hooey B.S. wagon it will have you eaten alive in this world, did you not read Esthers second book the polygamous man it breaks that down for you.

Second if there was such a damn thing as "Natural Character" then these so called angelic women wouldn't be converting to the ways of MTV and other sexploitation like their westernized counterparts they would be above such things and would value us men as are supposed to be.

Third Women want sex just as badly if not more than men the difference between us and them as far as sex goes they don't have testosterone in their bodies so they can let their pussies become mummified and they will live on. The best alternative we can do for ourselves is have something more important to focus on that we forget about sex, we have them worry about us. :ugeek:

I can tell that this will be a long journey for you Aztec

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
[ img ]
I think the first person to say "you don't get it" was David D he never clarified on what that "it" was... No one asked because they didn't want people to think THEY didn't get it.

And Rion Williams gets it, only he knows the true secret to women and that secret is they all want to suck my cock. I was just messing with you!:P
Quote:
Quote:

Alright Aztec a quick breakdown about women's so called natural character: There is none all that was and you will experience it as you go throughout your day, is a woman activating your protective instinct women have done this for so long manipulating one the other or both.

I'm telling you dude get off Rions' hooey B.S. wagon it will have you eaten alive in this world, did you not read Esthers second book the polygamous man it breaks that down for you.

Second if there was such a damn thing as "Natural Character" then these so called angelic women wouldn't be converting to the ways of MTV and other sexploitation like their westernized counterparts they would be above such things and would value us men as are supposed to be.

Third Women want sex just as badly if not more than men the difference between us and them as far as sex goes they don't have testosterone in their bodies so they can let their pussies become mummified and they will live on. The best alternative we can do for ourselves is have something more important to focus on that we forget about sex, we have them worry about us. :ugeek:

I can tell that this will be a long journey for you Aztec
I was being sarcastic! Admittedly though NG is good wank material though if you've a virgin fetish. Thank you though and sorry to have wasted your time!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:05 pm 

Actually thank you Aztec :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still can"t stop laughing about the shit tears are still rolling down my eyes to me this was some funny funny shit. Hey you provided some great laughing entertaining material maybe acting school for you is a good direction.

man I haven't felt this good in so long

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:31 pm 

Great! Glad it uplifted you!
Palmy's kinda sexy in her new video *fap fap fap*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 pm 

Resonance wrote:

I still can"t stop laughing about the shit tears are still rolling down my eyes to me this was some funny funny shit. Hey you provided some great laughing entertaining material maybe acting school for you is a good direction.

See? It's the little things. 8-)

Life is what you make it! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:31 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Resonance wrote:

See? It's the little things. 8-)

Life is what you make it! :mrgreen:

I understand now, I got so caught up in my hate I guess I had forgotten that.... :)

Fine I will see what will come of my knowledge that I have now attained, I have nothing but time now might as well try to make it the best situation I can.

I'm hoping to come back with news of doing better by new year after that Kidd my goal is to see you in person expect a PM in the distant future. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:29 pm 
Resonance, as much you give time scathing critiques and give pessimistic prognosises about people you could easily devote that energy to a stress reducing hobby.

All I'm saying is that I notice a pattern, and where there's a pattern there's generally a good or bad habit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 am 

If your first instinct is to get defensive after reading the above post thats okay, however there might be some kind of benefit to it. I know of something that could help in the above case, have you ever tried Qigong (chi-gong) or Tai Chi? It looks like just a bunch of arm movements but when you do them you get these inexplicably good feelings thats pretty cool and it can help you with your anger.

One thing I do when I'm angry or hating is try to understand the emotion from its perspective. The thoughts aren't always accurate when your feeling down. I used to get really angry with my mother a few years ago everytime she did a certain thing and I would just think "that just annoys me" when what it actually was was anger that I had from when I was younger and felt that she wasn't doing her best as a mother. Its an opinion I had when I was younger and its accuracy isn't important I just had it and thats how it was. They're called subselves.