Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: It all comes down to LOA
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:41 pm 

It has probably be said many times, but it really tilted this time : WE ATTRACT WHAT WE ARE !

So, you want a girl with high self-esteem ? Guess what if you don't have one you can't ...
You want someone who loves you -> LOVE YOURSELF
You want to be happy with another -> BE HAPPY ALONE, WITH YOURSELF

Now I understand more why YOU (you guys on this forum) attract "keepers" (understand : the best girls there are) whereas others (common people, and PUA not to mention them) attract "whatever they attract".
If you want to have the BEST girl (in your opinion), you have to HAVE THOSE SAME QUALITIES
It's because it cannot be otherwise, it's the vibe, the energy, the "wave" ...
Quote:
First, we will draw a simple parallel with a piano. Imagine that all piano keys have
been pulled away and the strings have been misplaced. How do you find a string that
sounds at the 440 Hz frequencies? You might have already guessed – you will need a
tuning fork that sounds at the 440 Hz frequency. If we are near the piano with this
tuning fork and hit it with a hammer, a string having the same frequency will begin to
sound. You will even see the vibration with your eyes. Useful, isn’t it. You need not
check every string and the method allows finding the right string instantly, without
checking all the strings.
That is why there can't be just ONE girl for you, there are every girl with that "same" vibration that are for you.

Another thing, is BALANCE : That is why you will find a masculine guy with a feminine woman, and a feminine guy with a more masculine WOman (Fixed).
The point you want to get to, is being (or accepting you being already) complete (with your feminine part as well), loving yourself, your life, getting your shit together ... and what can stop you now ???

Any comments ?

Last edited by GoldenBoy on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:48 pm 

Quote:
Another thing, is BALANCE : That is why you will find a masculine guy with a feminine woman, and a feminine guy with a more masculine man.
You forgot a feminine guy with a more masculine woman. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:08 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Another thing, is BALANCE : That is why you will find a masculine guy with a feminine woman, and a feminine guy with a more masculine man.
You forgot a feminine guy with a more masculine woman. :geek:
Sorry that's what I meant, must me my gay side ^^
Other comments ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:27 am 
Site Admin

Yeah I commented about a girl who trows a façade (not so much, she just has this face of badass, and me too!) and how she is so attracted to me... A mirror thing I guess. But once the people came to know me beyond this hard face, they are so pleased with my company, so I guess she is same way too... :lol: But for more happy living...

Note to self:
Time to drop the masquerades

And as grinus said to me once, stop pretending.
:shock:

Jeez... :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 am 

Dali wrote:
And as grinus said to me once, stop pretending.
:shock:
You can't fake anything.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:37 pm 

Here's an LOA tip for you, instead of visualising set your intention for something then become aware of your body.
Your body is your unconcious mind and a lot stronger than your concious mind.
In a state of one-ness you are everything that exists in this realm and others. (you'd have to be in a state of one-ness to understand) Ideas and such already exist in another realm, the mind is the gateway to that realm (its why remote viewing works).

Set your intention on anything then become aware of your body, I just blessed every chinese person in the world today and was very tired afterwards. You can even curse people but it will come back and viciously bite you in the ass it happened to me when I did black magic at 14.
I just learned this intention thing recently, not sure if it works for LOA yet though but its worth a try.