Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 am 

Hey guys,

this is not something new and I already knew this But as I was talking to a good friend of mine last night it hit me on a much deeper level than before. Maybe it will hit some of you on a deeper level as well....

Everything in society (within the social matrix) revolves around women, sex and getting approval from women. Whether it's music, advertising, movies, TV shows, everything....

If for example we lived in the jungle and were too busy trying to survive than we wouldn't give that much attention to sex and esp. getting approval from women (cause who has time for that shit when you are busy to survive right?

So when it hit me (on a deeper level than before) last night I realzied that this is a part of the reason it was so dam hard to let go. I mean sure I knew this on some level but with time and more observation and reflection - things suddently become much more clear.

Now I'm going to read Kidd's articles again, I'm sure that after talking with my friend and gained more clarity I'll get even more from them.

off to Kidd'z Korner, see you

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am 

Sniper wrote:
If for example we lived in the jungle and were too busy trying to survive than we wouldn't give that much attention to sex and esp. getting approval from women (cause who has time for that shit when you are busy to survive right?
In this respect life itself is that jungle and there isn't any time to worry about getting sex and approval from women anyways, I dunno about you but I'm in survival mode right now and rationing the time I spend with women (which will be little).

I'm more about using the system to my benefit rather than letting it piss me off, I think the latter stagnates progress and can hold you back if you persist for too long.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 am 

Alchemist wrote:
In this respect life itself is that jungle and there isn't any time to worry about getting sex and approval from women anyways, I dunno about you but I'm in survival mode right now and rationing the time I spend with women (which will be little).

I'm more about using the system to my benefit rather than letting it piss me off, I think the latter stagnates progress and can hold you back if you persist for too long.
sorry I don't understand what you mean, care to explain?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:28 am 

If you're on your career path, women are at the bottom on your list of priorities.

I was relating that to what you said about living in a jungle having to survive and how women can't distract one from the quest for survival.

We're trying to survive and in a way the world (job market etc.) is like a jungle and if you're on your path you'll be too busy trying to survive to care about women.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:39 am 

Ok, I see. Thank you for clearing that up- although another point is:
that in the jungle you don't have TV and other stuff that keeps pumping to you that sex and approval from women is so importent. But when you have the awarness you can live in a city and not care about these things (though it's not always easy....)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm 

This hit me when I saw a document about gorillas - They talked about how the alpha male has to search for food for the group, fight all the threats to the group, always be on guard.. They don't really have time to give a fuck about females !
Humans are not anymore in the jungle, so instead of searching for the food and watching out for threats we are working, chasing goals, etc.. And when we have too much free time, which in wild we really wouldn't, we start giving too much fuck about things we shouldn't.. Women for example

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm 

If you're truly focused in pursuing your goals, your time will be valuable and carefully rationed for leisure.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
If you're truly focused in pursuing your goals, your time will be valuable and carefully rationed for leisure.
Wow...you have really become quite the sage...I'm proud of you buddy! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm 

Oh we are still in the jungle...it's just a concrete jungle now. The same rules still apply...in order to make something of yourself it takes hard work and sacrifice...you won't have much time for women, which makes then want your time. See? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh we are still in the jungle...it's just a concrete jungle now. The same rules still apply...in order to make something of yourself it takes hard work and sacrifice...you won't have much time for women, which makes then want your time. See? ;)
yes I agree with you. The only thing is: that in the jungle you don't have TV and other stuff that keeps pumping sex messages in your face all the time. these days even when you work you still get messages all over the place- even if you don't watch TV it's all around you (it's enough to go on the street and you will see it all the time...)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:52 pm 

Really? Because I don't notice it. ;)

Catch a clue...things can only influence you if you allow them to. Now that you are consciously aware of The Matrix, it's like its no longer even there...to me at least.

Why are you still fretting over things up have no control over? You really need to re-evaluate your priorities. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Wow...you have really become quite the sage...I'm proud of you buddy! :mrgreen:
Thanks to you dude. :D

Sniper, you're letting your anger over the matrix get in you way, you gotta learn to make peace with it and yourself.