Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:34 pm 

This is a show I came across while watching TV. As its name implies, the show is about various scams in famous cities, such as Bangkok, Los Angeles, and others. The episode I happened to watch took place in Bangkok. In one part of this episode, one native, female college student was interviewed. In order to obtain college funds (as well as taking care of her mom and other "urgent" difficulties), she dated up to three foreign men, one of which was 30+ years older than her and none of them know of this fact. She got around $3000 each week from doing this.

In another part, a native talks about a foreign man that fell in love with a bar girl. He bought land to build a house. However, while the house was being built, the bar girl constantly sold the land over and over again. In the end, the bar girl started working in the bars again, while the foreign man became $50,000 poorer. At the end of the interview, the native states that the man still goes to bars "searching for love" and hoping to find a girl that's nicer and trustworthy.

Of course, this sort of subject has been talked about many times in this forum, but its interesting to see something discussed long ago on this forum finally appear on TV. To watch it online, i believe the link is http://www.travelandescape.ca/watch/scam-city/. However, the site does not work in my country, so i have no idea if its reliable. It seems like a very useful show for those that travel often.