Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:17 pm 

Okay here it is :
I have a girl friend, 24 yo, hitting the gym 3-5 times a week (2-3 hours session), high heels, makeup ...
Her past two big relashionships were with guys who :
The first one treated her like shit, always fighting, multiple breakups ...
The second one (it ended today) was like a compulsive liar : Told everyone he's brazilian when he's not, told someone robbed his appartment when not, told he went to a friend's turkish wedding for a week and claim to go again for the same wedding, and other kinds ...

So I'm thinking, We ATTRACT what we ARE, so when I watched Chris rock (Women are the biggest liars), it mixed up.
I was like "Yeah that's her", maybe she doesn't like herself so she tries to improve her physique by all means ... but if she's got these insecurities, guess what ... men will catch up on this !

Any thoughts ?

I wanted to know how she can get out of this circle (if I read the situation well) ... cause I think she understands that she attracts this kind of guy, but still thinks it's not her fault ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:41 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
... cause I think she understands that she attracts this kind of guy, but still thinks it's not her fault ...
well, the problem is that in the social matrix and society today women don't take responsibility because they are not held accountable for anything (for the most part..).

since that is the program they get from a young age and thus: this is how they see the world:
the majority of women don't do inner work and don't want to take responsibility for anything. Mostly because they don't have to....(isn't it easier to always blame others for your failer rather than to look inside and change?)

We men on the other hand don't have that privilege because it's a woman's world - so from a young age we are taught to take responsibility. Sure some men always blame others for their failures but they won't get an Ok from society to do that, so pretty soon they would have to take responsibility or feel depressed...

if that is the case with her, you can't change her unless she decides to step out of the
programing (matrix) and start to take responsibility on her life.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 pm 

Sniper wrote:
you can't change her unless she decides to step out of the
programing (matrix) and start to take responsibility on her life.
Thank you for the reply,
New questions now (sorry but I will write the questions as they come, please answer as many as you like :)):
-"How can a woman take responsibility on her life ?" ->
"Does a woman have to step out the matrix to resolve her issues?"
"With all the advantages she has in it, wouldn't it be better just to resolve her issue ?"
"Are Social Matrix and "happiness" related for women (for us I can understand that knowledge is power but for women) ?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:17 pm 

Quote:
-"How can a woman take responsibility on her life ?" ->

she has to choose that this is what she wants. There are some women who do that so it's not impossible :)
Quote:
"Does a woman have to step out the matrix to resolve her issues?"
in my opinion: yes.
Quote:
"With all the advantages she has in it, wouldn't it be better just to resolve her issue ?"
depends on the woman in question
Quote:
"Are Social Matrix and "happiness" related for women (for us I can understand that knowledge is power but for women) ?"
again it depends on the woman in question

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
We ATTRACT what we ARE
GoldenBoy wrote:
I wanted to know how she can get out of this circle (if I read the situation well) ... cause I think she understands that she attracts this kind of guy, but still thinks it's not her fault ...
Why are you trying to 'fix' her?

It is a pointless quest.

Are you trying to be a 'knight in shining armour' to her?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:17 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
My first thought when I read this post was, why are you investing time trying to fix somebody else's problems?

If you're just using this as an example to try to better understand certain things, that makes sense. Otherwise, I'd say let her get on with it, it's her life. Even if you knew exactly what to say to her to help she probably wouldn't accept it. People rarely listen to unsolicited advice, and more often than not it backfires and they get pissed off at the person trying to help.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:45 pm 

Matty wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
If you're just using this as an example to try to better understand certain things, that makes sense. Otherwise, I'd say let her get on with it, it's her life. Even if you knew exactly what to say to her to help she probably wouldn't accept it. People rarely listen to unsolicited advice, and more often than not it backfires and they get pissed off at the person trying to help.
I'm just doing it for better understanding I think, cauz I already know that anything I can say will/shall be rejected.

So the answer is to not give a fuck of others problems, or just take the lessons for me they should have taken for themselves ?

Not trying to be the knight, but seems quite harsh to let the people in their situation (not talking about her now, in general) just cauz they don't understand that they're in a "bad spiral" ...

Finally, only to say that you can't give advices because they will not be taken, so you just respond (like you do) to people who look for "the solution to their problem" cauz they will hear you ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
Not trying to be the knight, but seems quite harsh to let the people in their situation (not talking about her now, in general) just cauz they don't understand that they're in a "bad spiral" ...
Are you sure that they 'don't understand that they're in a "bad spiral"' as you put it?

This is an important question.
GoldenBoy wrote:
Finally, only to say that you can't give advices because they will not be taken, so you just respond (like you do) to people who look for "the solution to their problem" cauz they will hear you ?
Loved the 'like you do' :)

Some good assumptions in here :!:

-

You skipped several parts of the puzzle and made some big assumptions.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Are you sure that they 'don't understand that they're in a "bad spiral"' as you put it?

This is an important question.
Either they don't know or they do nothing to get rid of the problem (again not talking about just her)
peregrinus wrote:
Loved the 'like you do' :)

Some good assumptions in here :!:

You skipped several parts of the puzzle and made some big assumptions.
Sense of some irony in it ...

Assumptions as in "Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition" ?

The puzzle / assumptions refer for the the problems I think / know they have or the "trying to help" part ?

Thanks for your answers ... BTW, Did you read the I-Ching ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 am 

Been doing some thinking :
Do people really want advices ?
Or do they want to be asked the questions which will help them answer to themselves ?
-> Like when you ask something in this board, it's a response only to think for yourself to find the answer.

Ultimately, I can't give people answers, they have to find them themselves when they will be ready to be taken ? You can only show them the path, but they have to take it cauz it's theirs ?

So you can really know people a lot more than they know themselves, but it doesn't appear that way cauz they don't know they're like this / that ... ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:56 pm 
Site Admin

keep going, deeper and deeper.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
I thought about this and I have another story :
A Slovakian friend came home two months ago (was near where I live and asked to stay ...) So one day she recieves a call from her parents, and all I know is that I see her with tears.
I didn't do anything (maybe limiting belief that I don't know what to say to make people feels better will go trhough it tonight), but my mother and my sister were like what happened ? why do you cry ?
Turns out her parents asked her to return to slovakia faster than you could spell it... So my mother and my sister were like, oh that's all right, they're just afraid for you, that's normal for parents ... and all the regular things.

The point I want to get is, was she really looking for people to cheer her up ? Wouldn't it be better for her to go through it alone ? Does that make me a wussie for doing nothing :) ?

From your experiences, what's the best way to cheer someone up when they're sad ? :
Just listening to them, or talking, giving advices ... or leave them alone (which we couldn't do we weren't at home :D ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 am 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Been doing some thinking :
Or do they want to be asked the questions which will help them answer to themselves ?
I think it depends on the person in question and on the situation.

take me for example:

when I ask The Kidd and peregrinus a question;
sometimes they give me an answer and sometimes they ask me a question so I can answer myself. I feel as if these guys have a sixth sense and they can know when I need an answer or when I should answer myself. :lol:

I guess it's a skill they have developed over the years. Hey that reminds me I wanted to ask them about it :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
The point I want to get is, was she really looking for people to cheer her up ? Wouldn't it be better for her to go through it alone ? Does that make me a wussie for doing nothing :) ?

From your experiences, what's the best way to cheer someone up when they're sad ? :
Just listening to them, or talking, giving advices ... or leave them alone (which we couldn't do we weren't at home :D ?
Sniper (Edited by Grinus) wrote:
when I ask The Kidd and peregrinus a question;
sometimes they give me an answer
sometimes they ask me a question so I can answer myself
sometimes they listen and give me space to think
sometimes they point me in other directions

I feel as if these guys have a sixth sense and they can know what I need rather than what I want.

I guess it's a skill they have developed over the years.
As per Sniper's question, see : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =21&t=1588

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:26 am 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Matty wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
I'm just doing it for better understanding I think, cauz I already know that anything I can say will/shall be rejected.

So the answer is to not give a fuck of others problems, or just take the lessons for me they should have taken for themselves ?

The desire to save others is your own unconscious desire to be saved.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:50 am 

Morpheus wrote:
The desire to save others is your own unconscious desire to be saved.
Yes, that's never about others, everything we do to others is in fact intended to us ...
BUT, I didn't say that I want to save her, I wanted to resolve the problem, so it can be resolved so if it's in me ... (it's not a desire to save, it's a desire to learn).

Thanks for the reminder btw